No announcement yet.

Hello Davey and crew

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Davey and crew

Bruce here. I have been MIA for a bit. Had open heart surgery in Feb of 2011.
    I have been up in Santa Rosa for a week as my Dad had open heart surgery on 12/28/11 and is still in CSICU at Santa Rosa Memorial hospital. I thought the parents were supposed to have the surgeries before the kids but it did not work out that way for us. He is progresing slowly as he had pnemonia afterwards as I did not. His recovery will be a little longer, and I say little longer with hope. Progress has been slow, but at least we are progressing. When I got here on Friday January 5 he still had not opened his eyes or was responding to the nurses or my Mom. When he heard my voice he started to converse through hand grabs and head nods. They said that was the most activity since surgery and wanted me to work with him. I have been here everyday and most of the nights , going home to my parents house here in Santa Rosa only to get some sleep. He opened his eyes on day two of me being here and they said that was great. He has come a long way in the last 5 days. Now the nurses say they cannot shut him up, lol. Thats Dad.
    Davey, you met Dad at the shop. Anyway, wanted to intro myself and relay to Davey Dad's condition. Wish you all well and FIGHT BACK IN SAC!!!!!!

I just noticed, First post in 2012 in this forum. HA!
    Davey, Contact me at your conveince. BT
    Last edited by prmnsgn; 01-12-2012, 03:45 PM. Reason: old age
    Bruce Toelle
    Wilton, Ca.
    916-952-9567
    prmnsgn@aol.com

Welcome bruce,

Sorry to hear about the hospital stuff and I hope it gets better for you.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎