No announcement yet.

PresidentDon

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PresidentDon

I'm a new member as of today, and have been searching all T Party groups in America, as we seem to be the only ones with enough guts to call Obama's bluff. I believe the citizens are really worried about our future, with 500,000 per month being laid off,
    (at least 20 million right now unemployed,/underemployed)

We have a problem, and we can't wait until 2013 for another President placed in office. Unless we do something now, we will enter a Depression unlike the 1930's, there are no jobs to return to, our factories are being closed, and as in Flint, Mi when they closed the Buick plant the factories will be torn down, to clean up the community.

Not just automobiles, but clothing, furniture, ceramics, electronics, home accessories (toasters, vacuums, lights, etc), and almost everything in our retail stores, NOT made in America by Americans. I will not lay down and say it's time someone do something, I may be 82 years old but I will fight until I die to preserve this nation for my grandchildren, and their future children. We can't allow America to die.

We can't afford Medical care for all, we must not allow Obama's plan to destroy the insurance plans we already have to go begging for medical care in the future. So I'm here to help you, to join you in our battle to save our nation, from politicians who are ready to turn us over the the New World Order with out a single shot fired. We must be Patriots, not cowards.

I worked hard all my life, constantly educating myself to remain knowledgeable in my field of Electronics, so I had good jobs with Medical Care benefits, as other Americans should do, so they remain employable.

Minumum skills, bad attitude is no excuse, citizens must get an education, and be worthy of being hired. Minimum wage is not meant to support a family. YOU do not get married, and have a family until you can support a family.
    But our politicians have systematically removed manufacturing from our nation, to spread globalization. We must stop this, and Restore not Change America.
    Last edited by Don Cordell; 08-17-2009, 08:54 PM.

Welcome Don,

I think many people feel as you do. The US has been dismantled as a producing nation, and we are importing more workers?

Comment

Hello Don, join the discussion.

Comment

Tea party demonstrations

Here I am again, still struggling to Restore, not Change America. As you see it is now Sept, are we in the twilight of our nation? Apparently more and more citizens are getting up, hitting the streets, telling our elected officials
        "We are not happy campers". Dreamer Obama says: He will give you medical care, and it's not going to cost anything. Maybe that's the dream of those in So. Chicago, but in Reality, Medical Care is not FREE. Obama tells you he is going to redistribute the Wealth of America, will it be YOUR money he redistributes? That may work in Chicago where the only plans he had for the people was welfare, not jobs. Now an estimated 40% unemployed. We can't continue this downturn, and the prospects of more jobs soon is dismal. Where are the jobs? OH we are in recovery, only down this road there is a cliff, and you are about to drive over the cliff.
        We must back up, take the right path, bring manufacturing back to this nation, and stop trying to control the world. We have a job to do right here.
        Lets do it.

Now, I'm just a retired Electronics Tech, living on Social Security, but I have the advantage that I live in Los Angeles Country, near Hollywood.
        So...... I'm soon going to start demonstrating on the corner of Hollywood and Vine, now that I have my 1996 Cad Limo painted Red White and Blue with the message to the world that:
        I'll Restore, not Change America.
        Don Cordell for President.
        We can't wait until 2013 to elect a new President. If we do not stop Obama now, and Revolt, by Re Voting, we will lose this nation.
        I will not tell any nation, that I'm sorry for America's deeds. As a nation we have tried to help the world, now it's time to help America.
        I'm out here hitting the streets to protect our nation, and to prevent our nation being turned over to the United Nations, One World Government.
        Ex Vice President Al Gore, is trying to gore us with his Global Warming theories. I have a scientific background, and I research such data, and it only adds up to one thing, YES the world is warming in some areas, our planet has been doing this since day one. It will continue to have weather changes, but the increase from 250 parts per MILLION, to 350 parts per MILLION is not the cause, that's PARTS PER MILLION, insignificant in the scheme of life on this planet. Gore believes that if you tell a lie often enough, they will finally believe you. I'm sorry but that does not work on me.
        So folks on this panel, we must retake control of this nation. We must return the jobs to this Nation. We must recall Obama, and return control of America to WE the people. Spread the news, tell people that Americans must put me in the White House to bring back some pride to this nation. I'm here for YOU.
        Are you here for ME? http://www.DonCordellforPresident.com

Comment

Hello Don,

Glad to see another activist. I think you mean well with your campaign, but unless you have some years behind you of public service as an elected rep, there is little chance in hell of people taking your campaign seriously. If you're using it as a prop to enlighten people, then that's a bit different. We need folks out there on the streets doing public action. On that I applaud you. My personal opinion, and that's all it is, is that unless you have built up some previous alliances politically, and generated some support within those or your candidacy, a campaign for such a high office first is going to be percieved as a bit eccentric. On the other hand though, I'd like to see you use your talents towards similar goals of advertising options and areas of concern because you seem to have both incentive and flair for that. I'm kinda like that too, and I'm sure some in opposition think I'm eccentric for that, but I would hold zero hope of campaigning for a higher office myself based solely upon my current credentials. I'm hoping to find someone to support, and put my talents to use that way. But good luck to you as long as your motives remain true to America's Constitution, Bill of Rights, and citizens. And your welcome here regardless of my personal opinions, and anyone else's for that matter. I'm not right in all of my interpretations with any degree of accuracy that I'd care to bank on in politics. Maybe you'll end up president just because people are so fed up with whatever current bunch running against you that they hang everyone else prior to the election

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎