Stopping Illegal Immigration, Period.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stopping Illegal Immigration, Period.

Stopping Illegal Immigration, Period.

I thought it was important to express the view of someone new, who has not been effected by any of the other things that have ripped apart a very important effort in America today. The reason I say it is important, is for a number of reasons, but the two that come to mind right now are these. I live in Pennsylvania and at the Eastern most part of the state. I am very close to the eastern seaboard and I see a great number of illegal aliens destroying this country in a number of ways we all know. The main theme here, is that it has to stop and as Americans, we all need to pull together and stop it. One great example of why we have to find a way to make it stop, I have recently found on the Internet. The authors words burned deeply inside me, because I spent eight years of my life defending this great nation in the Marine Corps and I dislike anyone or anything, that wants to tear it down. I am now a disabled Veteran and need others to be my legs for me now if you will, because my don't work as well anymore. When i say others, I mean all of you who are out there working towards one goal, that is ending illegal immigration and getting America back in the hands of the leagl Americans.

This is what the author wrote under a video post and boiled my blood.

"fuck this B.S dud... and also fuck agent Rosas..... he is a son of ilegal immigrant ..
    you fucking people is so stupid, never going to deport them all, half of this country was mexico and a few more years this peolple is taken over again,, is reality.... no president, governer or B,P is going to stop it......... i also forgot something fuck ICE CBP and the rest of stupid people who thinks this is goin to work.... and yea do not forget what happen,,,,, cause is goin to happen again"

After reading it, I felt as I explained above. However, I also wanted to run out and respectfully ask all of the groups who want to end this to get in a room and work together to find out how, just as our forefathers did to create this great country of ours. This country is slowly being changed and it should not be for any reason. If our government wont listen, then it is up to us, the citizens, to show them the way. We need the all the help we can get and after trolling the Internet for what is going on to stop the illegal immigration, I found that some of the groups working toward a common goal have issues that prevent them all from just working together to achieve a common goal. I am sure that our forefathers had issues too, but some way, some how, they did it and I know that we can too.

I may get banned from all of the sites I have found thus far on the subject of illegal immigration for just speaking my mind, but so be it. This is America and we can do that. So, I ask everyone to just forget that we say and do things that sometimes are wrong, but most of the time, we do things that are great. That is what we need to do now, something that is nothing short of great and it is going to take all of us to do it.

So, please get all of the forums we can hot and buzzing, all of the protests we can protesting, and all of the Legal Americans we can, doing what they do best, something GREAT! Stopping ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION!

Thank you all for reading.

If they ban you some places for that then they are commie bastards!
    http://www.fightpc.net/forumdisplay.php?f=4

Comment

Stopping illegal immigration is a formidable challenge!

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎