No announcement yet.

The Dog Ate Global Warming Data

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dog Ate Global Warming Data

The data to "prove" global warming does not exist. All of the reports, statements and theories are based on information that does not exist--and may never have existed.

Those that had the information and created the "global warming" report for the U.S. Department of Energy are now claiming they have no idea where the raw data is.

"Roger Pielke Jr., an esteemed professor of environmental studies at the University of Colorado, then requested the raw data from Jones. Jones responded:

Since the 1980s, we have merged the data we have received into existing series or begun new ones, so it is impossible to say if all stations within a particular country or if all of an individual record should be freely available. Data storage availability in the 1980s meant that we were not able to keep the multiple sources for some sites, only the station series after adjustment for homogeneity issues. We, therefore, do not hold the original raw data but only the value-added (i.e., quality controlled and homogenized) data.

The statement about data storage is balderdash. They got the records from somewhere. The files went onto a computer. All of the original data could easily fit on the 9-inch tape drives common in the mid-1980s. I had all of the worlds surface barometric pressure data on one such tape in 1979."

Global warming may be the biggest hoax in history. Prove it or lose AB 32, and the rest of the job killer bills and regulations in Washington and Sacramento. Now you know why Al Gore refuses to debate the subject--the evidence is "lost". Pass this on, let others see the corruption of government working with Luddites.

More...

You know that it's a psuedo-science b/c they've already changed the popular name for it. Few people in power talk about "global warming" anymore. It's now referred to as "climate change." Probably because recent temperatures started to trend downward.

I strongly suspect this "go green" hysteria is another excuse to raise taxes and impose government upon the lives of private citizens.

Comment

Originally posted by DerailAmnesty.com
      You know that it's a psuedo-science b/c they've already changed the popular name for it. Few people in power talk about "global warming" anymore. It's now referred to as "climate change." Probably because recent temperatures started to trend downward.

I strongly suspect this "go green" hysteria is another excuse to raise taxes and impose government upon the lives of private citizens.
      That is, if there is to be such a thing as "private citizen".

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎