Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cowboycode
    I love to daydream, too.
    Have some more koolaide, it's hot out.

F. You take no responsibility for the position you occupy and the reputation you have meticulously constructed. In your mind, you are the victim of individuals who are grossly unfair and lack your standards of conduct.

The same thing happens to you, over and over, and in each instance you are the common denominator; yet you insist that the cause of your predicament is the failings of others.

Comment

I'm afraid that whole post with the video went right under my head

Comment

I agree with you.

Comment

SOS/FBIS Charles Darwin Award for lamest nonleadership

Originally posted by AyatollahGondola
          Now hearing from FBIS best NON-thinkers here, I see...LMAO. I see you took time today to show everyone your shortcomings.
          Yeh, your Hogan's Heros Sgt Schutz 'I know Nothing' FBIS routine is very damaging to you abd SOS/FBIS. Sorta like me confronting a bad 5 year old mind caught in a lie. [shrug] Suit yourselves. I never try to get between SOS/FBIS idiots and their Charles Darwin Award for lamest species. You win it.... Congrats.
          DISCLAIMER:
          No aggressive matters should be inferred toward anyone here. I hope we are not getting upset for sharing polite opinions here.
          "I really hope we aren't punishing members here for posting their honest opinions. That would be a bad precident to set. *Activists, who routinely point out corruptions outwardly with govt entities, also should be the very first to point out 'inside' org leadership corruptions."

Comment

Sorta like me confronting a bad 5 year old mind caught in a lie. [shrug] Suit yourselves.
            should we be checking your basement for captives?

Comment

There's just no learning curve with you, is there?

You attempted to horse around with my MMP account again? This was so quick this time I was unaware it had even happened. I got another message from your friend "Ed" who runs the board. Here's a portion of what he wrote, Mr. Hypocrisy.

You should be able to post now. Moderator 02 has had some permissions
              suspended and will be spoken to by Jim Gilchrist. As I said last time, we
              are a free speech site and we do not ban anyone for their views.

Getting yourself banned from the MMP site would be your crowning achievement. Personally, a month ago, I wouldn't have thought it possible, but it could be that I've underestimated the degree to which you are oblivious of reality around you. Go for it!

Comment

check with your SOS masters first

should we be checking your basement for captives?
                That happens in California a lot, huh?
                Probably in Sacramento.
                After seeing this sad response to demonstrate how your psychotic mind reacts to vallid important issues like fairness, ethics, Bill of Rights and more, it's laughable but helpful how you say you make judgements on other member's posting freedoms and purgatory bans here as SOS/FBIS staff member. It appears that you refuse to address issues for fear of exposing your corrupt personal agenda against honest people. It's entertaining to see you back-pedal and squirm with these assinine responses posted here.
                You are a shallow petty opportunist where you live. I would suggest you spend more time trying to understand the principles that this country was founded on prior to self appointing yourself or proclaiming to be something you are obviously not. True 'secure the borders' advocates will not associate with your group's hive of witch hunters, vendetta-ists, brownshirts, dramaqueens or those who make an unethical earnest market in hanging the innocent. The support of FBIS by true neighborhood advocates is neither needed nor wanted.
                I still find it amazing that when SOS/FBIS staffers are deficient, or challenged in the use of any intelligence, common sense, or wisdom they here resort to 'spin' doctoring or childish name calling after banning people's freedom to post their opinions at SOS/FBIS. Such patriotism ?????
                I do find it amazing that some still live in a delusional world thinking they have actually accomplished something. If you have something to discuss or want to debate it... I would suggest you check with your SOS masters first.
                DISCLAIMER:
                No aggressive matters should be inferred toward anyone here. I hope we are not getting upset for sharing polite opinions here.
                "I really hope we aren't punishing members here for posting their honest opinions. That would be a bad precident to set. *Activists, who routinely point out corruptions outwardly with govt entities, also should be the very first to point out 'inside' org leadership corruptions."

Comment

That happens in California a lot, huh?
                  Probably in Sacramento.
                  After seeing this sad response to demonstrate how your psychotic mind reacts to vallid important issues like fairness, ethics, Bill of Rights and more, it's laughable but helpful how you say you make judgements on other member's posting freedoms and purgatory bans here as SOS/FBIS staff member. It appears that you refuse to address issues for fear of exposing your corrupt personal agenda against honest people. It's entertaining to see you back-pedal and squirm with these assinine responses posted here.
                  You are a shallow petty opportunist where you live. I would suggest you spend more time trying to understand the principles that this country was founded on prior to self appointing yourself or proclaiming to be something you are obviously not. True 'secure the borders' advocates will not associate with your group's hive of witch hunters, vendetta-ists, brownshirts, dramaqueens or those who make an unethical earnest market in hanging the innocent. The support of FBIS by true neighborhood advocates is neither needed nor wanted.
                  I still find it amazing that when SOS/FBIS staffers are deficient, or challenged in the use of any intelligence, common sense, or wisdom they here resort to 'spin' doctoring or childish name calling after banning people's freedom to post their opinions at SOS/FBIS. Such patriotism ?????
                  I do find it amazing that some still live in a delusional world thinking they have actually accomplished something. If you have something to discuss or want to debate it... I would suggest you check with your SOS masters first.
                  Man, you're in denial. We've given you free speech here, allowed you to post your opinions to the zillionth degree. The name calling thing is more you than anyone else here. I tend to think that what we have here is a situation where you like to dish this stuff out, but cannot take it back. That's ok though. maybe I do deserve some of it. Not necessarily from you, but sometimes god works by proxy.

I would suggest you check with your SOS masters first.
                  Stay tuned there Cowboy. There may be a slight bit of perverse truth in that

Comment

All else fails, change the facts to suit FBIS...

Man, you're in denial. We've given you free speech here, allowed you to post your opinions to the zillionth degree.
                    You're the one in denial. You're insane trying to pass this lie off here. I KNOW THE TRUTH, THAT SCARES YOU.
                    "Welcome to purgatory If you have been restricted to this section only it is due to varying degrees of posting rule violations." I and others don't have the same un-restrictive use of these forums as other members. I have a different opinion and it REALY bothers you, so you do this unending banishment on FBIS gulag. Clearly, NO apparent personal ethics for people who think they are so ethical as to judge others about illegal immigration and all. I could play this game all you want. I respect rational people. You are not so high on my list right now. Do better next time.
                    And, look up the definition to "restrictive". You don't understand the issue.

That's ok though. maybe I do deserve some of it. Not necessarily from you, but sometimes god works by proxy.
                    You think so.....now LMAO. ATTACK THE MESSENGER, just like you attacking others here. I KNOW THE TRUTH, THAT SCARES YOU.
                    DISCLAIMER:

Comment

Purgatory- Warning....FBIS corruption demonstrated and proven by their staff.

Purgatory- Warning: The FBIS staffers posting in this section because they have been disregarding Freedom of Speech, Opinion and Association at DBIS forums and disregarding any semblance of fair & ethical due process application of the FBIS TOS rules. Their have demonstrated a total lack of transparant fair due process protecting the member's US citizen's opinion rights; innocent until proven guilty. It is very intellectually dishonest, hypocritical, ironic for those self-appointed staffers as the guardians of all things expressed in FBIS. General members rights are stepped on with no warnings given, no open charge, no evidence shown, not allowed to face your accurser with covert allegations, or other common decencies of Internet decorum fairness here. There are many FBIS staffers posts inside here that many Americans would find distasteful, disrespectful, or even disgusting. Participate at the risk of your own FBIS staffers' sinking integrity. This it the facts held by myself, 'Sandiator', Liberty Belle, and many others who have left FBIS disgusted and who have high ethics and personal consciences speaking out to malicious faux authority figures that are clearly unethical in these Internet matters.
                      DISCLAIMER:

Comment

You're the one in denial. You're insane trying to pass this lie off here. I KNOW THE TRUTH, THAT SCARES YOU.
                        "Welcome to purgatory If you have been restricted to this section only it is due to varying degrees of posting rule violations." I and others don't have the same un-restrictive use of these forums as other members. I have a different opinion and it REALY bothers you, so you do this unending banishment on FBIS gulag. Clearly, NO apparent personal ethics for people who think they are so ethical as to judge others about illegal immigration and all. I could play this game all you want. I respect rational people. You are not so high on my list right now. Do better next time.
                        And, look up the definition to "restrictive". You don't understand the issue.

You think so.....now LMAO. ATTACK THE MESSENGER, just like you attacking others here. I KNOW THE TRUTH, THAT SCARES YOU.
                        Everywhere there are boundaries Cowboy. Even for me. Everyone knows you are here, and some even exchange posts with you. But most don't want to any more. You might want to think about why that is

Comment

SOS/FBIS staff: who fails to see the forest for the trees

Everywhere there are boundaries Cowboy. Even for me. Everyone knows you are here, and some even exchange posts with you. But most don't want to any more. You might want to think about why that is
                          This is not about simple vague 'boundries'.
                          Do I have to enlighten you?
                          It's about God given personal freedoms, God given personal rights, God given fair due process for all persons.
                          Which I have shown its not here for all at SOS 2/FBIS.
                          You know obviously that, but are playing this silly childish back & forth..."Am not! Are too!' schoolyard game. I have caught you with the true facts. I scare you and that's why I am sent here without fair due process. I have been clear about my thoughts and supported them with your own forum corrupt moderating actions and false words.
                          So, you change the subject when you lose. It's called 'spin' and is a phony way for you to try to shift the matter away from the point. I see you believe in the old addage, 'When the facts don't support my view, corrupt or change the facts!"

But, if you wish to go there...
                          How come other members break the same rules or 'boundries' repeatedly, and nothing happens to them ?
                          ONLY to others ?
                          No banning, no banishment, nothing.
                          Your special member individuals of the SOS 2/FBIS clique' continue along for months uneffected breaking 'boundries'. Those 'pals' members of yours don't have to abide by those boundries set for all.
                          Why is that ?
                          Aren't you who says that no one is above the law, Mr Immigration activist ? It seems some are above the 'boundries, than others, Mr Orwell.
                          Here is a example of your SOS 2/FBIS staff hypocrisy:
                          Liberty Belle attacked by DerailAmnesty.com and SOS/FBIS staff thread...
                          http://www.fightbackinsac.com/forums...ead.php?t=1467

Jack O'lanterns last longer in the Fall than your ethical views & actions. Revel in your tyrany here, pal. You are just going around the same corrupt stupidity tree. Your special comments are inane, grossly self-important, and are only sleep enducing self-bloviating. Stay unethical chum as you clearly are, a fool who fails to see the forest for the trees and has not a single mirror in their house. I speak up for others unfairly treated here, you don't, (sarc) 'patriot'...LMAO.
                          DISCLAIMER:

Comment

If you see other registrants breaking the rules, you can report them. the one's you reported a long time back were looked in to. Is there something new?

Comment

clearly tells us whats missing...ethics

Very interesting post....I think that clearly tells us whats missing in your FBIS thinking.

Originally posted by fbisadmin
                              the one's you reported a long time back were looked in to.
                              OH....How come the repetitcious instigator, DerailAmensty.com got no punishment but ironically the victim, Liberty Belle was immediately punished for speaking up for themselves ? I helped the victim and landed me bannished here, was that good judgement ? 'Innocent until proven guilty'....Not here. Give your opinion and get bannished. Seig Heil !!!

Originally posted by fbisadmin
                              If you see other registrants breaking the rules, you can report them.
                              This is a inane ridiculous statement. Are you this dim ? I did report and it got me immdeiately punished and bannished to just here. This is not free use of the forums that everyone else has. Or am I going to be released from the unfiar SOS 2/Fbis Gulag here ? Nice joke, chummie.
                              DISCLAIMER:

Comment

This must be the last place the cowboy can post or he sure likes AG.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎