No announcement yet.

Video: Border Patrol agent murdered on US border

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rim05
    This must be the last place the cowboy can post or he sure likes AG.
    Maybe Cowboy's just using me to get to you

Comment

Maybe Cowboy's just using me to get to you
      AG, that is the funniest ever. BTW you have some teriffic emotions

Comment

all FBIS propaganda

AG and Rim05,
        There is absolutely not a single person on earth with an intelligence level above a loon that buys your nonsense response posted here. If you are posting petty 'spin' or jokes to try and denegrade my comments and me, it won't work. It shows you to be even more pathetic and in denial. But then you were that same pathetic way judging by your long SOS years attacking other fair people there until the Chelene ax came after you.
        If you actually believe all FBIS propaganda I think you only have two choices: return to SOS or put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger. Wait, AG already crawled back to the SOS but just hides that fact from the FBIS membership here. HUH ?
        DISCLAIMER:
        No aggressive matters should be inferred toward anyone here. I hope we are not getting upset for sharing polite opinions here.
        "I really hope we aren't punishing members here for posting their honest opinions. That would be a bad precident to set. *Activists, who routinely point out corruptions outwardly with govt entities, also should be the very first to point out 'inside' org leadership corruptions."

Comment

AG and Rim05,
          There is absolutely not a single person on earth with an intelligence level above a loon that buys your nonsense response posted here. If you are posting petty 'spin' or jokes to try and denegrade my comments and me, it won't work. It shows you to be even more pathetic and in denial. But then you were that same pathetic way judging by your long SOS years attacking other fair people there until the Chelene ax came after you.
          In 7 years of posting I have never been 'axed' once.

Comment

Originally posted by cowboycode
            AG and Rim05,
            . Wait, AG already crawled back to the SOS but just hides that fact from the FBIS membership here. HUH ?
            Actually I didn't go crawling back. I never left in totality because while I was administrating and before, I created many accounts to check the board operations when people said they were having trouble. So all I have to do is sign in on one of those names.

Comment

No aggressive matters should be inferred toward anyone here.

Last edited by ilbegone; 09-11-2009, 03:27 AM.

Comment

Ilbegone I cannot top that.

Comment

now the kid's play....

FBIS leadership..?????

LMAO

DISCLAIMER:
                  No aggressive matters should be inferred toward anyone here. I hope we are not getting upset for sharing polite opinions here.
                  "I really hope we aren't punishing members here for posting their honest opinions. That would be a bad precident to set. *Activists, who routinely point out corruptions outwardly with govt entities, also should be the very first to point out 'inside' org leadership corruptions."

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎