....STOP SMUD FROM SPENDING RATEPAYER MONEY ON SCIENCE CENTER BUILDING NAMING RIGHTS.......SEE THE LOCAL FOCUS CAMPAIGN SECTION.....

Go Back   Fight Back In Sac > Forum and email Performance
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Articles Media Center Downloads Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum and email Performance Post problems, glitches, questions or answers about the system, forum operation, or email.

Welcome to the Fight Back In Sac forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 10-03-2009, 10:43 AM
Administrator

Default Recent Spam Advertisers Restricted Or Banned

Poster Lyagushkka Has been restricted to purgatory for using the Personal message system as a marketing tool for products or services
Old 10-03-2009, 11:37 AM
New Registrant

Thanks. I hate it when these spammers try this crap. I am a moderator of a board that has been taken over by spammers. I tried to tell the owner to get control over it but there was only so much I could do and finally jumped ship because I was spending too much time deleting messages and the board kind of went downhill.
Old 10-05-2009, 01:45 PM
Enlistee

Thanks fbisadmins. I got one of those PMs and could not make sense of it. I have been having computer problems and have not been on very much lately. Hope I am back soon.
Old 10-09-2009, 02:44 PM
Enlistee

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbisadmin View Post
Poster Lyagushkka Has been restricted to purgatory for using the Personal message system as a marketing tool for products or services

That was spam!?!? Dammit! I thought hot Eastern European babes were leaving me suggestive PM's in my inbox because they respected my intellect and endearing charm!
Old 10-09-2009, 04:17 PM
Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
That was spam!?!? Dammit! I thought hot Eastern European babes were leaving me suggestive PM's in my inbox because they respected my intellect and endearing charm!
Of course they did. I sent your name in as a prospective mail order gigilo, highlighting those qualities
Old 10-11-2009, 11:49 PM
Enlistee

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyatollahGondola View Post
Of course they did. I sent your name in as a prospective mail order gigilo, highlighting those qualities

Thank God. Finally, a job worthy of my talents!
Old 10-12-2009, 09:24 AM
Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
Thank God. Finally, a job worthy of my talents!
Be prepared though. When I submitted a photograph along with your attributes, I did not use one of you.
hope you can grow a full head of hair, rippling muscles, and put on a few inches before a suitor comes calling