No announcement yet.

Non Profit Museums Spreading Immigration Propaganda

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non Profit Museums Spreading Immigration Propaganda

I recommend everyone read this article. We're going to have to counter this very soon

The discussions and displays will not be focused solely on immigration. For instance, in Chicago, a city with a rich labor history, events at the Jane Addams Hull-House Museum will involve labor leaders.

"It's impossible to talk about immigration without talking about labor or health care," said Lisa Lee, director of the museum dedicated to the writer, social worker and first American woman to win a Nobel Peace Prize. "Before legislation, citizens have to be informed."

Just look at the guest list:

Among those invited were hip hop advocates, gay activists and Bill Ayers, a University of Illinois at Chicago professor and 1960s radical whose past association with President Barack Obama created headlines during the campaign.

That alone should tell you the direction they're planing in going with this. And using our tax dollars to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by kjl
      Just look at the guest list:

Among those invited were hip hop advocates, gay activists and Bill Ayers, a University of Illinois at Chicago professor and 1960s radical whose past association with President Barack Obama created headlines during the campaign.

That alone should tell you the direction they're planing in going with this. And using our tax dollars to do it.

I saw a couple articles about this. I was looking for, but didn't see, a mention of any museums somewhere in SoCal where they intend to put forth this indoctrination propoganda. I'd love to shoot some film when the brain washing session commences!

I was born too late. I've been reading these articles about classes/seminars/study groups on college campuses wherein the goal is to make you feel guilty about being white. This, I'd love to experience just once before I die.

Comment

Originally posted by DerailAmnesty.com
        I saw a couple articles about this. I was looking for, but didn't see, a mention of any museums somewhere in SoCal where they intend to put forth this indoctrination propoganda. I'd love to shoot some film when the brain washing session commences!.
        My gut feeling is that you will get your chance

Comment

The calibre of the guests invited is an unfavorable omen!

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎