No announcement yet.

Stop Internet Lynchings of Activists

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rim05
    While we are talking about bad people over 'there' I do want to say PD always treated me with respect and that is why you have never seen a word against her from me. I will never treat a person less than they have treated me.
    And you should have your own opinion RIM. I don't think Chelene could have survived this long without treating some people well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rim05
      Jinx, if you hear from I would like to be sure I do have his correct email. He is the one along with WatchDog, that I learned the rules of protesting with. I do believe he left the Illegal bit for his family. You do know he has '8' children. I met the entire family at a Ron Paul rally one time. If you find him send the email in a PM to me, please.
      I knew he had quite a few children, but didn't know how many. If he gets in touch with me I will let you know. As of yet I have not heard anything.

Comment

• Is there, was there, any way to vote out a member that is self serving?

I am new to these boards and wondered how they worked per say, when it comes to the structure. Here is what I think would be ideal, but I don't know how they work. However, I am asking to find out how something so good could go so bad by one person, a few people, or for what ever reason.

If I decided to set up a forum, action group, what ever you want to call it, to bring people together to stop illegal immigration, or anything for that matter, let's say that I would be the president, the creator, what ever. I would ask others who either later join the movement, or others I appoint from its inception to be key members of the orginization for a period of lets say one year, or until voted out earlier by the members. As membership grew, it would add to the pool of peer reviewers that would participate in annual elections, so the membership could vote on who they felt might be the best fit for a specific position, based on what I will call a resume. However, I would not let a annual term to be set in stone, if the members decide that that person is not fufilling the requirements of the job they were elected to do. I am sure most of you can see where I am going.

So, is this not the case? If not, why not? Would in not be better to do something like that? I can see picking someone you think might be good for a specific function during the inception of what I will call a movement and it turns out that they are not for what ever reason. So, it would be better to have processes in place that could vote someone else in to that position and have the member who did not work out stay as a member if they want to. It would be better than just throwing the entire works into the crusher and chalking up the lose as a win for the opposition movement by doing so.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎