Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

California is bankrupt from Illegal alien CHEAP LABOR.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California is bankrupt from Illegal alien CHEAP LABOR.

California is bankrupt from Illegal alien CHEAP LABOR? Isn't that what the whole immigration issue is about?
    Business doesn't want to pay a decent wage.
    Consumers don't want expensive produce.
    Government will tell you Americans don't want the jobs.
    But the bottom line is cheap labor. The phrase "cheap labor" is a myth, a farce, and a lie. There is no such thing as "cheap labor."!
    Take, for example, an illegal alien with a wife and five children. He takes a job for $! 5.00 or 6.00/hour. At that wage, with six dependents,he pays no income tax, yet at the end of the year, if he files an Income Tax Return, he gets an "earned income credit" of up to $3,200 free.!
    He qualifies for Section 8 housing and subsidized rent.
    He qualifies for food stamps.
    He qualifies for free (no deductible, no co-pay) health care.
    His children get free breakfasts and lunches at school.
    He requires bilingual teachers and books.
    He qualifies for relief from high energy bills.
    If they are or become, aged, blind or disabled, they qualify for SSI. Once qualified for SSI they can qualify for Medicare. All of this is at (our) taxpayer's expense.
    He doesn't worry about car insurance, life insurance, or homeowners insurance.
    Taxpayers provide Spanish language signs, bulletins and printed material.
    He and his family receive the equivalent of $20.00 to $30.00/hour in benefits.
    Most working Americans do not have $5.00 or $6.00/hour left after paying their bills.
    The American taxpayers also pay for increased crime, graffiti and trash clean-up.
    Cheap labor? YEAH RIGHT!
    Wake up people!
    DISCLAIMER:
    No aggressive matters should be inferred toward anyone here. I hope we are not getting upset for sharing polite opinions here.
    "I really hope we aren't punishing members here for posting their honest opinions. That would be a bad precident to set. *Activists, who routinely point out corruptions outwardly with govt entities, also should be the very first to point out 'inside' org leadership corruptions."

Because the employers are CHEAPSKATE INGRATES! They demand work but DON'T want to PAY for it!

Comment

I believe it's far more than just cheap labor

When I was in my late teens and early 20s I work for 2.25 to $2.45 an hour
      one person making that kind of money could raise a family on it back then.
      Try that today ??? My house payment was $44 a month (understand that was not rent that was my actual house payment). As a sawmill worker I was doing good to make $7000 a year, yet I was able to go on two vacations a year,
      owned a car and a pickup, and was able to pay my bills, and raise my family.
      Think of this, factory workers were the backbone of this country, construction workers were the backbone of this country also, hard work was something to be proud of, today there are no factories, very few sawmills, and unless you have a degree or trained as a heavy equipment operator there is hardly any work for the American citizen in construction,
      so they kept those wages down with the cheap labor, but people going to college are demanding a higher income (((so the economics of two social class's started someplace in the 1970s))) so unless you have a college degree in a field with a demand you can't make it in our country anymore.
      But if we were to cut the economics and bring them back to a lower wage and lower prices.
      so our country would have a chance to make it, but with this large two tear economics Society I can't see it happening.
      Last edited by saw mill worker; 08-20-2009, 05:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎