No announcement yet.

What Is Your Water Bill Per Month?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Is Your Water Bill Per Month?

Are you seeing a water bill that is starting to resemble your gasoline costs every month? Sacramento area residents recently got water meters installed, and it appears they are doing exactly what they were intended to do. Gouge your wallet. We have a family of four, and the cost is over 80.00 per month.

What are the rest of you paying?

im paying 96.00 last month but they said it would go up to 121. next month if we didnt conserve. seems really odd that the river is not low. its actually fairly high

Comment

The illegals are not paying anything with a family of 10.
      http://www.fightpc.net/forumdisplay.php?f=4

Comment

there is some program you can apply for low income something or other on the bill. It's call LIRA. guess that means we pay for that too?

Comment

Oh My God!

The letter we got from the water company today states that we're not being charged for metered service yet, but if we were, our bill would have been over $200.00.

Something's amiss here. The letter is saying we need to conserve, but at the same time the state is drilling holes in the delta close by to see where's the best place for them to ship the water that's up here, out of here!

Comment

Originally posted by AyatollahGondola
            We have a family of four, and the cost is over 80.00 per month.
            A couple tips...

1. Deep water your lawn once a week, it will promote deep roots and less need for watering.

2. Only shower on holidays

Comment

Originally posted by BluHaven
              A couple tips...

1. Deep water your lawn once a week, it will promote deep roots and less need for watering.
              We've got pretty hard soil here, so I'm not sure that will work, but I'll try.

2. Only shower on holidays
              That's actually not a bad idea. It'll coincide with the sex

Comment

Almost half as much as yours, and I only launder my sheets once a week. hahaha
                Last edited by ohighlass; 08-07-2009, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ohighlass
                  Almost half as much as yours, and I only launder my sheets once a week. hahaha
                  You funny girl too

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎