X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, everyone.

Hello!

Kind of quiet, isn't it.

Yes, it is.

This is a fairly new forum, and it hasn't hit any big time areas yet.

But welcome to FightBackinSac

Comment

Hi everyone.

I now live in Tucson Arizona but spent 35 years in San Juan Capistrano.

Comment

Hi

Hi all. Just got here today so I am trying to understand the forum. Lakers are starting so I will be back tomorrow.

Comment

Howdy everyone!

I know many of you from SOS and will now be frequenting this forum as well.

Let's get Sac back!!!

Comment

Welcome Lynne, Rim05, and slk230.

Sacramento can be a pivotal area for state issues. There are all the basic ingredients for corruption here. we have more city, county, state, and federal government entities and employees here per square foot than in any other part of the state. It's hard to throw a rock from anywhere in Sac and not hit a government bureaucrat.

Comment

Hi folks, I'm in So Cal.

What better place to focus on but Sacramento at this time - the home of our wonderful lawmakers... er...law breakers.

Comment

Originally posted by BluHaven
                Hi folks, I'm in So Cal.

What better place to focus on but Sacramento at this time - the home of our wonderful lawmakers... er...law breakers.
                Most of them don't actually live here, but rather gather for the feast here. Those per diem checks are testimony to that. But there are no restrictions on staking out the feeding grounds to observe and monitor the herd of politicians as they gorge themselves on pork, perks, and political contributions. The three p's are the major food groups

Comment

Hello, glad to be here.

Comment

Welcome to you too,

If you are as old and obnoxious as I am, you're probably glad to be anywhere

Comment

I have been described from time to time as being obnoxious, but that probably depends on one's point of view.

Comment

Hello, it sure is nice to have found you, me and my wife live in yolo counting, both of us are in our 60s, and we are more than willing to fight corruption in this state, we are both highly offended by our government's lack of action over this illegal invasion, and the corruption of our city, county and state officials. We both remember this State when it was a prosperous and economical powerhouse, for both the country and the citizens of this state.

Comment

Welcome Saw Mill Worker,

Glad to see you found your way here. I agree with you on the assessment of California. I'm an old timer from here too. Bet you see a lot of illegals out your way

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎