No announcement yet.

CitaDeL- Checking in.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CitaDeL- Checking in.

While not from Sacramento, I have done some tours at the day labor site with AG. I am a Redding native, and a resident by choice.

Immigration is a symptom of a larger problem with both the State of California and the nation at large. But all politics are local- Sacramento city and county resources should not be spent on people who are not here legally and are not eligible to work in the United States. This is nothing short of aiding and abeting illegal immigration.

Firearms rights in California are also something that I invest my time in. Im actively trying to assert my 2nd amendment rights and looking to turn back the restrictive over-regulation of lawful firearms owners. Despite this position, I do not believe a CCW license is in the best interest of those who carry- but currently, its the most convenient, legal way to carry.

These are the two most pertinent issues relating to Sacramento politics-

Others Im concerned about are income taxes, the Federal Reserve, and the two-party political system that controls our central government.
    Enjoy Freedom? Get off your ass and do something to preserve it then.

Calguns.net OpenCarry.org
    ronpaul2008.com
    constitutionparty.com

Im actively trying to assert my 2nd amendment rights
    You are trying to assert them, and the politicals are trying to arrest them.

Not only are all politics local, but Sacramento is the center of politics for the state, so many "out of the area" battles are fought and decided right here.
    Welcome to the local fight ring, Citadel
    Check your guns at the door, cowboy. (mustering best John Wayne voice)

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎