No announcement yet.

Hospital Hires A Litany Of Valets

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hospital Hires A Litany Of Valets

No wonder healthcare costs big money. This is Sutter General Hospitals entrance near Sutter's Fort in Sacramento. Ordinarily, I wouldn't think about valet service in downtown, but I saw as many as 12 standing around waiting for customers one day. I've been snapping a photo or two when opportunity arises

Would the wages of Valets be better spent on increasing staff in order to improve the flow of processed patients?

Would such a valet expect to be tipped?

I don't hand the keys of my vehicle to anyone I don't know reasonably well.

Comment

They also help people to their wheelchairs.

I don't hand the keys of my vehicle to anyone I don't know reasonably well.
      You mean you wouldn't hand over the keys to someone dressed in similar attire and pretended to be an employee there?

Comment

Originally posted by AyatollahGondola
        They also help people to their wheelchairs.

You mean you wouldn't hand over the keys to someone dressed in similar attire and pretended to be an employee there?
        The wheel chair thing is fine, its a good service.

I don't care if I know they are an employee, and I don't care if it's an oil change shop. I've known of too much negative stuff happening.

It's royally pissed off a couple of times when I've had my vehicle worked on, and it's been parked out of sight of employees with the windows rolled down and key in the ignition when they were done with it.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎