No announcement yet.

Creatine Marketing - A New Company, Same Tricks by US Loan Auditors' owners

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creatine Marketing - A New Company, Same Tricks by US Loan Auditors' owners

Jeff Pulvino, Shane Barker, James Sandison, Jennifer Mount, and Daniel Fleetwood, all formerly involved in US Loan Auditors and My US Legal back in 2010 all started working together again under the same roof, this time for a social media marketing company they set up called Creatine Marketing.

Their company is based in Natomas and their current address 3840 Rosin Court, Suite 130, Sacramento, CA houses multiple businesses - Creatine Marketing, X-TremeBiz, and SustainableSMARTS. Shane Barker has now moved on and set up his own company named Modera but both him and Jeff Pulvino are conveniently listed on the webpage as "clients".

Creatine Marketing is a Nevada incorporated business, X-TremeBiz, their sister company is an affiliate marketing business licensed in Wyoming as a shelf corporation by Wyoming Corporate Services in one tiny building that supposedly houses hundreds of other shelf corporations.

SustainableSMARTS is a MLM affiliate business operated by Patrick Weller who conveniently lists Creatine Marketing as their client. Patrick Weller is actually the Vice President of Sales at Creatine Marketing as well as X-TremeBiz.

Although the main owners named in the lawsuit, Jeff Pulvino, Shane Barker, and James Sandison have permanent injunctions against them from their lawsuit with US Loan Auditors, it seems suspicious that they are hiding their ties with Creatine Marketing and they are nowhere to be listed on the Creatine Marketing team page.

Here is a video I found showing that Jeff Pulvino and James Sandison work at Creatine Marketing. (The video was actually released by Nicolas Fordham on YouTube originally but they have since taken it down so the link I posted is a version I managed to find that you can watch by downloading.)

If you are interested in reading more information, here is a blog providing more details as well as links to resources.

Does Creatine have any actual employees in the building or anywhere for that matter?
    Nevada corporations outside of nevada are very suspicious in the first place. I gotta wonder who is coaching them on that issue.

Comment

Yea, they've got around 15 or so people working in the building for them, some of them are listed on their team page except for Jeff Pulvino, James Sandison, Nicolas Fordham, and a couple sales guys. A lot of people listed on their team page are interns-turned-hires who aren't even full time employees there.

Comment

Originally posted by teavana
        Yea, they've got around 15 or so people working in the building for them, some of them are listed on their team page except for Jeff Pulvino, James Sandison, Nicolas Fordham, and a couple sales guys. A lot of people listed on their team page are interns-turned-hires who aren't even full time employees there.
        So they do actually "hire" employees? Do they have all their notices posted? Federal, state, wage and hourly posters, where to go in case of an accident? all that like a real employer is required to?
        I'm a little unclear on whether interns are reportable workers under their workers comp policy, so it's a situation ripe for abuse. Hire interns; not employees.

Comment

They have hired sales guys as employees but a lot of the time they will hire unpaid interns and then after the 3 month internship offer a minimal part time position for pay.

They do not have the new intern-turned-hires sign contracts, only tax documents. Up until a certain point the company wasn't taxing employees on their wages.

I personally never saw any federal, state, wage and hourly posters displayed anywhere in their office.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎