....STOP SMUD FROM SPENDING RATEPAYER MONEY ON SCIENCE CENTER BUILDING NAMING RIGHTS.......SEE THE LOCAL FOCUS CAMPAIGN SECTION.....

Go Back   Fight Back In Sac > Purgatory > Welcome to purgatory
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Articles Media Center Downloads Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome to purgatory If you have been restricted to this section only it is due to varying degrees of posting rule violations. We want to educate rather than ex-communicate, so please observe the unrestricted posters in the forums above and learn how to post within the rules.

Welcome to the Fight Back In Sac forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 08-01-2009, 01:25 PM
Purgatory Inhabitant Only

Lightbulb Member's Viewing Stats don't lie.

Thread Viewing Stats-----LMAO..

I noticed that the unetjhical Liberty Belle banishment one thread issue in ONLY 2 weeks almost got 200 viewings by anxious interested general members.
Interesting to note- that this whole 'purgatory' section only got 200 general membership viewings since 2007 !!!!
Nice....
You guys(fbis) need a forum 'promoter'. I'm sure it won't be me or Liberty Belle.
I'm much too busy with neighborhood activism.
"I really hope we aren't punishing members here for posting their honest opinions. That would be a bad precident to set. *Activists, who routinely point out corruptions outwardly with govt entities, also should be the very first to point out 'inside' org leadership corruptions."
Old 08-01-2009, 02:29 PM
Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboycode View Post
You guys(fbis) need a forum 'promoter'. I'm sure it won't be me or Liberty Belle.
I'm much too busy with neighborhood activism.
Then why in the hell are you not posting that.
Old 08-04-2009, 10:48 AM

Default ??????

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyatollahGondola View Post
Then why in the hell are you not posting that.
Oh, due to the pleasant and welcoming way you are currently treating me here and you complimentary statements about me personally (sarc), 'AG', I think you know why I am NOT doing that by my own decision.
Thngs could change if things change here with you and you mysterious non-responsive staff actions against me here. You just never know. Enjoy the boring site.
"I really hope we aren't punishing members here for posting their honest opinions. That would be a bad precident to set. *Activists, who routinely point out corruptions outwardly with govt entities, also should be the very first to point out 'inside' org leadership corruptions."
Old 08-05-2009, 10:15 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Oh, due to the pleasant and welcoming way you are currently treating me here and you complimentary statements about me personally (sarc), 'AG', I think you know why I am NOT doing that by my own decision.
Thngs could change if things change here with you and you mysterious non-responsive staff actions against me here. You just never know. Enjoy the boring site.
cowboycode you were welc omed by everyone orginally and before any of this came about with libertybelle you did not post anything showing your actions related to fighting for your neighborhood. instead you have cluttered up everyone elses threads about their efforts so i believe you are either jealous of them or you want to prevent them from spreading their ideas here.
Old 08-05-2009, 08:34 PM

Question FBIS Forum issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Referee View Post
cowboycode you were welc omed by everyone orginally and before any of this came about with libertybelle you did not post anything showing your actions related to fighting for your neighborhood. instead you have cluttered up everyone elses threads about their efforts so i believe you are either jealous of them or you want to prevent them from spreading their ideas here.
Fascinating....but you are still wrong. Can't you get this matter right?
Unlike you, I am not in this matter as a poplarity contest for the High School Home Game.
ATTN: Youi know, you write and sound a lot like a SOS staff member? Were you ever over there ? Be truthful and right, for once.

While we are on related org forum matters like this...
Did you notice that other members have left this org's membership?

Some have left quietly & silently never to return,
Some have marked their empty accounts as simple "GONE",
Still others have made sure many here know they have left here totally disgusted with you by pulling all their postings but leaving just '......',
A dryspell in posting responses or threads here.....
Some others have emialed you and told you to your face, they are quitting here due to your obvious favoritism & corruption.
People are not coming here because the word is spreading from the people that have left here disgusted in you.
Let that be your guide about the teminal health of this forum and org.

You have only yourself and you actions to blame on this matter...(but it's too intersting, huh?)
Old 08-05-2009, 09:56 PM
Soldier

Quote:

While we are on related org forum matters like this...
Did you notice that other members have left this org's membership?

Some have left quietly & silently never to return,
Some have marked their empty accounts as simple "GONE",
Still others have made sure many here know they have left here totally disgusted with you by pulling all their postings but leaving just '......',
A dryspell in posting responses or threads here.....
Some others have emialed you and told you to your face, they are quitting here due to your obvious favoritism & corruption.
People are not coming here because the word is spreading from the people that have left here disgusted in you.
Let that be your guide about the teminal health of this forum and org.

You have only yourself and you actions to blame on this matter...(but it's too intersting, huh?)
Tell me; Who left? Nobody told me anything to my face as you say.
Old 08-05-2009, 09:57 PM
Soldier

Quote:
Fascinating....but you are still wrong. Can't you get this matter right?
Unlike you, I am not in this matter as a poplarity contest for the High School Home Game.
[b]ATTN: Youi know, you write and sound a lot like a SOS staff member? Were you ever over there ? Be truthful and right, for once
Which SOS staffer do you think Referee is?
Old 08-06-2009, 12:11 AM
New Registrant

Someone really needs to take a chill pill. Cowboycody, it's time to take a break from not taking your meds. Those little pills will do you a world of good, and save the rest of us your bla, bla, bla, bla........... In other words Shut up!!!!
Old 08-06-2009, 09:05 AM
Soldier

actually, Cowboy is ok to say what he wants in here within the rules. We don't encourage the "shut up" philosophy in general. Just restrict the venue when they spill it over into every thread
Old 08-06-2009, 04:33 PM

Default Who has quit FBIS disgusted of it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyatollahGondola View Post
Tell me; Who left? Nobody told me anything to my face as you say.
I see..it's another game with you, huh?
I see the Her Furher AG administrator that can't do any work on these matters, just ban and banish. Gee, that sounds like another primadonna who is running for Governor 2010 that we have read all about.
Just as I thought.
I'll help you out with part of the answer....It's common knowledge among FBIS folks everywhere; Liberty Belle, Sandinator and the rest...
You get to do you own leg-work for more.
Sheesh.