Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stop Internet Lynchings of Activists

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1) She has "SEEN" the proof that the hijackers are right (she denied ever saying this in court)
    2) Ray Herrera embarrassed her and the Ramos family in TX when Nacho surrendered
    3) Ray Herrera and Robin are not true Christians (as she is) because they left their spouses for each other
    4) Ted Hayes was told by her and his friend Rhonda to get a job but would rather be homeless
    5) Steve Eichler and Jim Gilchrist are the gay half children of Satan
    6) William Gheen frivolously spends his donors money on "the biggest suite in the place" at the DC event and in Phoenix at the Ramos & Compean rally (among others)
    7) That March for America founder Jonnie Crivello was "sniveling" and power hungry
    8) That Cheryl Burns and those who supported Chuck Baldwin were delusional and stealing Ron Paul's votes
    9) She stated that she would never work with Jeff Schwilk because he is abusive to women

If this is a pack of lies by the author, it's a good one because they all have that Nightingale nuttiness ring to them. I've heard her make the claim described in #1 but the others are new to me.

Oh, and to state Chelene is lacking a resume as an activist is inaccurate. She deftly organized multiple events for SOS that got the attention of the press.

The PD fable that always stuck with me was when I read an e-mail Dennis forwarded to me, wherein Chelene accused Jim Gilchrist of being in league with IndyMedia. She went on to proclaim that what was actually going on was obvious once you started to connect the dots. Based upon this foundational argument, she went on to advocate that it was time to get the goons (basically everyone who had something bad to say about her) out of our movement.

I specifically recall sending Dennis a reply thanking him for the chuckle. I also had the distinct impression that, after that, no one would take her seriously and that she'd be viewed as a sort of loose cannon. I figured she was done for because people would shun a person spouting such loon fodder.

Shows how much I know.
    Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 08-18-2009, 05:51 PM.

Comment

• A side note...

Minutemen Leader Accused In Tax Scam

Carmen Mercer Set Up Property Tax Scam's PO Box, Attorney General Terry Goddard Says

Comment

• Web Master Question

I never understood about the Web Master. Chelene banned anyone who even emailed anyone who contacted someone who worked with Gilchrist, but she and Schwilk continued to use the same Web Master as Shawa Forde, who was promoted on Gilchrist's website.

Comment

• Originally posted by borderwatch
          Rec'd this email to day

Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 10:52:40 -0700
          To: <
          Subject: The Truth - Once and for all
          You know, crazy can be fun to watch at times.

Chelene is running around pretending that Shawna Forde is a surprise. This is too funny.

Shawna Forde is a member of Save Our State (SOS member BorderHawk). That is how I met her. She attended a border event with her BorderHawks co-founder Michael Williams. You all know Michael Williams as AZPatriot of Save Our State. Mr. Williams was the webmaster for SOS and was introduced to me by Ms. Nightingale as her "closest personal friend" at SOS.

Mr. Williams is an unemployed convicted felon (Burglary, breaking and entering, and receiving stolen property) which is why (by his own admission) he never joined the Minuteman Project. <-- Fact not rumor

You may all know Mr. Williams, Ms. Forde, and Ms. Nightingale from their countless emails asking for donations to aide in the search for Ms. Forde's daughter who was "kidnapped by the Russian Mob", which was prominently advertised on Save Our State's forum and webpage for weeks in spite of warnings from the Seattle Police Dept. that it was a fraud. <-- Fact not rumor

As I understand it, Ms. Nightingale's claim that Jim "refused to believe" that Shawna was involved in murder and robbery actually makes sense. Jim didn't know Shawna very well and it stands to reason that he was surprised. But, why then was Chelene and her #2 boy at SOS working so closely with Shawna if they knew just how crazy she actually is? In fact, nobody except for Jim has expressed surprise at the revelation that Ms. Forde is a murdering former prostitute fraud nutjob (allegedly on some of that).

Now, perhaps Chelene didn't actually care enough about SOS to purge Ms. Forde and Mr. Williams from the ranks, but surely our Governor to be had to put two and two together while she was sleeping on Michael's couch (technically his parent's couch) after becoming homeless (see - she lost her house and consequently her rock star unemployed husband). Governor Chelene had to know something was up when she saw Mr. Williams and Ms. Forde dating. I know Michael denies this now, but the truth is the truth. We all saw them together at Vigellance-a-palooza.

So, to recap;

Chelene's buddy, webmaster, and temporary landlord is a known convicted felon who started a group with another SOS member (also a convicted felon), but Jim is to blame for Shawna's prominence in the Border Movement. (Funny enough, Chelene's buddy probably would have been in on Shawna's home invasion plan if he had somebody to mooch the gas money off of.) Chelene isn't surprised that Shawna is a nut job yet Shawna is a member of her beloved SOS. Chelene never once asked Shawna to leave any SOS function nor did she mind sharing a brew with her at the border, but Jim is to blame for Shawna.

Well, I agree with Ms. Nightingale on one thing. Murder IS a serious thing, but Ms. Nightingale is not and anybody who takes her seriously needs a CAT scan immediately.

It is important that everybody know the truth, but it is also important to note that all of the bickering and infighting is exactly what Chelene wants. It is what allows her to constantly slip through the cracks as she defames patriots by spreading rumor and innuendo. Yeah, Jim got duped by Shawna, but so did everyone else who never kicked her ass off the border or out of their orgs. But, as far as I can tell, Chelene was the only person who KNOWINGLY condoned Ms. Forde.

So, that you don't think I am totally full of crap, ask yourself if ANY of these sound familiar. Here is a partial list of Chelene's lies;

1) She has "SEEN" the proof that the hijackers are right (she denied ever saying this in court)
          2) Ray embarrassed her and the Ramos family in TX when Nacho surrendered
          3) R and R are not true Christians (as she is) because they left their spouses for each other
          4) Ted Hayes was told by her and his friend Rhonda to get a job but would rather be homeless
          5) Steve Eichler and Jim Gilchrist are the gay half children of Satan
          6) William Gheen frivolously spends his donors money on "the biggest suite in the place" at the DC event and in Phoenix at the Ramos & Compean rally (among others)
          7) That March for America founder J C was "sniveling" and power hungry
          8) That C B and those who supported Chuck Baldwin were delusional and stealing Ron Paul's votes
          9) She stated that she would never work with Jeff Schwilk because he is abusive to women

Believe me, the list goes on and you KNOW that you have heard her say these things and/or things like them. But, you know now that I think about it this was all probably Jim's fault.

One other thing, let's do a quick comparison;

Jim - Decorated war vet, co-wrote a book, launched the NATIONAL illegal immigration movement, 4000+ media appearances, endorsement sought by Presidential Candidate, head of Minuteman Project, Congressional candidate, married for 30+ years, and retired professional.

Chelene - Divorced, homeless, took SOS from 4000+ members to 10, never ran for ANY office, last job was handing out cheese in a supermarket (<-- True Story), pretends to be a model and actress yet has no credits or body of work, never served in uniform, no volunteer or activist resume, never founded anything.

And for the record, I am not a Minuteman and do not owe Jim nor anyone else a thing. I am not part of his (or any) camp. So, don't try to belabor the truth by pretending that only one group sees through this crap. In fact, we all do.

Yes, everyone in these petty squabbles looks silly including Jim, but he has earned more in his lifetime than Chelene is even capable of recognizing. And the only reason that any of you fault Jim at all is because you expected more from him than you expect from Chelene. So, why are we supposed to vote for her again? Case closed.

----------------------------------------------------------
          Who ever wrote this: Don't give up your job and become a detective, fiction writer, or reporter.
          There's so many holes in these theories that a blind child could see them. Don't get me wrong; Chelene is still a roach, and Mike is still an opportunist that would sell any one of us out for a cash advance. We don't need to manufacture falsehoods about these two to make our case. Think about these "Facts" as presented:
          If Mike was a felon, any one of those open border zealots would have caused the police to beat down his door for being in possession of a gun, which he has admitted hundreds of times in print. Hasn't happened though, right?

Shawna Forde is not BorderHawk on SOS. BorderHawk is still posting there, and Shawna is in custody

Chelene is still married to her uh..rock star husband. He might be wishing she had left, but nonetheless, they were still together during that period mentioned, and at least until she announced her undying devotion to save you all from yourselves by being Governor

C'mon...this writer is a fool or is trying to make the readers of this tripe one. Stick to the real facts. they're bad enough

Comment

• Originally posted by borderwatch
            I never understood about the Web Master. Chelene banned anyone who even emailed anyone who contacted someone who worked with Gilchrist, but she and Schwilk continued to use the same Web Master as Shawa Forde, who was promoted on Gilchrist's website.
            It's kind of like incest, except they're all not related by blood; just electronics.
            It's very basic, and if you forgive me for being crude:
            Mike's like the cheap whore, and Chelene and Schwilk are regular customers. So then Mike starts giving it away to Forde, and when the regular customers find out that they are paying and someone else is getting it for free, their self esteem drops a bit and the mud starts flying. But the regular customers are fearful that they can't replace the whore without paying real whore market prices, so they make up with the cheap whore for the time being.

Comment

• Originally posted by AyatollahGondola
              It's kind of like incest, except they're all not related by blood; just electronics.
              It's very basic, and if you forgive me for being crude:
              Mike's like the cheap whore, and Chelene and Schwilk are regular customers. So then Mike starts giving it away to Forde, and when the regular customers find out that they are paying and someone else is getting it for free, their self esteem drops a bit and the mud starts flying. But the regular customers are fearful that they can't replace the whore without paying real whore market prices, so they make up with the cheap whore for the time being.

Thank you for that riveting analogy. Please excuse me now. I feel a pressing need to take a shower and clean that last post off of me.

Comment

• Originally posted by DerailAmnesty.com
                Thank you for that riveting analogy. Please excuse me now. I feel a pressing need to take a shower and clean that last post off of me.
                I actually held back a little for the modest eyes here too.

Comment

• Well, I may be eating a bit of crow here, but we'll see.

I have had 3 different people relay that they believe that Mike Williams is a convicted felon, and that there is some proof of that forthcoming allegedly. If true, this either makes him one of two things:
                  1) A liar in relation to his gun toting claims
                  2) A felon who has had their felony expunged by the courts.

So will the real Mike please stand up......

Comment

• My, what a BIG, INEXPLICABLE MESS this whole thing is!

Comment

• Although I had not been on the SOS website in a couple of months, I just went on today to find out that I am now banned, with a smart arse remark that "I told you I would ban you".

I know that this was Chelene the Drama Queen doing this. I have been offline for so long, I don't even know when I got banned LOL
                      Victim of Chelene Nightingale's internet despotism

Comment

• Originally posted by Dawes
                        Although I had not been on the SOS website in a couple of months, I just went on today to find out that I am now banned, with a smart arse remark that "I told you I would ban you".

I know that this was Chelene the Drama Queen doing this. I have been offline for so long, I don't even know when I got banned LOL
                        The new definition of "Banned" at SOS = Too wise to post here

Comment

• Originally posted by AyatollahGondola
                          The new definition of "Banned" at SOS = Too wise to post here
                          LOL AG Your too funny

Hey Chelene! I was once a campaign manager and my candidate missed her win by about .02% of the vote. Can't wait for you to start your campaign so I can start mine. It will be called.....ta daaa!!!

Yes We C.A.N.!!!!!
                          (Campaign Against Nightingale)

Victim of Chelene Nightingale's internet despotism

Comment

• Originally posted by Dawes
                            LOL AG Your too funny

Hey Chelene! I was once a campaign manager and my candidate missed her win by about .02% of the vote. Can't wait for you to start your campaign so I can start mine. It will be called.....ta daaa!!!

Yes We C.A.N.!!!!!
                            (Campaign Against Nightingale)

Too Damn Funny

Comment

• Hi Dawes,

Sorry about your banning. You always seemed like a levelheaded person, I am curious why they would give you the boot?

BTW, my wife's account was also banned. I'm not surprised. They seem to think that I was being a mole using her account to get their information and posting it on non-SOS websites.

Comment

• Chelene is most likely purging the forums of any users that have or may in the future write anything negatively about her or her campaign. You all know how she hates anyone but a Chelene-goose stepping associate.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎