• Show
Clear All

• Mobile Advetising of the Green sort

WATT IRON ADVERTISING

It’s unique!
    It’s effective!
    Advertise with Us
    916-207-7427

We provide a viable pedal driven advertising solution where your customers live, work and play in the Sacramento area.

We can deliver a powerful message that will most certainly bring effective results and we can do it in a very unusual way. A custom built recumbent bicycle with two sided ads! This is an eye catching and innovative way to attract attention wherever it goes.

The bike delivers a large impact at the street level. Always moving, your message will be seen by 1,000’s of people near your location or event. We can double as a liaison between you and your customers by providing information, directions and even distributing promotional material.

I will be doing what I love to do - riding my bike - It’s healthy and good for the environment and it will make potential customers take a second look at this very different form of advertising.

This is a fun, affordable, unique and green way to advertise your business, event, or Campaign. Your sign will be noticed by all in the area. People walking and driving, on there way to somewhere. Something new goes by and they smile. They honk their horns, wave and want to see more. It leaves a great image in the minds of your potential customers.

To make a lasting impression call or E-mail
    John Watt (owner) (916)207-7427 or wattiron@yahoo.com
    Visit my web page at : www.wattironadvertising.blogspot.com

Sounds good to put illegal immigration signs on
    Last edited by REWHBLCAIN; 07-06-2009, 04:13 PM.
    http://www.fightpc.net/forumdisplay.php?f=4

Comment

Were you the guys in the Citrus Heights Red, White, and Blue Parade?

Comment

Yes I was in the Citrus Heights parade along with my family.

Comment

We were there too. We had the border patrol float. There's some video and pictures of it in the events section. I may have some video of you guys too

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎