Collapse
No announcement yet.

I talked to a friend the other day

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well what seems to the the theme with this persons posts is that they dislike or know of others who dislike Dennis. Who cares? Grownup here, not interested.
    Another theme seems to be that the poster want to convey the message that they are more valuable than those others here posting, wanting to brag about all that he has done. If one needs to brag about it, there could be a need for more self-esteem. So let me help you out with that. Everyone reading this, stop for 15 seconds, clap and do a shout out for "The Devil" and let him know how great he is. There, there's your 15 seconds of fame. Maybe now you won't feel the need to put others down to build yourself up.

Now that your social skills may have improved, (let's hope) maybe you can bring something to the table worth discussing that's not at the expense of others.

Comment

Originally posted by Rim05
      "dose", do we need a lesson in spelling here?
      A little typo.......whoopee!

Comment

Originally posted by kjl
        Well what seems to the the theme with this persons posts is that they dislike or know of others who dislike Dennis.
        I never said I either liked or dislike Dennis. I don't know him. The fact that you attack me instead of defending him may be an indication that my friend may be right (Unless you can give me evidence to the contrary).

Originally posted by kjl
        Another theme seems to be that the poster want to convey the message that they are more valuable than those others here posting, wanting to brag about all that he has done. If one needs to brag about it, there could be a need for more self-esteem.
        If you're talking about my friend, he has no website, blog, or other mass media crowing about his activities. He does what he does because he believes it's the right thing to do.

Originally posted by kjl
        So let me help you out with that. Everyone reading this, stop for 15 seconds, clap and do a shout out for "The Devil" and let him know how great he is. There, there's your 15 seconds of fame.
        I traded my 15 minutes of fame (It's minutes, not seconds. Ask Andy Warhol), for a bottle of good whiskey and a cheap hooker years ago. LOL

Originally posted by kjl
        Maybe now you won't feel the need to put others down to build yourself up.
        I'm just the messenger. Get it?

Originally posted by kjl
        Now that your social skills may have improved, (let's hope) maybe you can bring something to the table worth discussing that's not at the expense of others.
        I just did (Patrolling the border). Your answer?

Comment

Originally posted by The Devil
          I never said I either liked or dislike Dennis. I don't know him. The fact that you attack me instead of defending him may be an indication that my friend may be right (Unless you can give me evidence to the contrary).

If you're talking about my friend, he has no website, blog, or other mass media crowing about his activities. He does what he does because he believes it's the right thing to do.

I traded my 15 minutes of fame (It's minutes, not seconds. Ask Andy Warhol), for a bottle of good whiskey and a cheap hooker years ago. LOL

I'm just the messenger. Get it?

I just did (Patrolling the border). Your answer?
          Stop bragging about what you do, it make you look like someone who is doing it for self gratification. And yes I know it was originally 15 minutes, but you won't get that much attention from me, 15 seconds is all I will allot you. Also, gossip is just "the messenger," that's what you're doing, not imparting any pertinent information.
          You want to bring something to the table, try letting us know what you observed while at the border and what you believe needs to be addressed. That has value.

Comment

Originally posted by kjl
            Stop bragging about what you do, it make you look like someone who is doing it for self gratification.
            I really haven't bragged about anything. All I do is work, work, work.

Originally posted by kjl
            And yes I know it was originally 15 minutes, but you won't get that much attention from me, 15 seconds is all I will allot you.
            Yet, you have allotted more than that.

Originally posted by kjl
            Also, gossip is just "the messenger," that's what you're doing, not imparting any pertinent information.
            In your opinion. I see you have yet to defend anything about yourself.

Originally posted by kjl
            You want to bring something to the table, try letting us know what you observed while at the border and what you believe needs to be addressed. That has value.
            How about "Building that wall is a joke and better patrolling is a better answer"?

Any Ideas about what to do about the Zetas?

Comment

Any Ideas about what to do about the Zetas?

Comment

Ya, let Mexico deal with them. Put land mines at the border along with bear traps. Then if they still get through, set the dogs on them.

Comment

Originally posted by kjl
                  Ya, let Mexico deal with them. Put land mines at the border along with bear traps. Then if they still get through, set the dogs on them.
                  They're already sneaking across and doing kidnappings.

Comment

Where have you been Mr. Devil?

Comment

That could be a Ms Devil.

Comment

Originally posted by kjl
                        Working too hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Rim05
                          That could be a Ms Devil.
                          Just because you wish that way doesn't mean I'll swing that way. No means no.

Comment

Maybe I should invite him. He tells me that it would piss a bunch of y'all off, though.

Comment

Originally posted by The Devil
                              Maybe I should invite him. He tells me that it would piss a bunch of y'all off, though.
                              Why would that be?

Comment

Originally posted by AyatollahGondola
                                Why would that be?
                                Dennis really hates this guy's guts. The feeling seems to be mutual.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎