• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minute Men Rally in Victorville, CA on 7/11/2009

````````````````````````````````````````````
    Last edited by sandinator; 08-03-2009, 10:33 PM. Reason: `

Originally posted by sandinator
    http://www.vvdailypress.com/news/vic...minutemen.html

This story I have included here was the pre-rally story. There was another story regarding the actual rally in today's paper (Sunday July 12, 2009) but for whatever reason it wasnt included in the online paper headlines so I cannot post a link to coverage of the actual rally which looked pretty good. I very much liked the video posted by derail amnesty whom I believe is also szinla. Good job guys sorry I didn't bring the bullhorn down to join you but my husband is very ill and struggling with a severely debilitating illness so I had to hold down the home front. Soon things will be better and I'll be back.... oh yeah. Looking at the video really got me wanting to get back out on the front lines again.
    Yeah, me too. well, I will be out again tomorrow for a short operation on the way to what passes for work these days.
    This the way it used to work. People getting out on the streets and blowing their stack in public about illegal immigration. And this was like the good old days. Everyone concentrating on the issue. Now I hope nobody blows it to hell again by saying they speak for us all, or they are the spokesperson for the movement.

Sorry to hear about your husband.
    Last edited by AyatollahGondola; 07-12-2009, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Yes Sandi, SZ and DA are one and the same. I'm sorry, I thought you knew. I only use the current handle for the purpose of promoting my website. I hope your husband improves quickly. See you out there next time.

_______

Yes AG, the turnout was surprisingly good. Particularly when you consider that the event was organized by a couple fake patriots and glory seekers who earlier needed to be weeded out.

Comment

Originally posted by DerailAmnesty.com
        Yes Sandi, SZ and DA are one and the same. I'm sorry, I thought you knew. I only use the current handle for the purpose of promoting my website. I hope your husband improves quickly. See you out there next time.

_______

Yes AG, the turnout was surprisingly good. Particularly when you consider that the event was organized by a couple fake patriots and glory seekers who earlier needed to be weeded out.
        SZ I understand your sense of humor, but some would not consider those snide remark as humor. Isn't it time to just come together? I sure wish everyone would just step away from themselves for a while and look at the bigger picture. But you know that's just me, and I have no ax to grind.

Comment

Originally posted by kjl
          SZ I understand your sense of humor, but some would not consider those snide remark as humor. Isn't it time to just come together? I sure wish everyone would just step away from themselves for a while and look at the bigger picture. But you know that's just me, and I have no ax to grind.
          I think he's earned the right to be humorously snide. But that's just me. Well, maybe it's not. But even if it is, I know how he feels and if it's anything like me, a little reminder of things past is appropriate as long as the real offender is still out there performing her act. It's kind of like remembering history so as not to repeat it's negative acts.

But on a positive note, it sounds like no one on site was holding any evident grudges during the event, and that's the real test, so I say mission accomplished and thank you sir, may I have another

Comment

``````````````````````````````````````````
            Last edited by sandinator; 08-03-2009, 10:34 PM. Reason: `

Comment

`````````````````````````````````````````````````` ``
              Last edited by sandinator; 08-03-2009, 10:34 PM. Reason: `

Comment

Originally posted by AyatollahGondola
                I think he's earned the right to be humorously snide. But that's just me. Well, maybe it's not. But even if it is, I know how he feels and if it's anything like me, a little reminder of things past is appropriate as long as the real offender is still out there performing her act. It's kind of like remembering history so as not to repeat it's negative acts.

But on a positive note, it sounds like no one on site was holding any evident grudges during the event, and that's the real test, so I say mission accomplished and thank you sir, may I have another
                I know Sam's humor and he was using humor with a slight jab. He doesn't hold a grudge as so many do. And anyway what would we do without his camera antics and his calm voice. Sam is unique.

Comment

SZ I understand your sense of humor, but some would not consider those snide remark as humor. Isn't it time to just come together?

My honest answer to that question, Jean? No, it isn't. I think it is time for most folks to come together. There are, however, in my estimation, approximately half a dozen people out there, with ties to Southern California, with which any manner of peaceful coexistence (for the purposes of getting things accomplished) will be impossible. Fighting illegal immigration is not their top concern; jockeying for position or self-promotion is.

There's no "cutting deals" with these people or trying to appease them. Their chief concerns are not yours and mine and they will always behave in a fashion they deem to be in their own best interests ... and I'm not talking about self-interest of Boy-this-country-would-be-a-far-sight-better-if-we-could-unload-the-illegals.

Here's the problem at its core: Sh-- starters start sh--. It's in their nature. It's what they do and there's no "everyone sacrificing for the betterment of the whole," unless the sacrifice is yours, from their perspective; which is why your proposed feel-good solution won't work.

That, Jean, is my honest answer.
                  Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 07-13-2009, 12:15 AM.

Comment

````````````````````````````````````````````
                    Last edited by sandinator; 08-03-2009, 10:36 PM. Reason: `

Comment

Originally posted by sandinator
                      Too much dissection of feelings and humor going on here. Let's just get on with it. I am through with all the touchy feely stuff which is nothing more than political correctness and that is for the losers of the world. We need to just do what we must and say it like it is. Those that are too sensitive for reality be damned. If you are too thin skinned and want to be babied then run home to momma because this cause ain't for the faint of heart.

Deal with it.
                      Ha! But you just told us how you feel

Comment

```````````````````````````````````````
                        Last edited by sandinator; 08-03-2009, 10:36 PM. Reason: `

Comment

Yeah, it's like they're trying to start some sh**!

Comment

Minutemen in neighborhood Parade and rallys

Glad to hear about this or any MinuteMan rally, ANYWHERE. We can't have TOO many of these. Along with those BIG Tax revolt rallies on the July 4th, we need more to educate the passive, apathetic, non-voters, non-political citizens out there. I saw that the Golden gate Minutemen had a great impact by parching in a Fremont CA july 4th parade. Here is the video about this successfull idea and it's wonderful turnout.
                            http://www.goldengateminutemen.org/

their videos:
                            http://www.goldengateminutemen.org/news.htm
                            Last edited by cowboycode; 07-14-2009, 05:55 PM.
                            DISCLAIMER:
                            No aggressive matters should be inferred toward anyone here. I hope we are not getting upset for sharing polite opinions here.
                            "I really hope we aren't punishing members here for posting their honest opinions. That would be a bad precident to set. *Activists, who routinely point out corruptions outwardly with govt entities, also should be the very first to point out 'inside' org leadership corruptions."

Comment

`````````````````````````````````````````
                              Last edited by sandinator; 08-03-2009, 10:37 PM. Reason: `

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎