Stop Internet Lynchings of Activists

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PochoPatriot
    Hi Dawes,

Sorry about your banning. You always seemed like a levelheaded person, I am curious why they would give you the boot?

BTW, my wife's account was also banned. I'm not surprised. They seem to think that I was being a mole using her account to get their information and posting it on non-SOS websites.
    I believe it has to do with unreasoning paranoia and control.

Sort of like a dog who is vicious because he is afraid - pre-emptive fear biting.

I don't get the mole bit. Estban de Aztlan has been there forever needling members without crossing the line. I don't believe he would be privy to anymore information than anyone else on what is essentially a public forum.

When I was banned under another name I had stated that it seemed that there was a lot of email and other communication which was conducted outside of the board. I think that raised more paranoia than was already present concerning myself. I was called a mole, trouble maker, accused of being several of the already banned, an infiltrator, etc.

When I came back under Ilbegone, Chelene praised me on one of my posts, said that I was an "American who got it". Then when she figured out who I was, she indirectly referred to me in a post and stated that "We ignore troublemakers". I didn't get many replies to my posts from the insiders after that.

If she was so afraid of moles and infiltratators that she put so much pressure on the Ayatollah to ban me, why didn't she just ban me again rather than ignore me, something she had done all along on the previous name?

Was I supposed to be so distraught or offended that I wouldn't come back to the board? Was I supposed to be taught a lesson as a "trouble maker" by being shunned by "the elite"? Why wasn't I banned again? Is it too much trouble to ban repeat "offenders" who don't play the game? The spanking didn't "teach the lesson?"

I believe it has to do with control, fear, and megalomania.

Comment

• You give Chelene too much credit for consistent thought. Remember many of her bannings are based upon whim, as are reinstatements.

Comment

• Originally posted by PochoPatriot
        Hi Dawes,

Sorry about your banning. You always seemed like a levelheaded person, I am curious why they would give you the boot?

BTW, my wife's account was also banned. I'm not surprised. They seem to think that I was being a mole using her account to get their information and posting it on non-SOS websites.
        It was Chelene that had it done. Only obvious since there is hardly anyone else left.

Chelene doesn't like people telling the truth about her, and things she said. I told her I had documents of everything I said that she said. So I guess the only way to take care of it was to ban my account. That way I could not access my PM's. But as AG knows, I had copied all the PM's. And some went to friends in other groups.

Yes, having a B.A. in History and a minor in Psychology makes me a dangerous person for politician/liars. lol

Yes I can see where Chelene's campaign is going to go
        Victim of Chelene Nightingale's internet despotism

Comment

• It's absolutely disgusting that what was once a great website would be used that way. Dawes, sorry about your unnecessary banning.

Originally posted by AyatollahGondola
          Chelene is most likely purging the forums of any users that have or may in the future write anything negatively about her or her campaign. You all know how she hates anyone but a Chelene-goose stepping associate.

Comment

• Originally posted by TasmanianSheDevil
            It's absolutely disgusting that what was once a great website would be used that way. Dawes, sorry about your unnecessary banning.

Clearly, the website has new utility now. Essentially, it's gone through 3 phases.

Phase 1: Organizing and networking location for fighting illegal immigration.

Phase 2: Organizing and networking location for fighting illegal immigration and promoting Chelene Nightingale.

Phase 3: Location necessary to reflect well upon Chelene Nightingale as she makes her run for the governorship.

As Dawes has publicly said things contrary to the newest purpose, like Jean and LFR, he was jettisoned.

There's almost literally nobody left (who's worth a rat's ass insofar as protesting/rallying is concerned). Glory, BR, RIM, Death to Liberalism/AmericanSovereignty, maybe Janet, maybe Bob, maybe Ohighlass ... did I miss someone (I get the impression Jalira and GSB have taken a powder, although I'm not sure)?

These rally squads are a sad joke. SOS has become one of these newly built communities off the I-15 wherein there are 3 families who haven't been foreclosed on in a 28 house gated subdivision. It's a ghost town where real activists no longer set foot. And for its new purpose, it doesn't matter. During the next 14 months, when people log on to the site, not a bad word about PD will be found. It's now a "safe reference" for the purpose of the internet, and that's what is obviously now key, because the organization is no longer in a position to do any of the things it did of substance before.

We saw, graphically illustrated in front of us, what is the new priority. It played itself out, in front of us somewhat bewildered types, with that whole idiotic flare-up just before the Amer. Apparel gig. Whether the event failed or succeeded was not relevant. That the rally might give voice or attention, on the SOS board, to people who might say something negative about Chelene, was paramount. Me, Pocho and others were known to be planning to attend. No chances were taken. That rally got its feet cut out from under it and anyone who breathed something contrary to all things Nightingale got cut loose.

There was a post on this site making a comparison that drew similarities between Mike and a call girl. It was inaccurate. A far more appropriate analogy for AZP is the character Jack Nicholson played in The Shining. It doesn't matter what he does. No one's really there (except maybe 3 dozen people who regularly log on each morning as they have for years now). He has to maintain the facade. He can play video games, make requests for imaginary rally squads, insert This Day In History factoids, etc. The SOS website has to stay up through early November of next year. That's it. He should be able to accomplish that. That he is a F Up who, apparently, was low down on the list to inherit PD's leftovers, is unimportant. Organizational ability, critical thinking skills, the respect of his peers, are all irrelevant. Mike can maintain a website for another 14 or 15 months. End of story.
            Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 08-23-2009, 07:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DerailAmnesty.com

There's almost literally nobody left (who's worth a rat's ass insofar as protesting/rallying is concerned).
              Me, Pocho and others were known to be planning to attend. No chances were taken. That rally got its feet cut out from under it and anyone who breathed something contrary to all things Nightingale got cut loose.
              So, how to cut the losses and move on?

Comment

• Originally posted by DerailAmnesty.com
                There was a post on this site making a comparison that drew similarities between Mike and a call girl. It was inaccurate. A far more appropriate analogy for AZP is the character Jack Nicholson played in The Shining. It doesn't matter what he does. No one's really there (except maybe 3 dozen people who regularly log on each morning as they have for years now). He has to maintain the facade. He can play video games, make requests for imaginary rally squads, insert This Day In History factoids, etc. The SOS website has to stay up through early November of next year. That's it. He should be able to accomplish that. That he is a F Up who, apparently, was low down on the list to inherit PD's leftovers, is unimportant. Organizational ability, critical thinking skills, the respect of his peers, are all irrelevant. Mike can maintain a website for another 14 or 15 months. End of story.
                My comparison was accurate for that time period. Now your theory is more likely accurate. Although you left out the part where he sits up reviewing posts that need to be trimmed up so they make Chelene look more stately

Comment

• I don't feel like I was banned because I told them I no longer wanted to be a member, but they felt they needed to ban me because I was no longer a cheerleader for Chelene. Banned or not I just didn't and still don't feel that that organization has any teeth or bite. I was surprised that the Brown Berets even showed up in Hollywood on the 8th. What was there to protest? There isn't any fight left in that organization except on the board with the members. I'm just angry that all the time and effort I and others put into SOS to make it a recognized force was now for nothing. It's now a Chelene groupie fest and quite a joke to La Razaists.

Comment

• Originally posted by AyatollahGondola
                    My comparison was accurate for that time period. Now your theory is more likely accurate.

Also, to your credit, the mental picture of Mike squeezed into spandex two sizes too small and saying Hi Sailor! from beneath a lamppost, is far more imagination capturing than the concept of having him burst through a door, bearing an axe while hollering Heeeeere's Mikey!

Comment

• As much as she detests her critics, Chelene is her OWN WORST enemy!

Comment

• Originally posted by ilbegone
                        So, how to cut the losses and move on?
                        There are times I feel I don't have the right to post in this thread because of my lack of knowledge and experience in the topic of this thread. It's like a non veteran asking a war vet about the combat he has been involved in. Generally, the vets who were in the middle of it will only want to talk to those who understand - others who were there.

So, I don't have the same grounds for the degree of personal outrage that are being expressed. There are lots of things I am confused as to what really happened, maybe it's none of my business, and maybe it's better that I don't know.

At the risk of chirping out of turn, and certainly with malice towards none, I would like to post a great cut and paste quote which I admire...

Our movement is suffering from the malaise of forward motion because we place too much hope, faith, and trust in specific individuals. We should get back to placing our faith in the righteousnous of our cause, and then more and new leaders or icons will emerge. If we keep hashing out the personalities of has-beens we will sink into the swamp of despair and remain bogged down forever.

Comment

• Tony G (Seenitall, Calnative) sent me that also.

[QUOTE=borderwatch;3739]Rec'd this email to day

Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 10:52:40 -0700
                          To: <
                          Subject: The Truth - Once and for all
                          You know, crazy can be fun to watch at times.

Chelene is running around pretending that Shawna Forde is a surprise. This is too funny.

Shawna Forde is a member of Save Our State (SOS member BorderHawk). That is how I met her. She attended a border event with her BorderHawks co-founder Michael Williams. You all know Michael Williams as AZPatriot of Save Our State. Mr. Williams was the webmaster for SOS and was introduced to me by Ms. Nightingale as her "closest personal friend" at SOS.

Mr. Williams is an unemployed convicted felon (Burglary, breaking and entering, and receiving stolen property) which is why (by his own admission) he never joined the Minuteman Project. <-- Fact not rumor

You may all know Mr. Williams, Ms. Forde, and Ms. Nightingale from their countless emails asking for donations to aide in the search for Ms. Forde's daughter who was "kidnapped by the Russian Mob", which was prominently advertised on Save Our State's forum and webpage for weeks in spite of warnings from the Seattle Police Dept. that it was a fraud. <-- Fact not rumor

As I understand it, Ms. Nightingale's claim that Jim "refused to believe" that Shawna was involved in murder and robbery actually makes sense. Jim didn't know Shawna very well and it stands to reason that he was surprised. But, why then was Chelene and her #2 boy at SOS working so closely with Shawna if they knew just how crazy she actually is? In fact, nobody except for Jim has expressed surprise at the revelation that Ms. Forde is a murdering former prostitute fraud nutjob (allegedly on some of that).

Now, perhaps Chelene didn't actually care enough about SOS to purge Ms. Forde and Mr. Williams from the ranks, but surely our Governor to be had to put two and two together while she was sleeping on Michael's couch (technically his parent's couch) after becoming homeless (see - she lost her house and consequently her rock star unemployed husband). Governor Chelene had to know something was up when she saw Mr. Williams and Ms. Forde dating. I know Michael denies this now, but the truth is the truth. We all saw them together at Vigellance-a-palooza.

So, to recap;

Chelene's buddy, webmaster, and temporary landlord is a known convicted felon who started a group with another SOS member (also a convicted felon), but Jim is to blame for Shawna's prominence in the Border Movement. (Funny enough, Chelene's buddy probably would have been in on Shawna's home invasion plan if he had somebody to mooch the gas money off of.) Chelene isn't surprised that Shawna is a nut job yet Shawna is a member of her beloved SOS. Chelene never once asked Shawna to leave any SOS function nor did she mind sharing a brew with her at the border, but Jim is to blame for Shawna.

Well, I agree with Ms. Nightingale on one thing. Murder IS a serious thing, but Ms. Nightingale is not and anybody who takes her seriously needs a CAT scan immediately.

It is important that everybody know the truth, but it is also important to note that all of the bickering and infighting is exactly what Chelene wants. It is what allows her to constantly slip through the cracks as she defames patriots by spreading rumor and innuendo. Yeah, Jim got duped by Shawna, but so did everyone else who never kicked her ass off the border or out of their orgs. But, as far as I can tell, Chelene was the only person who KNOWINGLY condoned Ms. Forde.

So, that you don't think I am totally full of crap, ask yourself if ANY of these sound familiar. Here is a partial list of Chelene's lies;

1) She has "SEEN" the proof that the hijackers are right (she denied ever saying this in court)
                          2) Ray embarrassed her and the Ramos family in TX when Nacho surrendered
                          3) R and R are not true Christians (as she is) because they left their spouses for each other
                          4) Ted Hayes was told by her and his friend Rhonda to get a job but would rather be homeless
                          5) Steve Eichler and Jim Gilchrist are the gay half children of Satan
                          6) William Gheen frivolously spends his donors money on "the biggest suite in the place" at the DC event and in Phoenix at the Ramos & Compean rally (among others)
                          7) That March for America founder J C was "sniveling" and power hungry
                          8) That C B and those who supported Chuck Baldwin were delusional and stealing Ron Paul's votes
                          9) She stated that she would never work with Jeff Schwilk because he is abusive to women

Believe me, the list goes on and you KNOW that you have heard her say these things and/or things like them. But, you know now that I think about it this was all probably Jim's fault.

One other thing, let's do a quick comparison;

Jim - Decorated war vet, co-wrote a book, launched the NATIONAL illegal immigration movement, 4000+ media appearances, endorsement sought by Presidential Candidate, head of Minuteman Project, Congressional candidate, married for 30+ years, and retired professional.

Chelene - Divorced, homeless, took SOS from 4000+ members to 10, never ran for ANY office, last job was handing out cheese in a supermarket (<-- True Story), pretends to be a model and actress yet has no credits or body of work, never served in uniform, no volunteer or activist resume, never founded anything.

And for the record, I am not a Minuteman and do not owe Jim nor anyone else a thing. I am not part of his (or any) camp. So, don't try to belabor the truth by pretending that only one group sees through this crap. In fact, we all do.

Yes, everyone in these petty squabbles looks silly including Jim, but he has earned more in his lifetime than Chelene is even capable of recognizing. And the only reason that any of you fault Jim at all is because you expected more from him than you expect from Chelene. So, why are we supposed to vote for her again? Case closed.
                          http://www.fightpc.net/forumdisplay.php?f=4

Comment

• Originally posted by REWHBLCAIN
                            Tony G (Seenitall, Calnative) sent me that also.
                            I don't know who this Tony G is but he sure seems to come up with a lot of stories.

But really, who gives a shit.
                            Last edited by BluHaven; 08-25-2009, 04:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BluHaven
                              I don't know who this Tony G is but he sure seems to come up with a lot of stories.
                              LOL, yes he does.
                              http://www.fightpc.net/forumdisplay.php?f=4

Comment

• Originally posted by ilbegone
                                There are times I feel I don't have the right to post in this thread because of my lack of knowledge and experience in the topic of this thread. It's like a non veteran asking a war vet about the combat he has been involved in. Generally, the vets who were in the middle of it will only want to talk to those who understand - others who were there.

So, I don't have the same grounds for the degree of personal outrage that are being expressed. There are lots of things I am confused as to what really happened, maybe it's none of my business, and maybe it's better that I don't know.

At the risk of chirping out of turn, and certainly with malice towards none, I would like to post a great cut and paste quote which I admire...
                                Who was this? Turner?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎