No announcement yet.

Nightingale for Governor

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rim05
    Why is that her daughter is never mentioned now? First I knew about her children there was a daughter who should be about 19 now?
    Just speculating, but given Nightingale's track record, I posit this scenario:

Nightingale's daughter took daddy's side in the divorce, and Nightingale being a black/white kind of girl, jettisoned her daughter for not being "patriotic enough."

Anyway, I want my 9 minutes and 5 seconds back.

Comment

• The trouble is that Nightingale is starting out at the WRONG place! In order to GAIN experience and BUILD credibility, the BASE is WHERE to BEGIN, NOT the SUMMIT!

Comment

• Originally posted by PochoPatriot
        Just speculating, but given Nightingale's track record, I posit this scenario:

Nightingale's daughter took daddy's side in the divorce, and Nightingale being a black/white kind of girl, jettisoned her daughter for not being "patriotic enough."

Anyway, I want my 9 minutes and 5 seconds back.
        As far as I know Chelene and her husband are still together. But who knows, she's not honest about much so who knows.

Comment

• Originally posted by kjl
          As far as I know Chelene and her husband are still together. But who knows, she's not honest about much so who knows.
          True. However, her husband is never mentioned in anything she does.

Comment

True. However, her husband is never mentioned in anything she does.
            Of course he's not, because it's all about her. But it doesn't really matter to me one way or the other. I'm just not that interested.

Comment

• Originally posted by AyatollahGondola
              I see. I do understand then. But you should consider this:
              When you engage in sex with married women, you are pretty much having sex with their husbands too. Unless they are separated, they are bound by the dutiful wife code, and it may have been just a few hours before she met up with you
              Sloppy seconds? LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by kjl
                Of course he's not, because it's all about her. But it doesn't really matter to me one way or the other. I'm just not that interested.
                Yes, with Chelene Nightingale, it's ALWAYS and ALL about HER, which is why REAL success so far has ELUDED her!

Comment

• Originally posted by joazinha
                  Yes, with Chelene Nightingale, it's ALWAYS and ALL about HER, which is why REAL success so far has ELUDED her!
                  This is so true. True leaders are focused on helping others. Chelene is only interested in helping herself. That was why her absence was so conspicuous at the Leimert Park march and cluster-bungle, where a number of activists chose to be arrested for civil disobedience.

Comment

This is so true. True leaders are focused on helping others. Chelene is only interested in helping herself. That was why her absence was so conspicuous at the Leimert Park march and cluster-bungle, where a number of activists chose to be arrested for civil disobedience.
                    For the SAME reason, Chelene DREADS having to SHARE the LIMELIGHT with ANYONE else, EVEN though OTHERS involved in the SAME endeavor ALSO deserve credit and recognition! This is why I rebuked Chelene's false charge that Mr. Jim Gilchrist of the Minuteman Project had NEGLECTED Ramos and Compean while they were unjustly imprisoned. To the contrary, Mr. Gichrist SPOKE OUT for Ramos and Compean WHENEVER and WHEREVER he could during his long itinerary of endless news interviews, lobbying efforts, and seminars during their incarceration. He ALWAYS shared their story and urged fellow Americans to PRAY for and SUPPORT the persecuted patriots. They BOTH KNOW of and GREATLY appreciate his efforts for them!

Comment

• For everyone's info,

Chelena has a court date this month. April 22nd 2010, to address a debt that was incurred over a loan agreement entered into in march of 2007. Of interest is that Neither Chelena or her husband listed the debt or the debtor on her BK filed about 6 weeks later. Now if I borrowed over 6K from someone and didn't inform them that I was going to, or did file a BK, I'd pretty much get my butt to some sort of gainful income to pay it back. But if you're Chelena, you instead make a ridiculous, costly, and time consuming run for governor, leaving the debt in your wake until such time as....when?
                      Now anyone can misjudge a financial situation, but to voluntarily hide one is quite different. It's not only different, but unlawful when you hide one from the court during a BK petition. The court demands to know everything about your finances during and relatively before your filing. Voluntarily depriving them of the info is illegal, and can be grounds for your bankruptcy to be overturned.
                      In addition to this apparently willful misdeed, if you look at her BK petition it reveals a quite different historical resume than what has appeared on her candidate background. None of the stuff relative to the 501C3, acting career, or vice president of a distribution company is on there. Instead it's just her husbands sole proprietership in heating and air repair, and a two month stint as a wellness something or other.
                      This is why Chelena is not to be believed when she makes all these claims about other peoples loyalties. She's just full of it, and it's all about her personal gain.

Comment

• AG, do you do court research for a living? As someone who has done so for most of the last 16 years, I'm nevertheless amazed. How in the world did you come up with all this stuff?
                        Last edited by LAPhil; 04-13-2010, 03:43 PM.
                        Open Borders And Mass Amnesty

http://www.campbell.org
                        http://www.campbell.org/immigration/

Comment

• Originally posted by LAPhil
                          AG, do you do court research for a living? As someone who has done so for most of the last 16 years, I'm nevertheless amazed. How in the world did you come up with all this stuff?
                          You mean I can get paid for doing this? Please tell me how.

Comment

• Originally posted by AyatollahGondola
                            You mean I can get paid for doing this? Please tell me how.
                            Send me a PM and I'll tell you as much as I can.
                            Open Borders And Mass Amnesty

http://www.campbell.org
                            http://www.campbell.org/immigration/

Comment

• Chelene managed to get her court date postponed,

I'm sure she'd like to see it pushed back until after the election, but getting a second postponement is a little harder than the first.

I've been thinking a lot about this lately, and I have come to the conclusion that Chelene should have been vetted as a candidate the same way as she has been hounding Obama. Not that I support Obama, because I don't, but I am a fair play/competition person, and believe in a one-do/all-do rule

A new thread to vet each candidate will be started

Comment

• You know, I've been reading the rantings of someone else on Chelene related blogs and websites, and one of their references was to Chelene Ward/Harris/Nightingale. I thought the person was mistaken because of the manner of their post, but it turns out that it's true. Chelena was married before to a guy named Harris, in 1988. Don't know what became of him yet, but I'd like to ask if he's willing to vote for her, so I'm setting out in search of this, probably unfortunate, soul.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎