• Time
  • Show
Clear All

one event coming friday, so if anyone wants to join in, sound off here

Comment

Two actions upcoming this week. Sound off here if you want to participate

Comment

Today was the TEA Party Express kickoff in Sacramento,

I suited up the billboard and headed downtown around 1100 hours. I found immediate support on the way during the freeway ride, and then again when I took a small detour to take a second look at an oddity happening at Sutter's Fort. I patrolled the perimeter of the Capitol, and saw so many thumbs up I thought I might be missing an image of Jesus in the sky somewhere. I also side tripped to the consulate, the ICE office, and by the county lock up. The TEA Party looked to be a smashing success. There were parades of truckers, some farm equipment, and patriot dressers galore. Saw some homemade pitchforks, creative signs, and everywhere was a red, white and blue motif. I was given the right of way by everyone, and one couple offered me a free hot dog and water as I drove by the vendor. I took a whole cassette of video, and hope to brighten your weekend with that soon.
        Not everyone shared the happiness well though. I got a few fingers, one guy went ballistic from inside of his car yelling at me, and even opening his door to make sure I saw him as he drove by. Also got some video of a black guy asking if I would by him a ticket back home and deport him. He said he would go if I did. At one stop to take care of something, the business owner told me not to park there...yeah...I'll get right on that.

Comment

I'm having problems making movies again, so I'll have to give you a condensed version of the TEA party with this one video. I mixed both supporters and detractors for effect, but rest assured that the overall performance for the entire day was a very big positive.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZO7FfJMhas"]YouTube - Tea Party Highlights[/ame]

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎