Fund Raiser for Joe Baca D, CA-43rd dist

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fund Raiser for Joe Baca D, CA-43rd dist

For: Rep. Joe Baca (D, CA-43)
    When: 2009-09-14 (5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.)
    Where: National Democratic Club Townhouse - 40 Ivy St. SE Washington, DC
    Type of Event: Evening Reception with Live Mariachi Band
    Contribution Information: $5,000 PAC Host; $2,400 Sponsor; $1,000 Individual; $500 Friend
    Make Checks Payable To: Friends of Joe Baca - P.O. Box 71276, Washington, DC 20024
    RSVP: Joseph Macias; 202-488-6300; friendsjoebaca@gmail.com
    Distribution Paid for by: DCCC

I'll say this in the nicest manner I can:

F*** Baca.

The company he keeps is among the most hateful of the Chicano extremist crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by ilbegone
      I'll say this in the nicest manner I can:

F*** Baca.

The company he keeps is among the most hateful of the Chicano extremist crowd.

I wonder how many people in the "most hateful of the Chicano extremist crowd" can afford the $500 per plate door fee.

Janet Murguia, yes. Newly minted Justice Affirmative Action, yes. Naui, probably not. Aztec Al Qaeda, doubtful. Nativo Lopez, recently declared bankruptcy and has his hands full w/ criminal defense lawyer bills ...

Comment

Originally posted by DerailAmnesty.com
        I wonder how many people in the "most hateful of the Chicano extremist crowd" can afford the $500 per plate door fee.

Janet Murguia, yes. Newly minted Justice Affirmative Action, yes. Naui, probably not. Aztec Al Qaeda, doubtful. Nativo Lopez, recently declared bankruptcy and has his hands full w/ criminal defense lawyer bills ...
        If it's on the Ford foundation, the limo's rolling and the party's on. The more the merrier.

Including "Larry the loser" Nativo Lopez.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎