• Liberal Fascism Written by Jonah Goldberg

```````````````````````````
    Attached Files
    Last edited by sandinator; 08-03-2009, 11:27 PM. Reason: `

I don't like scary books....

Comment

It sounds interesting to me.

As I understand it concerning the references to Nazi Germany:

Before the invasion of Poland, Hitler put his people back to work in a depression economy with lots of hungry people and a great burden of war reparations.

And Hitler knew how to work a crowd.

Our far left crowd seems to rely on votes from something for nothing leeches and rosy tinted dupes. To support the burden the far left wishes to impose, the producers would be taxed into oblivion. Part of the path of least resistance is realizing futile labor, and understanding that under the program leeching is more rewarding than producing.

Fewer producers becomes more leeches. You can't just print money while singing Kumbaya, inflicting amnesty, fighting two wars, bailing out industries and people which failed precisely due to the incentives both political parties flung out, universal health care which caters to illegals, punish producers with crushing taxes, and still have an economy.

That's what separates the end results of our goofy nutball far left politicians and genocidal lunatics like Hitler and Co.

Comment

Originally posted by Coso Kid
        That's what separates the end results of our goofy nutball far left politicians and genocidal lunatics like Hitler and Co.
        We may end up having both this time

Comment

Originally posted by AyatollahGondola
          Originally posted by AyatollahGondola
          I don't think so.

The job I'm working on now is in an area which has two endangered species with parts of the project on both BLM managed land and private property.

To do the job my crew is doing requires three, maybe four men.

in addition to the crew, we have at least two "biological" or "environmental" monitors; at least one "archaelogical" monitor, an "Indian" monitor, inspectors and interested party employees of several sorts, including inspectors; layers of supervision for all the above; and more.

Any one of them can shut the job down yesterday with nutball rules concerning crew conduct.

They all generally strike me mostly as good people who can generally be worked with within or close to the federal rules. However, most are young college graduates who haven't a clue as to the work we are doing and originate from other regions of the US.

They look bored, spend years watching other people work, the young women monitors eyeball and flirt with the young men involved in the actual work, most park their vehicles and stand in the way of equipment without a clue for hazard.

And trash forty or fifty years old is now a "cultural resource" , the work rules are quite restrictive, while the general public is free to tear up as much as personally desired in our area of work.

Yesterday there were fourteen people milling around the job site. I didn't count today, but there was quite a crowd. It's like we could sell tickets to watch us "perform".

I don't see any of those people as producers. However, most are there due to far left political lunacy.

The indirect tax, the Kumbaya song via far left legislation and delivered by people who aren't from around "here".

No ovens to be tossed into, but three inches off the specified road of travel or specified work locations can lead to unemployment very quickly.
          Last edited by Coso Kid; 07-11-2009, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Coso Kid
            I don't think so.

No ovens to be tossed into, but three inches off the specified road of travel or specified work locations can lead to unemployment very quickly.
            Hitler did not start tossing people into the ovens until his other plans proved less than adequate. We're just a few months into Obama's power.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎