County Supes To Vote On Allowing Funds To Build Community Center That Includes Allowing Day Laborers On 41st Ave and MLK Jr Blvd.....

Go Back   Fight Back In Sac > Main Category > The Courts
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Articles Media Center Downloads Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Courts This forum is for all topics related to local, state, or federal courts

Welcome to the Fight Back In Sac forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 05-31-2010, 07:18 AM
Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by traciba2006 View Post
I have been trying hard to get ahold of someone that can help me or tell me what to do to help him. But I am getting no were. I dont really want to try another lawyer because that last one didt do very well he wouldn't even let me be a witness. My husband has been trying to talk to someone in Juneau but they really wont talk to him. What I dont understand is when the men took him at the immigration building in milwaukee they said he was not arrested that there superviser needed to talk to him. Then they came back and said he needed to stay with them. Still of today he never got to talk to the superviser.
I'd like to look in on the case, but unless he's filed a habeas corpus it is unlikely that I can. Unfortunately the immigration arm of the US prefers to keep us all in the dark about proceedings such as deportations and appeals. That way they can tell us only what they want us to know, when they feel we need to know anything at all. I don't believe that serves anyone well, but that's what we are stuck with for now.
If you feel he has been unjustly punished, and you want to make his case public, you are free to upload the case information here, but if there are any weaknesses in his defense they will surely be exposed to the scrutiny of dedicated people.
Old 06-01-2010, 09:24 AM
New Registrant

I would want to know the details surrounding his residency. There must be papers on that. Maybe they backtracked and found some inconsistencies.

If they were the children of the friends, then he would know, by reading their papers, if they were correct or not. To play innocent bystander at the border does not play well.

IMHO I think he knew the papers were fakes and tried to get those kids past the BP.
Old 04-09-2011, 08:55 AM
Enlistee

Yes, they ARE inherently dishonest. My mother said that since they were dishonest by crossing the border illegally, it is only that much easier for them to break other laws!
Old 05-13-2012, 01:19 PM
Enlistee

and they are still coming!