No announcement yet.

Demand Resignation of School Administrators

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demand Resignation of School Administrators

Last edited by lynneb67; 08-06-2009, 10:08 PM. Reason: want no part of this organization

Is there credibility given to calls from people who neither have children who live in the school district nor live in the area?

Is there a way to form an anti discrimination group which includes assistence to people who are not Hispanic?

Comment

------------------------------------------
      Last edited by lynneb67; 08-06-2009, 10:08 PM.

Comment

You know Lynne, I think the Kid has got something there. Are there any other non-hispanic parents that might get with you and form a culture group that could meet with school management?

Comment

Last edited by lynneb67; 08-06-2009, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Last edited by lynneb67; 08-06-2009, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Ha! I had a video of me with the billboard in front of CK McClatchy last year. I think there were two actually.

Comment

Last edited by lynneb67; 08-06-2009, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lynneb67
                  I remember the one video with the Principal(???) he was actually cool though, I tried to find that video but I can't. Many employees of the District feel the same but they are terrified to say anything. I had one employee that actually has been following my posts and came up, gave me a hug and thanked me for speaking up. I really hope that Miller doesn't get the nod for Superintendent or it's going to really go downhill fast. And please correct me if I am wrong..SCUSD cancelled summer school at the last possible moment due to the budget crisis but they didn't cut any of the Latino programs...Here is that link:

http://www.sacramentopress.com/headl..._cuts_approved
                  When you say Latino programs that weren't cut, which ones are they?

Comment

As for the calls, the answer is yes...this is a public school funded by taxpayers. I would like to form a group like that....input welcome!
                    Study "them", what they do, what has worked. Take it from the mid sixties, learn of the founders, how they set it up. How they are milking it now.

Not everything will work, and they will be light years ahead of you if you try the same exact game, but if you can find a way to get the point across while unbalancing "them" with the unexpected...

If they expect one thing and then have the rug ripped out from underneath them...

And that means communicating in a secure manner, not broadcasting intended moves across the net.

Comment

Last edited by lynneb67; 08-06-2009, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Instead of criticizing what I do, why don't you help? You know so much then step up to the plate. I have tried other measures with they people and they did not work. I have documents to back everything I have accused them of- the country needs to know what is going on.
                        There is no criticism from me - I admire what you have done. Not many people have your guts.

I was talking about organizing, with organizing the country will know. There needs to be numbers, otherwise and obviously you are all alone and shouted down. Hence the idea concerning organized advocation for people discriminated against for not being Latino.

The idea about studying them is their ideas which have worked. Such as taking over all sorts of governmental and educational positions and employing like minded activists on the taxpayer's dime while having all the office space, equipment, and the like to carry on "organizing". Are you politically minded?

What do you want me to do besides call your school?

Comment

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

I couldn't tell anything from that picture.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎