Collapse
No announcement yet.

Local Activist Speaks Out Against US Loan Auditors

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think some more scare tactics by the USLA crowd are what's behind that.

I was able to view some small claims case info on Barker, Pulvino, and Sandison today, as well as order some copies.

Of interest is a case involving Sandison and his wife in Unlawful Detainer court. For the uninformed, UD court is where evictions are tried. It's a fairly recent case...this year.

Comment

While I was at the courthouse today, I snapped a few pics of the vultures competing for the carcasses of peoples former homes

This goes on there nearly every day, twice a day now

Comment

Copy of my post from complaintsboard.

Ex "Fraud Investigator" Here....
        Please note.... That the "Fraud Investigators" are nothing more than SALES PEOPLE.... There were only a FEW of them that were in the "know" of the true workings of the company. Those folks were made Team leaders and or Moved “up” within the Co.
        There are scripts that were given as a guide to the “sales Call and Presentation” (During My short lived time there) SO PLEASE DO NOT ask that these peoples name be put out there for the Public... They had/have no control over the process.. As a "sales Person" we were told what we could and could not say legally in sales meetings... I was a 1099 CONTRACT "Employee" Hired to sell a program that in the beginning I FELT REALLY GOOD ABOUT... I left after I realized that there were "issues" NOT being addressed and Clients that were frustrated. After seeing all this (on this site) I now feel guilty about the few sales I did make and am grateful that I left when I did. Please try not to take out your anger on those that did the selling as once We Sold the Program it was OUT OF OUR HANDS!!!!

Comment

Can you post any paperwork they gave you about presentations, scripts and/or guides. Please post those to help the people that the company took advantage of

Comment

Couple of things...
            1.0 I have read that that the Salepeople call them selves Fraud Investigators.
            WE Did not choose that title, It was the title that the company gave us, and required on the business cards. I know that myself as well a several other DISLIKED that title.
            2.0 This couple here on the video, work for USLA
            [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWNTcN6ugck"]YouTube- Raquel & Rito Cahvez[/ame]

This Video and also the one of Pat L.. also works for the Co. were just posted in may 2010.. they were all working for the Co. in mid 2009.

3. If you are asking that I post internal Doc's... (even if I still had them) I could not as I had signed a contract and prefere not to get sued.

You can ask me any question you would like tho.. and I would be happy to answer them.. HONESTLY.

I think that IF they did NOTHING for the clients and just took money they truelly need to be shut down!

Comment

AyatollahGondola-
              Is there a way to see how many if any properties were put into the owners or companies they run names? I tried the Sac county records web site but turned up nothing. If they are still doing the "equityflips" among others. Wouldn't that be interesting. Maybe we could do some cross referencing and if it looks they have had a hand in the foreclosure/purchase, we call the previous owners and ask if they were involved with USLA.
              Just a thought
              I try digging a little harder.
              Let me know

Comment

Here's a list of Companies accociated w/ Shane B.

Prop8 Associates, LLC,
                Mr. Barker is the co-founder of:
                Cashout Options,
                Equity Flips,
                Bailout Help
                and a number of other real estate websites. (don't know what these are still searching)

Comment

Hi everyone,

Just letting everyone know that Bob and I exercised our 1st amendment rights today, pretty much the whole day, by the USLA office in Rancho Cordova. It was hot, but it was a good day. We were visited by some USLA goons, but they were less obnoxious this time. Bob brought his new sign, and I drove the mobile billboard over. Both could be seen from the freeway. We had some visitors who I passed out info to..There were fliers, and displays on the billboard.

I'll post some pics very soon, as well as a more in depth report

Comment

Comment

Comment

Do you think it's wise to give these people your private information?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFD3tCh7plE"]YouTube- USLA Goons.wmv[/ame]

Comment

Well if they thought Bob was gone they must have been pretty suprised today I think that what you guys did was a good thing.

Comment

You should be naming BOTH companies!!!!
                            US Loan Auditors and MY US LEGAL.

Data is updated weekly and is current as of Friday, July 09, 2010. It is not a complete or certified record of the entity.

Entity Name: MY US LEGAL SERVICES LLC
                            Entity Number: 200900810136
                            Date Filed: 01/07/2009
                            Jurisdiction: CALIFORNIA
                            Entity Address: 2882 PROSPECT PARK DR #300
                            Entity City, State, Zip: RANCHO CORDOVA CA 95670
                            Agent for Service of Process: JAMES D SANDISON
                            Agent Address: 2882 PROSPECT PARK DR #300
                            Agent City, State, Zip: RANCHO CORDOVA CA 95670

Entity Name: US LOAN AUDITORS, LLC
                            Entity Number: 200900810138
                            Date Filed: 01/07/2009
                            Jurisdiction: CALIFORNIA
                            Entity Address: 2882 PROSPECT PARK DR #350
                            Entity City, State, Zip: RANCHO CORDOVA CA 95670
                            Agent for Service of Process: JEFF PULVINO
                            Agent Address: 2882 PROSPECT PARK DR #350
                            Agent City, State, Zip: RANCHO CORDOVA CA 95670

Both of these are public records... here:

Please note that My US legal hides behind US LOAN AUDITORS, as they are THE FRONT door of the oporation....
                            Complaints should be filed againts my us legal for the "legal side" of their program....

Comment

1.0 The Fraud investigators (FI from here on out) Role: To explain the program to the potential client. ( I myself NEVER told a homeowner that we could stop foreclosure and I was very clear that the home could still be foreclosed on, and chances are is why I had only a couple sales, I was very honest with each person I came in contact with..)
                              Once the program was explained and the homeowner signed up the FI was to get the check for the Audit Payment, the doc's then went to at that time what they called a Team Leader, Who then took them to the AUDIT dept.
                              It was there that the Audit was completed and if the FI got the AUDIT report back, then we were to sign them up for the legal side (uslegaladvisors) I believe the changed it to Myuslegal sometime after I left.
                              If the "FI" did NOT get an Audit back then the client was to get a full refund of money because they were not receiving a tangle product.
                              So Once the Client is signed up for legal, (and the monthly Auto payment we the FI were told to direct the clients to the LEGAL dept. should they call...
                              If we tried to get info for the client (at least I was told) it’s in process or being taken care of or we will call them....

Please understand, It is ONE company set up as TWO companies...
                              US LOAN AUDITORS
                              US legal Advisors (or MY US LEGAL)
                              The side YOU need to be focused on is the Legal side...

IF Bob got the Hard Copy of the Audit he got something for his money from US loan Auditors.. They have that on their side I'm afraid...
                              SO, IF he signed up w/ the "legal" side and they are not/did not do what they implied in a timely manner.. that who needs to brought up on charges. (sued)
                              What needs to be understood, and again I reiterate on this point because it is so important is that although they are in essence the same company, they are in all reality not.
                              US LOAN AUDITORS.. Does the Loan Audit and the "sales people are contracted through them.
                              MY US LEGAL: Takes the audit and then is supposed to proceed w/ the litigation... It was MY understanding, and what the "FI" were told is that ALL case prep was done in house, filing, responses, ect. and that an outside Attorney was the Contracted to appear.
                              Now one of the things we used as a sell tool was that we told the client that the "contract Attorney" had a vested interest in Settling "winning the case, because they would not be paid until the end when Fee's were awarded.
                              The Monthly "legal fee's" were solely to cover the IN HOUSE personnel handling the case (The Paperwork if you will)

Comment

Do you remember your sales? Who they were, where they were?
                                Do you know if they were helped?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎