....STOP SMUD FROM SPENDING RATEPAYER MONEY ON SCIENCE CENTER BUILDING NAMING RIGHTS.......SEE THE LOCAL FOCUS CAMPAIGN SECTION.....

Go Back   Fight Back In Sac > Hot topics > Immigration
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Articles Media Center Downloads Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Immigration this forum is for topics about immigration

Welcome to the Fight Back In Sac forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 06-05-2009, 09:21 AM
Enlistee

Here is something from Chelene that you would never hear from Joe:

"However I have grown quite accustomed to personal bashing and malicious defamation and betrayal in this movement. I have read more lies and rumors about me than in my entire life. Either out of their own insecure egos or they are moles! Plain and simple."

The statement speaks for itself.

From the "Horses mouth" thread by 3ironhead3. Think she will delete it?

Last edited by Coso Kid : 06-05-2009 at 09:26 AM.
Old 06-05-2009, 03:55 PM
Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coso Kid View Post
Here is something from Chelene that you would never hear from Joe:

"However I have grown quite accustomed to personal bashing and malicious defamation and betrayal in this movement. I have read more lies and rumors about me than in my entire life. Either out of their own insecure egos or they are moles! Plain and simple."

The statement speaks for itself.

From the "Horses mouth" thread by 3ironhead3. Think she will delete it?
that whole Randy Dees thread that she placed up there was another among several that caused people to ask "what the hell?" I was getting emails and personal messages from members asking why the hell all the secrecy, and "why should we send money if there were no explanation?", and "if we couldn't talk about it, why did she even post the thread and then close it?"
I always hated those threads.
Old 06-05-2009, 04:12 PM
Archer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyatollahGondola View Post
that whole Randy Dees thread that she placed up there was another among several that caused people to ask "what the hell?" I was getting emails and personal messages from members asking why the hell all the secrecy, and "why should we send money if there were no explanation?", and "if we couldn't talk about it, why did she even post the thread and then close it?"
I always hated those threads.
Ya, that was a big joke.

Old 06-13-2009, 09:36 AM
Enlistee

One last observation:

In the "Protest Mexico" thread over at SOS, Spilzz1 (who hasn't been around for a long time) asked something like "What happened to the SOS of old? Where is the in your face attitude?" with some "blah blah blah"s and "same old stuff" thrown in.

Jeanfromfillmore replied (as my recollection and to the effect of) that a lot of the old (hardcore members) were indeed not active, that SOS is working on building up to begin anew.

Spilzz1 countered "You banned Border Raven and Ayatollah, why don't You ban Me too?" There was also a reference to his avatar suggesting that "they" could could just "shut the F*** up."

The first Spilzz1 comment stayed, the second one was deleted from the thread after Chelene returned from an absence from the board, Spilzz1 wasn't banned.

Once again, the problem at SOS isn't the membership nor many of those who were banished - the problem has to do with Chelene and the work she does to hide her managerial incompetence. As the old saying goes, busier than a cat covering crap.

There are good people over at SOS, they are people to be worked in towards a common goal. However, I believe that as long as Chelene is skippering the ship, SOS will remain stuck on the sandbar of her own making. She ruined a good thing.

Last edited by Coso Kid : 06-13-2009 at 09:42 AM.
Old 06-13-2009, 10:29 AM
Soldier

I have no idea what SOS stands for anymore. I mean, the members still seem to want to use it for illegal immigration, however Chelene keeps tilting it towards one or another causes that are only somewhat connected. There's also been this slide towards religious preference and support of political candidacy that appear to me as being in violation of the non-profit status of the org. To me, it kept us heading towards cult status and alienating members who did not subscribe to her sometimes extreme interpretations of events or information.
Old 06-13-2009, 04:40 PM
New Registrant

Apparently Only Chelene gets to break the rules. Apparently, she can use any format necessary to weed out "enemies".

She is obvious sufferring from Hitler Conspiracy Syndrome. Something that all despots start to suffer from.

Last edited by Dawes : 06-13-2009 at 08:58 PM.
Old 06-13-2009, 09:20 PM
Soldier

If you mean the SOS rules, then yes. I spent a great deal of time refining the original rules, and it was all for appearance I guess. I thought if we had a set of accurate codes that spelled out what was not allowed, that people would know where the boundaries were. But in the end, it came down to personal whim or paranoia in some cases.
Oh well......that's the way it is.
Old 06-14-2009, 08:52 AM
Enlistee

I must make a correction concerning some wording on the above post:

Quote:
There are good people over at SOS, they are people to be worked in towards a common goal.
I meant to say "Worked WITH towards a common goal.

No one needs to be poached or proselytized, nor otherwise taken from their affiliation. We need to work together in spite of power plays and empire building and regardless of affiliation.

And, everyone has their talents, srong points and weaknesses. Everyone can be used in the struggle to their talents and other conditions, not everyone is the same.

If we don't all work together, we'll all sink together. Sometimes individual egos overlook that fact.

Last edited by Coso Kid : 06-14-2009 at 08:57 AM.
Old 06-15-2009, 10:35 AM
Soldier

Oh the hypocrisy.....

The latest rant by Chelene over the Gilchrist/Shawna Forde association makes me glad to be out of her sphere of influence. I'm not going to defend Jim Gilchrist or shawna forde, but I have to point out the inconsistent and duplicitous nature of Ms. Nightingale. I don't have the time right now, but stay tuned, and in the meantime examine this document attached in this post
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SOS filing.pdf (101.5 KB, 538 views)
Old 06-15-2009, 08:44 PM
Enlistee

The PDF document in the link does indeed have a very clear "mission statement" concerning illegal immigration, but not one word concerning addressing any sort of theorized international conspiracy.

There are other concerns listed in the document of which I could only provide uninformed speculation of violation of intent, but are well worth contemplation concerning the current oversight of SOS.

Quote from document:

"The specific purpose for which this corporation is organized is to
promote the general welfare of the public by seeking to relieve the citizens and taxpayers
of California from the financial and non-financial burdens associated with the scourge of
illegal immigration and to utilize various state and federal laws designed to protect the
consumers and the public against unlawful, unfair and/or fraudulent acts or business
practices, including the employment of illegal aliens."

Last edited by Coso Kid : 06-15-2009 at 08:50 PM.