No announcement yet.

Home Depot Protest Revival

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home Depot Protest Revival

Fight Back in Sac is interested in organizing a coordinated effort to protest Home Depot's support for illegal aliens by allowing them to congregate on their property act as a conduit for under the table labor in our communities. I propose that in each of our areas where groups can pool up, we protest with signs at a Home Depot that point out the code violations, document illegal hiring, and distribute fliers to the patrons and passersby to educate them as to the willingness and participation that Home Depot Corp has been practicing to support illegl aliens.
    Please indicate your support for this effort in one or more of the following by responding via email, or posting in the FightBackinSac.com forum in the thread listed below:
    1) offering your front line participation at a protest
    2) supplying signs or fliers
    3) soliciting for participants by advertisement through webgroups or emails
    4) placing advetisements in any media supporting the event
    5) writing letters and emails to the Home Depot's we protest denouncing their support for illegal aliens, under the table labor practices, and code violations
    6) Writing letters to the state Fair Labor standards and enforcement department with documentation obtained from our observations about companies hiring illegally at Home Depot
    7) Writing letters to the local Code enforcement departments demanding enforcement of businesses operation without business licenses that use the Home Depots as a conduit for thier illegal businesses
    This effort is a revival of the practice that raised awareness of the illegal immigration problems in our communities and served us well in the past, as well as introducing interested groups to each other which will then fan out across the state and oppose the fraud, corruption, and government malfeasance that has become so common in California.
    The protest should take place in mid to late January to indicate our willingness to ring in the new year with a renewed effort to bring propriety back to our government, businesses, and communities.
    Sincerely,

Fight Back in Sac

Home Depot

Good morning,
    how are you guys doing today, i have a question about the Home Depot preotest against illegal aliens trying to work in the Home Depot stores and work tax free i hate that, but i would like to know when is going to be this manifestation and where. Thanks a lot guys, keep doing what are you guys doing; you guys have my support forever.

Edgar.

Comment

Originally posted by edgan
      Good morning,
      how are you guys doing today, i have a question about the Home Depot preotest against illegal aliens trying to work in the Home Depot stores and work tax free i hate that, but i would like to know when is going to be this manifestation and where. Thanks a lot guys, keep doing what are you guys doing; you guys have my support forever.

Edgar.
      It will be in January, and at several of the Home Depot locations that will be anounced just prior to the events. Would you like to join us at one? where are you located?

Comment

You can count me in.

Comment

Originally posted by mushroom
          You can count me in.
          Would you like to come to the one in Sac, or try and put one together up your way?

Comment

Count me in. I am also going to announce this at the MCDC meeting this Sat. I am hoping to get some involvement from fellow MCDC volunteers here in Sac.

Comment

Originally posted by Sierrapatriot
              Count me in. I am also going to announce this at the MCDC meeting this Sat. I am hoping to get some involvement from fellow MCDC volunteers here in Sac.
              Excellent!

Comment

I will pass this around here in Phx... See if I can get some support since we have so much momentum going in Phx right now... Lets hope this is not going to clash with Pruitts though, because if it does, prolly get about 3 people to be there with me LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Arizona Patriot
                  I will pass this around here in Phx... See if I can get some support since we have so much momentum going in Phx right now... Lets hope this is not going to clash with Pruitts though, because if it does, prolly get about 3 people to be there with me LOL
                  I don't know AZ....
                  I think HD protests strike at a much bigger target, and January is a slow time for sales in construction already. We might be able to cripple their sales even more by educating people to buy elsewhere until HD becomes a reliable community partner again. I see this as an opportunity to spread "Pruitts" to other businesses. It puts the big boys on notice.

Comment

```````````````````````````````
                    Last edited by sandinator; 08-03-2009, 11:37 PM. Reason: `

Comment

Originally posted by sandinator
                      I will happily organize here in my area.... I can't wait to get the bullhorn out and hit the mean streets of Home Depot land!!!
                      Great! that makes at least two locations so far. And I'm sure there will be others as well

Comment

I am planning to protest outside of a Home Depot this Saturday if anyone else wants to join in.

Comment

Originally posted by AyatollahGondola
                          It will be in January, and at several of the Home Depot locations that will be anounced just prior to the events. Would you like to join us at one? where are you located?
                          Yes im located in Orange County In the city of Brea, but there is one Home Depot store in Harbor Blvd and Lambert (La Habra), and there are a lot of illegal alliens trying to get hired; so thats my location idont know but i will try to do a protest at this Home Depot,thats whereim located in Brea.Thanks a lot.

Comment

HomeDepot

How are you guys doing today, i guess fine, Mr. AyatollahGondola i just want to say nice job, posting videos of hiring illegal aliens, i live in OC near La habra, and there is one Home Depot in Harbor Blvd AND Lambert(La Habra) and they still hire illegal aliens maybe some day we can go to shoot some video and maybe protest with more people against this illegal alliens i dont like that either, this ruin the image of my city(Brea), any help?. Thanks a lot appreciate it.

Comment

Has Home Depot finally gone straight?

Saturday this week, zero day laborers in the lot on florin road. Today, monday, zero day laborers on the lot. I mean none! I took some video to make sure. There were only a few on the Jack in the box parking lot across from HD. I tell you, this is shocking, because HD usually has 40 to 50 of them walking all over the front of their lot. Something has changed

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎