No announcement yet.

liberty belle

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

something new posted...

Purgatory- Warning: The FBIS staffers posting in this section because they have been disregarding Freedom of Speech, Opinion and Association at DBIS forums and disregarding any semblance of fair & ethical due process application of the FBIS TOS rules. Their have demonstrated a total lack of transparant fair due process protecting the member's US citizen's opinion rights; innocent until proven guilty. It is very intellectually dishonest, hypocritical, ironic for those self-appointed staffers as the guardians of all things expressed in FBIS. General members rights are stepped on with no warnings given, no open charge, no evidence shown, not allowed to face your accurser with covert allegations, or other common decencies of Internet decorum fairness here. There are many FBIS staffers posts inside here that many Americans would find distasteful, disrespectful, or even disgusting. Participate at the risk of your own FBIS staffers' sinking integrity. This it the facts held by myself, 'Sandiator', Liberty Belle, and many others who have left FBIS disgusted and who have high ethics and personal consciences speaking out to malicious faux authority figures that are clearly unethical in these Internet matters.

DISCLAIMER:
    No aggressive matters should be inferred toward anyone here. I hope we are not getting upset for sharing polite opinions here.
    "I really hope we aren't punishing members here for posting their honest opinions. That would be a bad precident to set. *Activists, who routinely point out corruptions outwardly with govt entities, also should be the very first to point out 'inside' org leadership corruptions."

Comment

You're the one in denial.

You're the one in denial. You're insane trying to pass this lie off here. I KNOW THE TRUTH, THAT SCARES YOU.
      ATTACK THE MESSENGER, just like you attacking others here. I KNOW THE TRUTH, THAT SCARES YOU.
      DISCLAIMER:
      No aggressive matters should be inferred toward anyone here. I hope we are not getting upset for sharing polite opinions here.
      "I really hope we aren't punishing members here for posting their honest opinions. That would be a bad precident to set. *Activists, who routinely point out corruptions outwardly with govt entities, also should be the very first to point out 'inside' org leadership corruptions."

Comment

What truth are you referring to Cowboy?

Comment

'AG"'s childish back & forth..."Am not! Are too!' schoolyard game.

Originally posted by AyatollahGondola
          What truth are you referring to Cowboy?
          Do I have to enlighten you?
          It's about God given personal freedoms, God given personal rights, God given fair due process for all persons.
          Which I have shown its not here for all at SOS 2/FBIS.
          You know obviously that, but are playing this silly childish back & forth..."Am not! Are too!' schoolyard game.
          I have caught you with the true facts. I scare you and that's why I am sent here without fair due process. I have been clear about my thoughts and supported them with your own forum corrupt moderating actions and false words.
          So, you change the subject when you lose. It's called 'spin' and is a phony way for you to try to shift the matter away from the point. I see you believe in the old addage, 'When the facts don't support my view, corrupt or change the facts!"

But, if you wish to go there...
          How come other members break the same rules or 'boundries' repeatedly, and nothing happens to them ?
          ONLY to others ?
          No banning, no banishment, nothing.
          Your special member individuals of the SOS 2/FBIS clique' continue along for months uneffected breaking 'boundries'. Those 'pals' members of yours don't have to abide by those boundries set for all.
          Why is that ?
          Aren't you who says that no one is above the law, Mr Immigration activist ? It seems some are above the 'boundries, than others, Mr Orwell.
          Here is a example of your SOS 2/FBIS staff hypocrisy:
          Liberty Belle attacked by DerailAmnesty.com and SOS/FBIS staff thread...

Jack O'lanterns last longer in the Fall than your ethical views & actions. Revel in your tyrany here, pal. You are just going around the same corrupt stupidity tree. Your special comments are inane, grossly self-important, and are only sleep enducing self-bloviating. Stay unethical chum as you clearly are, a fool who fails to see the forest for the trees and has not a single mirror in their house. I speak up for others unfairly treated here, you don't, (sarc) 'patriot'...LMAO.
          DISCLAIMER:

Comment

Originally posted by AyatollahGondola
            Yes Cowboy,

You are without a doubt the most redundant poster I know.

I wonder if years from now archeologists unearthing this forum will find your repeated scrawlings and compare them to cave paintings left by native indians.
            On your inane opinion of me.

DISCLAIMER:

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎