No announcement yet.

Save Our State To Rise Again

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rim05
    The bottom post I made here on the 14th I think. Seems ONE OR SOME OF 'OUR' SPYS HERE TOLD THE 'KING' AND 'QUEEN'.
    I was suspended from posting for 7 days for 'infighting', some of you know about my post to the Dumb Blonde and Beer swilling King. I have been going over there and reading since I got my computer up but this morning I was sent to some 'banned site'. I will never be allowed there again, BIG LOSS ?

Too bad they are too dense to realize I never intended to post there again and before this I never gave info to anyone about another site.

I wish them the best of the WORST.
    Rim you're now in good hands. Almost everyone knows what's going on over there, and there's only about 3 left that can't face the facts of what happened. Mike is basically in it for $, that being the web site as an advertisement for his business. Blondee, because it's probably the only place where anyone has paid attention to her and ignored her stupidity. And Bonfire, who I don't know much about, but for some reason she is just sticking in there.

Sadly it's a bunch of egos that can't distance themselves and see the facts of the situation. They've wrapped that organization and Chelene's paranoia around themselves so tightly that they don't actually see what has happened. Like high school kids who think they're the cool group and everyone should dress and think like them, and if you don't you're scorned. This cause was never about following a group or a political party. It is about exposing the invasion of illegals and the damage it is causing.

What they did to control members was to accuse anyone who questioned or disagreed with them as being 'goons' or claiming they were causing 'infighting'. Not to say that there weren't some there that were there to disrupt, but that's managements job, to manage but not destroy. With them it was 'My way or the highway' and they used no discretion between those who disagreed or questioned and those who wanted to disrupt and destroy, they were all called 'goons', and they're still doing it!

You may not have agreed with some over there on their politics, but when it came to the cause, there wasn't anyone who could even stand in your shadow. And what should have been that organizations main goal? Fighting illegal immigration, which you did 1,000%. You along with many others who stuck to the cause were pushed out the door because you didn't sing the Chelene loyalty song that started off with "I will be loyal to what ever this organization tells me to be loyal to", and continually sung every time you logged in. They see the quality of a member as to how many times they hear that song read as you post.

As far as Chelene goes. I never had an argument with her and we got along. But as soon as I tried to bring the old SOS back together, her handlers stepped in, with her in the background, and started singing the "I will be loyal to what ever this organization (Chelene) tells me to be loyal to" song. She reminds me of someone I knew long ago. That person was so nice to your face, but behind your back he would encourage others to do things to take you down. Then when it was revealed what was done, he would say "I didn't do it, she or he did". Just like the banning, Chelene didn't ban the members, she told others to do it. And of course, as they did it they would sing that tune to themselves, over and over again.

The post that you posted here, in regards to the question of what has happened to SOS, has been removed over there. As I said, and most people already know, there will be 'NO' questioning of subjects that they don't want questioned. They simply remove them as though that will completely erase the thought from everyone's mind.

But on the positive note, Rim, maybe now I'll see more of you posting here. Your being here is a very high mark for this board.
    Last edited by kjl; 10-16-2009, 11:13 AM.

Comment

You know kjl I will admit to being over 80 years old so I have been making decisions a long time and I have never been in trouble and most of my decisions have been pretty good. No one can tell me what to believe, I must evaluate every situation for my self. That garbage of trying to tell me where I can go and who I can be with is the laugh of the century. Forget about telling me what political party I can belong to, that is a personal choice for each of us. I will post any place I want, the only thing is I must follow the forum rules and I have always done so. There are about 3 'over there' that I do like to read there posts but that is about all.
      I will never forget or forgive mostly Blondee for ruining the event you had at AA. That was as dirty as a person can get.

Comment

You know kjl I will admit to being over 80 years old so I have been making decisions a long time and I have never been in trouble and most of my decisions have been pretty good. No one can tell me what to believe, I must evaluate every situation for my self. That garbage of trying to tell me where I can go and who I can be with is the laugh of the century. Forget about telling me what political party I can belong to, that is a personal choice for each of us. I will post any place I want, the only thing is I must follow the forum rules and I have always done so. There are about 3 'over there' that I do like to read there posts but that is about all.
        I will never forget or forgive mostly Blondee for ruining the event you had at AA. That was as dirty as a person can get.
        Well Rem, it didn't take long for Chelene's cohorts (either daiven2009 or Unfonia on this board) to get what I just wrote to you four hours ago sent to her in an email. She just called me to ask if I had written it, to which I of course said yes and without any reservations. It was a congenial conversation, as I said before, Chelene and I always got along. But there was a lot of things aired out and a lot of finger pointing. She told me that you emailed her the Blondee crap and when asked why Blondee wasn't banned for her actions, her reply was the she doesn't know why. But also insists that she's not part of SOS any more. She said that she believes that Imindisbelief if Sandinator and/or Sam, that their ip addresses match. I asked why she and others supported Imindisbelief when he/she pulled all that crap and Mike and Blondee also supported it and encouraged it. She didn't have much of an answer except to say she wasn't involved. I told her that SOS is practically gone, and that they (Blondee, Mike and Bonfire) are basically talking and posting to each other. I also discussed the situation that Joe had left SOS in, and his not completing the paperwork for the nonprofit status, yet let everyone to believe it was. She said she never asked for the paperwork from Joe and didn't know herself what the real status was. I also told her that when anyone questioned the status, as Kim did, they were ignored or banned. Joe left a lot of dirt that he knew was there to rub off on others. Whether others knew the truth is just speculation.
        Last edited by kjl; 10-16-2009, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Yes, I did email her to let her know what Blondee had posted. She told me how busy she is with her campaign and I should 'talk it over with those over there'. She was sure we could settle it. I only wanted her to see what was posted. I have known all along that we have spies here but we are always reported there as the ones doing the spying. AG does not care and it is his site. I never post anything I cannot address again. I am through with SOS. I was contemplating just leaving and never post again but the things just happened. Manytimes I do not want to post things on a forum because others make more of it than was intended.
          I hope the King and Queen like the new names I gave them.
          I am picking up my regular life of looking for the good things in life and let the trash settle to the bottom of the lake.
          Thanks for your support.

Comment

The bottom post I made here on the 14th I think. Seems ONE OR SOME OF 'OUR' SPYS HERE TOLD THE 'KING' AND 'QUEEN'.
            I was suspended from posting for 7 days for 'infighting', some of you know about my post to the Dumb Blonde and Beer swilling King. I have been going over there and reading since I got my computer up but this morning I was sent to some 'banned site'. I will never be allowed there again, BIG LOSS ?

Too bad they are too dense to realize I never intended to post there again and before this I never gave info to anyone about another site.

I wish them the best of the WORST.
            Sorry about the ban, my friend. Welcome to our world! You certainly deserved better than the recent, disgusting acts of the current SOS management. Take whatever work you can do and your remarkable dedication to those who truly appreciate you.

Comment

No need to be sorry TSD. I was getting more tired of them every day but I think SOS had become a favorite habit from our old days. They were good.

Comment

Originally posted by kjl
                Well Rem, it didn't take long for Chelene's cohorts (either daiven2009 or Unfonia on this board) to get what I just wrote to you four hours ago sent to her in an email. She just called me to ask if I had written it, to which I of course said yes and without any reservations. It was a congenial conversation, as I said before, Chelene and I always got along. But there was a lot of things aired out and a lot of finger pointing. She told me that you emailed her the Blondee crap and when asked why Blondee wasn't banned for her actions, her reply was the she doesn't know why. But also insists that she's not part of SOS any more. She said that she believes that Imindisbelief if Sandinator and/or Sam, that their ip addresses match. I asked why she and others supported Imindisbelief when he/she pulled all that crap and Mike and Blondee also supported it and encouraged it. She didn't have much of an answer except to say she wasn't involved. I told her that SOS is practically gone, and that they (Blondee, Mike and Bonfire) are basically talking and posting to each other. I also discussed the situation that Joe had left SOS in, and his not completing the paperwork for the nonprofit status, yet let everyone to believe it was. She said she never asked for the paperwork from Joe and didn't know herself what the real status was. I also told her that when anyone questioned the status, as Kim did, they were ignored or banned. Joe left a lot of dirt that he knew was there to rub off on others. Whether others knew the truth is just speculation.
                Chelene was/is the MANAGING DIRECTOR. In addition, I have written evidence that she claimed to be SOS a long time ago. If she's going to start claiming ignorance about the status of the organization that she was DIRECTOR of throughout her entire term, I'd say that says alot about her ability to be a Governor. I think she's quite culpable in this caper.
                Here's something that may turn around and bite Chelene in the ass; Her own signature line was "The Truth Shall Prevail". I've been researching the truth for many months now, and I'll keep doing it until we have most, if not all of it. I haven't published everything I have yet, but I'm still assembling it too. If we're going to be used and abused, and then discarded and lied about; I don't see any point in offering tempered responses to those who were at the heart of those actions just because they previously convinced us they were our allies/friends/comrades. At this point they should be offering heartfelt apologies and bending over forwards and backwards to help us get back on our feet again. You see what we're getting instead? Well my response to that is to hit the paperwork trail again next week. The truth is out there....waiting to prevail

Comment

Oh! and one more thing while I'm on a roll

The new website is up I just looked

We've got a lot of work to do

Comment

I am through with SOS. I was contemplating just leaving and never post again but the things just happened. Manytimes I do not want to post things on a forum because others make more of it than was intended.
                    I hope the King and Queen like the new names I gave them.
                    I am picking up my regular life of looking for the good things in life and let the trash settle to the bottom of the lake.
                    Thanks for your support.
                    RIM, I would strongly urge you to reconsider this. You can't let them get to you, otherwise La Raza wins! This is exactly what they want, patriots fighting amongst ourselves and therefore weakening our movement. We're just beginning anew, and there's certainly a place for you in our new home. You've always been a loyal soldier, and I would really hate to see you quit over this personal squabbling.
                    Open Borders And Mass Amnesty

http://www.campbell.org
                    http://www.campbell.org/immigration/

Comment

No need to be sorry TSD. I was getting more tired of them every day but I think SOS had become a favorite habit from our old days. They were good.
                      And they will be good again. Chelene has been informed that SOS in now legally out of their hands and they do not own it anymore. Also that the state may be looking into the whole affair. She has done what ever she can to distance herself from it and said she has had it out with Joe about what he did or didn't do in the past. There's a lot of finger pointing going on right now. Who knew what and when is anybody's guess. But she will not take responsibility for her part in helping Imindisbeliefs campaign to stop the American Apparel protest. But I know they all had a part in it.

Comment

I wish them the best of the WORST

If either of them has upcoming plans to protest or rally w/ the troops in the larger L.A. area, you probably will have your wish granted. I don't think they've particularly endeared themselves with the faithful local troops during the last few months.

You've always been a loyal soldier, and I would really hate to see you quit over this personal squabbling.

I agree. They're trashy. Wipe it off. It's nothing worth fixating upon.
                        Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 10-16-2009, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AyatollahGondola
                          Oh! and one more thing while I'm on a roll

The new website is up I just looked

We've got a lot of work to do

http://saveourstate.info/forumdisplay.php?f=2
                          I have tried seven times to register over there and it just won't accept it. I'll try again.

Comment

Originally posted by kjl
                            I have tried seven times to register over there and it just won't accept it. I'll try again.
                            Try leaving the referral field blank.

Comment

I will never leave the 'cause' I am just leaving SOS behind. I don't want to do the street anymore but there is much more I can and will do. I will always support what we all did in the beginning.
                              As AG said, I too have things they do not know about but they will stay where they are until/if needed.

I will have to go to the new forum and look around for how to register. I was there a little while ago and did not see where to register, better get that coffee.

Comment

OK, looks like I am in.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎