No announcement yet.

Stop Internet Lynchings of Activists

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kjl
    Wow, where did you learn to attack like that. We aren't the enemy. That is a lesson so many need to learn.
    I come on a thread that is expressing concern about people of like minds insulting one another, kicking each other off websites, vindictive and nasty egotistical behavior towards one another and what do I find? COMPLETELY unsolicited remarks from the Samdude insulting someone I KNOW has been on the front lines side to side with Samdudethejerkoff and actually kept him from getting his little weenie pee pee white butt kicked one day. I am NOT CA Native (check the ISP dickwad), you freaking dumbass, just like YOU are not CHALENE although you are certainly hung like she is.

The writing style ALONE should give you a clue and you KNOW who I am. You're totally lying. Further, no one at MM said a fricking word to CANative who, by the way, helps maintain the board whilst YOU, the small white surfer attorney, run around insulting people and complaining that people are insulting one another. You were suspended and then allowed back because of idiotic posts.

"Quit insulting one another....except those who I say to insult." Is that Chalene or YOU?

Yeah, counselor. That makes sense. Dude. Cool. Surfs up. Hang ten.

Liberty Belle

Comment

• Originally posted by liberty belle
      I come on a thread that is expressing concern about people of like minds insulting one another, kicking each other off websites, vindictive and nasty egotistical behavior towards one another and what do I find? COMPLETELY unsolicited remarks from the Samdude insulting someone I KNOW has been on the front lines side to side with Samdudethejerkoff and actually kept him from getting his little weenie pee pee white butt kicked one day. I am NOT CA Native (check the ISP dickwad), you freaking dumbass, just like YOU are not CHALENE although you are certainly hung like she is.

The writing style ALONE should give you a clue and you KNOW who I am. You're totally lying. Further, no one at MM said a fricking word to CANative who, by the way, helps maintain the board whilst YOU, the small white surfer attorney, run around insulting people and complaining that people are insulting one another. You were suspended and then allowed back because of idiotic posts.

"Quit insulting one another....except those who I say to insult." Is that Chalene or YOU?

Yeah, counselor. That makes sense. Dude. Cool. Surfs up. Hang ten.

Liberty Belle
      posters do not have the ability to look at other posters IP addresses here. posters are not going to want to read your thoughts on this topic if you resort to habitual name calling that includes racial and sexual overtones

Comment

• I Think It Is Time For All The Insults To Stop. I Have Rallied With Most Of Everyone In So Ca Who Is One Of The Old Sos Members. If I Have Ever Not Liked Anyone, No One Knows Who That Or Who They Are. We Are Supposed To Be Fighting Illegal Immigration And That Is Still My Focus.
        I Am Very Disappointed To See Some From The Past Come Crawling Back To This Forum And To Sos Throwing Darts.
        Yes I Do Belong Here, To Nmi And Sos. I Follow The Rules And I Do Not Knife Anyone. If I Get Banned, Get A Warning Or What Ever I Can Take It With Out Falling On The Floor And Ranting.

Why Don't We All Act Like Adults?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rim05
          I Think It Is Time For All The Insults To Stop. I Have Rallied With Most Of Everyone In So Ca Who Is One Of The Old Sos Members. If I Have Ever Not Liked Anyone, No One Knows Who That Or Who They Are. We Are Supposed To Be Fighting Illegal Immigration And That Is Still My Focus.
          I Am Very Disappointed To See Some From The Past Come Crawling Back To This Forum And To Sos Throwing Darts.
          Yes I Do Belong Here, To Nmi And Sos. I Follow The Rules And I Do Not Knife Anyone. If I Get Banned, Get A Warning Or What Ever I Can Take It With Out Falling On The Floor And Ranting.

Why Don't We All Act Like Adults?
          even adults have conflicts. we just try to keep them at an acceptable level here. a little bickering among the crowd is normal. i don't know everyone here but from what ive read it looks as though they are carrying on the battle they originally started.

Comment

• Originally posted by Referee
            posters are not going to want to read your thoughts on this topic if you resort to habitual name calling that includes racial and sexual overtones

I'm afraid I can't agree with that. In fact, I've begun to find these periodic Norman Bates outbursts during the past five weeks to be surprisingly arousing.

I'll be candid. At my age, it isn't every day of the week I find someone chasing me around message board threads, commenting upon the degree to which I am hung, while weaving in references to my white butt and little weenie pee pee. And given the fact that I'll never be mistaken for Brad Pitt, who am I to be fussy about the source of the remarks?

Let me cut to the chase. Tony, I love you as much now as ever before, and I'll be damned if I'll be made to feel ashamed for saying it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DerailAmnesty.com
              I'm afraid I can't agree with that. In fact, I've begun to find these periodic Norman Bates outbursts during the past five weeks to be surprisingly arousing.

I'll be candid. At my age, it isn't every day of the week I find someone chasing me around message board threads, commenting upon the degree to which I am hung, while weaving in references to my white butt and little weenie pee pee. And given the fact that I'll never be mistaken for Brad Pitt, who am I to be fussy about the source of the remarks?

Let me cut to the chase. Tony, I love you as much now as ever before, and I'll be damned if I'll be made to feel ashamed for saying it.
              That's very big of you DA. (Should we call you DA?)

I think Referee was looking out for the less voyeuristic readers here though

Comment

Now that was funny.

Comment

• It appears that the "Triad of Evil" are attempting to hijack the anti- illegal immigration movement. Of course this was already noticed when anyone had mentioned supporting Duncan Hunter or Richard Mountjoy and was attacked by Chelene and others.

Now if you support Glenn Spencer, you will get the same garbage.
                  Victim of Chelene Nightingale's internet despotism

Comment

• I remember in 'the old days', as soon as the weather started to get hot so did the posters. It is getting pretty hot these days.

Comment

Ditto, my darling, despite your "challenges"......

Hypocrite. Posting back-biting crap about someone on a thread called "stop lynching activists". And who is following who, Sam Dude Where's My Board oh wait NMI is dead and SOS is dying?

Next time some ghoul is about to take the skin of your face off and make you eat it, call Dennis. His skill as a fighter is certainly reknown. The blood is probably STILL on his forehead.

You have reminded me of a joke, however....What's the difference between an attorney and a trampoline? You take your boots off to jump on a trampoline.

Comment

• zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                        Last edited by sandinator; 07-06-2009, 10:31 PM. Reason: asleep at the keyboard while posting

Comment

• Originally posted by liberty belle
                          You have reminded me of a joke, however....What's the difference between an attorney and a trampoline? You take your boots off to jump on a trampoline.

Now that's indeed a coincidence because you remind me of a joke, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dawes
                            It appears that the "Triad of Evil" are attempting to hijack the anti- illegal immigration movement. Of course this was already noticed when anyone had mentioned supporting Duncan Hunter or Richard Mountjoy and was attacked by Chelene and others.

Now if you support Glenn Spencer, you will get the same garbage.

Yes, and it appears the battle lines are getting drawn very quickly.

This is only speculation on my part, but I think at the root of this fued is the fact that there are those who simply cannot stand the fact that Gilchrist is the face and/or persona of the anti-illegal immigration effort. It's really not a question. When an issue regarding the border debate in this country emerges, who do the national news people go out and get? Gilchrist or Tancredo. Everybody else is a bit player ... and Lord knows, bit player status is not something the Dear Leader aspires to.

Comment

Yes, and it appears the battle lines are getting drawn very quickly.

This is only speculation on my part, but I think at the root of this fued is the fact that there are those who simply cannot stand the fact that Gilchrist is the face and/or persona of the anti-illegal immigration effort. It's really not a question. When an issue regarding the border debate in this country emerges, who do the national news people go out and get? Gilchrist or Tancredo. Everybody else is a bit player ... and Lord knows, bit player status is not something the Dear Leader aspires to.
                              I cannot blame people for wanting some diversity in opinions in the debate. I personally don't believe we should stand for only one voice as our own. We already have that in our elected representatives, and look where that has got us. Jim Gilchrist may be the go to guy as far as the media goes, but then again, since when do we trust the media's choices? That guy Jeff AKA ReportandDeport said it best when he commented on my youtube page:

You're missing the point. Yes, Gilchrist is a megalomaniacal ass who has been stalked by a hit mob, BUT, the people after him are just as jealous of Gilchrist's prominence, as they legitimately upset about Gilchrist's phoniness. I too despise Gilchrist, but I finally realized that the dogs hunting him down mostly want to replace Gilchrist's phony mug with their own phony mugs
                              By the way, I find it very interesting that the press would rather get a quote from Jim Gilchrist instead of Glenn Spencer when it comes to border issues. Glenn has many years on Jim in this movement, and they are learned years.

Comment

Now that's indeed a coincidence because you remind me of a joke, too.
                                Interesting that an attorney would use misdirection addressing the frivolity of the joke instead of the actuality of his actions. Bottom line? YOU were a part of the lynch mob. And that's NO joke.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎