Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ILLEGALS given JOBS PREFERENCE over CITIZENS?!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ILLEGALS given JOBS PREFERENCE over CITIZENS?!

Recently there were news stories reporting that ILLEGAL alien Haitians would be GIVEN GREEN CARDS and JOBS for the NEXT 18 MONTHS while Haiti is recovering from the earthquakes that hit in the last eight days. This is so that the illegals can SEND MONEY BACK to their families in Haiti! And there are 15 MILLION PLUS UNEMPLOYED AMERICANS, MANY of whom have it JUST as BAD as some of the earthquake victims in Haiti!

And there are some 8 million PLUS unemployed LEGAL residents (my legal resident Brazilian friend is CURRENTLY one of them!)

Comment

Just now I learned that California has appropriated $40 million for education for ILLEGAL aliens!

Comment

In December 2009, my legal resident Brazilian friend finally found a full-time job. But sadly, her good luck ran out last December when they pulled the rug out from under her and her coworkers and laid them off. She has been hunting for work ever since and still hasn't found anything. She is in great danger of being evicted from her apartment for inability to pay rent for lack of work. I sure hope that doesn't happen to her!

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎