No announcement yet.

Nightingale for Governor

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LAPhil
    I wasn't going to get into this again RIM, but now that you've brought it up, I'm going to say this. I can't really relate to what you guys went through with the old SOS since I didn't experience any of it myself, so I'm sorry if it seems like I'm speaking out of turn as it were. However, and I've said this to AG as well, I feel that at some point we're going to need to mend fences as hard as that might be for those of you who have been wronged. I don't how that's going to come about, but this is still one movement regardless of your personal feelings, and it serves no useful purpose to continue carrying on this feud. If were going to defeat amnesty again, we need to have a united front. As I said, I can't know how you feel personally, but I'm trying to think long-term here.
    I think everyone sees the overall wisdom for a united front. I don't think we're there yet, but it is likely to come soon. I believe many of us still feel that unless we let some truths be told, those that have relied on untruths to achieve thier goals will still be causing some division. Right now, I think we are in a stage of some negotiation with that, but I'm sure we're all not willing to jump head first into a new era without some firm understanding and agreements. I think the days of blind obedience have outlived their welcome. Similarly, I think there are many of us who don't believe we should let "what's best for the movement" be used as a tool to hide misdealings or mask personal agendas. That said, I'm all for reunification. I'd just like to be sure we all know what we are unifying under. I think building on a stronger foundation of facts and thruths will make us a bit more resilient in the long run. I also want to remind us all that to be suspicious is human nature, and a built in form of protection. If you accept that as a natural occurence, you might find ways to alleviate those concerns as opposed to an outright challenge or rejection. In other words; a person breathes, so they are also suspicious. Allow them both as you communicate.

Comment

• I think that was an excellent summary, AG. Eloquently stated.
      Open Borders And Mass Amnesty

http://www.campbell.org
      http://www.campbell.org/immigration/

Comment

• Wrong me once and you never get another chance. Do you think I should forget a snot face for calling me an Old Hag and a Bitch? GOOD LUCK!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rim05
          Wrong me once and you never get another chance. Do you think I should forget a snot face for calling me an Old Hag and a Bitch? GOOD LUCK!
          Rim, she called me the same thing, along with her side kick Lynne. They're washed up as far as myself and others are concerned. Not even worth the effort of being angry. Both those two blonds have had too much bleach seep into their brains leaving them with little to use when needed. Mike is just ignorant to what happened and who has used him. He still thinks he's on the winning team, but can't understand why no one is willing to get up and take a swing at the bat. Towards the end so many gave the old org the benefit of the doubt as to the direction it was going until it became so very clear and they could no longer ignore what was happening. Time to face the facts and move on.

Comment

• Something may have happened in the case of "who is the AIP"

Keyes Faction of American Independent Party Files Paperwork in Court Case Over Who are Legitimate Party Officers
            October 6th, 2009
            On October 5, paperwork on behalf of the Alan Keyes faction of the American Independent Party was filed in the lawsuit King v Robinson, pending in California Superior Court in Solano County. The lawsuit had been filed by the faction of the AIP that is loyal to the national Constitution Party, back on March 16, 2009. The case had been stalled ever since, because the Keyes faction had been ducking service, but the response shows that both sides are now entered into the case. The purpose of the lawsuit is to determine who the proper state party officers are. In 2008, rival state conventions had been held, and the California Secretary of State had recognized the Keyes faction. Consequently, she placed Alan Keyes on the November 2008 ballot instead of Chuck Baldwin.
            Mark Seidenberg Says:
            October 20th, 2009 at 6:36 am
            It is over, viz., KING v. ROBINSON, Case Number FSC033119, in the Superior Court of California, County of Solano. At AM 11:46 on Friday, October
            16, 2009, at the request of Robert E. Barnes, attorney for James King the clerk entered the dismissal of this case which Mr. James KIng filed
            on March 16, 2009. Later that day Judge Power vacated the OSC (Order to Show Cause) hearing for
            October 19, 2009.

Sincerely, Mark Seidenberg, Vice Chairman, American
            Independent Party

Comment

I wasn't going to get into this again RIM, but now that you've brought it up, I'm going to say this. I can't really relate to what you guys went through with the old SOS since I didn't experience any of it myself, so I'm sorry if it seems like I'm speaking out of turn as it were. However, and I've said this to AG as well, I feel that at some point we're going to need to mend fences as hard as that might be for those of you who have been wronged. I don't how that's going to come about, but this is still one movement regardless of your personal feelings, and it serves no useful purpose to continue carrying on this feud. If were going to defeat amnesty again, we need to have a united front. As I said, I can't know how you feel personally, but I'm trying to think long-term here.

Hmmm....clearly you don't see the difference between someone working for the cause, and someone working for themself by using the cause. There is a difference.

The grassroots movement against illegal immigration is growing everday, and Chelene could go to the wayside, and no one would notice, or care.

A united front with one person? Chelene? LOL She will take herself down as all despots do. But I will write in Tom Tancredo before I would vote for Chelene. But I happen to know of Tom Campbell, and I recall him being a pretty decent person.
              Victim of Chelene Nightingale's internet despotism

Comment

• Chelena begins to hide her history at SOS:

Chelene Nightingale is the daughter of an Air Force veteran. She attended military base schools and learned patriotism and loyalty to the United States of America from her military upbringing and maternal legal immigrant family.

After her education, Chelene established a solid modeling and acting career in Seattle, then relocated to the golden state of California in the early 1990’s. She continued to pursue a career in the entertainment industry, but after the tragic events of 9-11 and the birth of her son, she became concerned for her child that the country she loved was in danger.

Over 4 years ago, a good friend who is not only a Marine veteran, but the son of a legal immigrant from Mexico, educated her that the tragic events of 9-11 may have been prevented had our borders been secured and our legal immigration laws enforced.

Tom Tancredo, Former BP agent Ramos and Chelene - 4 July 2009

After some research on the issues, Nightingale joined a California-based non-profit political organization. Soon she would become the media and events organizer for the group, then later promoted to managing director by the 501c3’s founder.

Under her direction, the membership greatly increased and she became known as someone who definitely gets things done!

And here's from her website prior to the edit:

Last edited by AyatollahGondola; 10-28-2009, 10:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dawes
                  Hmmm....clearly you don't see the difference between someone working for the cause, and someone working for themself by using the cause. There is a difference.

The grassroots movement against illegal immigration is growing everday, and Chelene could go to the wayside, and no one would notice, or care.

A united front with one person? Chelene? LOL She will take herself down as all despots do. But I will write in Tom Tancredo before I would vote for Chelene. But I happen to know of Tom Campbell, and I recall him being a pretty decent person.
                  It might surprise you to know that I agree with you. See my signature.

Comment

• It's becoming MORE crystal-clear that there are OTHERS who SEE through Nightingale's charade!

Comment

• Originally posted by joazinha
                      It's becoming MORE crystal-clear that there are OTHERS who SEE through Nightingale's charade!
                      I've said this before in so many words and I'll say it again for what it's worth: I personally never experienced any of Chelene's meanness or self-important attitude, and I always considered her a really good friend. However, I can't just discount the testimony of so many of the rest of you who were apparently treated quite unfairly by her, and I therefore give all of you the benefit of the doubt that she has this malevolent side. I certainly don't support her bid for governor for all of the reasons that have already been expressed, including her lack of experience in any public office, and the fact that a really good anti-illegal immigration Republican, Tom Campbell, is also running, and he has my full support. Any votes for Chelene would undoubtedly only serve to throw the election to the Democrat if it's close, and that would truly be a disaster. I don't believe Campbell has been able to raise a lot of money unfortunately, otherwise we'd probably be hearing a lot more about him. Hopefully his war chest will increase and he'll become more publicized before too long.

Comment

It might surprise you to know that I agree with you. See my signature.

Sorry,

it sounded like you wanted me to "shake hands" w/ Chelene, and I won't.
                        Victim of Chelene Nightingale's internet despotism

Comment

Sorry,

Only in a perfect world. I realize you guys need to work out your issues in your own way in your own time before any reconciliation can take place.
                          Last edited by LAPhil; 10-29-2009, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Only in a perfect world. I realize you guys need to work out your issues in your own way in your own time before any reconciliation can take place.
                            Sounds less like a perect world, and more along the lines of a scary parallel universe

Comment

Sorry,

Originally posted by LAPhil
                              Should I take it that you won't be participating in our "Night's Out In '9" campaign?

Comment

• Originally posted by AyatollahGondola
                                Should I take it that you won't be participating in our "Night's Out In '9" campaign?
                                Can you clue me in a little?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡