Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AZ Activist sentenced for littering in desert.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AZ Activist sentenced for littering in desert.

I don't know how this is going to post. It is copied from the AZ news paper about one of those idiots leaving water in the AZ desert. I had such a hard time getting this far that I did not try to see if it posted. If it did not I guess you can go to AZ REpublic and see it. Sure would be good to be able to do something besides read.

Activist who left water for migrants sentenced for littering
    TUCSON - A judge has ordered an Arizona man to pick up trash for 300 hours after he was caught leaving jugs of water in the desert for illegal immigrants crossing over from Mexico. Walt Staton is a member of the group No More Deaths. He was…
    AZCentral.com · 18 hours ago15
    Results are included for other related terms. Show just the results for AZ Activist who left water sentenced for littering..

Looks like the entire article did not post. There were over a 100 comments. Now I will have to go back to the article and see those.

Comment

You want to talk about littering, they should check out the diapers and cardboard beer containers that are everywhere in my town. Makes some people feel at home, but not me.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎