No announcement yet.

US Ambassador To Mexico Calls For Mexican Arms Embargo

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Ambassador To Mexico Calls For Mexican Arms Embargo

MONTERREY, Mexico -- Washington's new ambassador to Mexico says the United States must stop the flow of weapons smuggled south across the border to improve security.

Something I don't understand about all this...

The cartels are fighting it out and out gunning what Mexican police which aren't corrupt with automatic weapons, hand grenades, and occasionally rocket launchers.

I don't believe that anyone can just back up to a WMDsR Us in America, load up the U-Haul with those types of weapons, and casually drive across the border.

If they are AKs and such, they are probably being smuggled in from another Latin American country.

If they are American made fully automatic weapons, they are probably being looted and sold out of Mexican Army armories, which could be verified if the Mexican government would provide serial numbers from all those weapons they claim to have captured or confiscated.

I don't believe that such weapons and ammunition could be openly procured in the United States and smuggled three to five at a time to give the cartels the enormous fire power they have.

As a note of Interest, I believe Mexico is a country which, in theory, practices "gun control".

Comment

We need an embargo of MEXICO, period!

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎