Collapse
No announcement yet.

Demand Resignation of School Administrators

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry for that. I did my research on this originally and confined my efforts to that the concerned our cause. If she really has these problems at the school, and she really wants to work on preserving American culture, we will see her doing so regardless of her association with any of us.

Comment

Originally posted by kjl
      She's been learning how to play the victim.
      Definitely a disciple of Nightingale. Sad...so sad.

Comment

Originally posted by lynneb67
        You only invited me to one event..Nothing else!! .
        I solicited everyone when I post events that were happening here. You're only interest seems to be the school. Did you expect us to drop the Day labor site actions, mexican consulate protests, Sutter's Fort protests, State Capitol actions, State Fair event, City Hall deployments, and such to come help you beat up on elementary school kids and their teachers after never having participated in any of our activities?

Comment

Originally posted by AyatollahGondola
          I solicited everyone when I post events that were happening here. You're only interest seems to be the school. Did you expect us to drop the Day labor site actions, mexican consulate protests, Sutter's Fort protests, State Capitol actions, State Fair event, City Hall deployments, and such to come help you beat up on elementary school kids and their teachers after never having participated in any of our activities?
          She seems to have gotten a great deal of lip service from some over at SOS and now considers some over there her good buddies. Nothing towards her goal was accomplished but she was stroked and coddled. Now she thinks that just listening to her and sympathizing with her plight is really doing something. But did she invest in other activities, no. She only bad mouths those who don't jump at what she needs. Then calls them racists if they don't jump using her bi-racial children as the proof that she's a victim. She has issues.

Comment

I'm not taking either side against the other in this post.

The schools are important. That is the next generation of Latino activists being "educated" that their loyalty belongs to their race as well as to a foreign people rather than to the United States. They are being "educated" into believing that every problem in the western hemisphere over the last five hundred years, including brown on brown injustice, is the express fault of modern white people.

I had a conversation with a 7th grade teacher the other day. She has the odd, conflicted notion that "Hispanic" and "Black" are cultures but white is a race. No rhyme nor reason, except what the parents list as a child's race on the enrollment form.

They could have a thousand fifth generation Hispanic kids enrolled who haven't a clue as to Mexicans and Mexico, but if the box checked says "Hispanic", by god the administration regards those kids as needing to have their "Mexican cultural needs" met.

That's the next generation of brown racist activists being molded.

Comment

By the way, that teacher tried bullshitting me on her ancestral origins, and she has all the Mecha training.

She does look like she could have been descended from Spanish Californios.

She tried telling me that she was descended from a Mexican who lived around the San Bernardino area in the Californio days, before Manifest destiny, and that the man had Reche Canyon named after him.

I did some researching.

Reche is a name found in Spain, France and Germany, and may have come to England with the Norman conquest of 1066.

However, The particular Reche that the Canyon is named for was born a French Canadian in 1833 who moved with his family to Rochester, New York when he was three years old.

He left New York for California with the 1849 gold rush.

She may be descended from Anthony (originally Antoine) Reche, but Reche was no Mexican nor was he a Spanish Californio.

This is what we are dealing with concerning education.

Comment

I don't think any of us are against the original posters point about what happens in the schools. I just don't believe the messenger in this case.

Comment

Originally posted by AyatollahGondola
                  I don't think any of us are against the original posters point about what happens in the schools. I just don't believe the messenger in this case.
                  Exactly. Our schools are in bad need of an overhaul. But this persons way of dealing with people leaves a lot to be desired.

Comment

im going to assume that the original poster of this thread saw fit to eat all of thier words.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎