No announcement yet.

Bogus Driver's License Ring Busted In Greenfield, Ca

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bogus Driver's License Ring Busted In Greenfield, Ca

GREENFIELD, Calif. -- Two suspected California counterfeiters are in jail for allegedly operating a high-volume counterfeit driver's license ring for customers in the West and Mexico.

Francisco Pullido and Joel Lopez of Greenfield were arrested Tuesday by Monterey County sheriff's deputies. They were booked for investigation of possessing and manufacturing fake official documents.
    Greenfield was also the town where that "immigrant" was arrested for arranging (selling) his underage daughter's marriage to include a dowry of beer

Originally posted by AyatollahGondola
    http://www.sacbee.com/state_wire/story/1938103.html

Greenfield was also the town where that "immigrant" was arrested for arranging (selling) his underage daughter's marriage to include a dowry of beer
    I understand counterfeit driver's licenses are a dime a dozen. And illegals don't seem to get the same treatment as US citizens would, the fake license is merely confiscated and the illegal just goes out and buys another.

Comment

That's true it seems. I had an employee that was using a fake DL, and he gave it to the cops who kind of bent it a little, but then gave it back to him? I never understood that, but it was over ten years ago.

Comment

Isn't Greenfield, CA some dinky rural town outside the Bakersfield area.
        Victim of Chelene Nightingale's internet despotism

Comment

Originally posted by Dawes
          Isn't Greenfield, CA some dinky rural town outside the Bakersfield area.
          Almost a coastal city. It's on the 101 about mid state. Rinky dink is pretty accurate. It's full of amnesty lusting illegals and anchor babies from farm labor.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎