No announcement yet.

Video: Border Patrol agent murdered on US border

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cowboycode
    Don't you understand what makes your statement incorrect?
    Or are you merely mindlessly dim, as well?

I must be. Why don't you clue me in?

Comment

neighborhood advocates is dwindling...

Originally posted by DerailAmnesty.com
      I must be. Why don't you clue me in?
      Done that already....not interested.
      =

FBIS staffers- Some observations: Your punitive actions against your own members like Liberty Belle, myself, Sandinator and others with your active lynching of your own FBIS innocent members is not the pathway to truth or justice. Your nonsensical comments attempting to convince a naive audience of a couple dozen internet groupies that the world is flat and that square pegs fit into round holes compromises your sinking credibility and false integrity.
      We are nation of laws and those laws apply universally not only to illegal aliens but also to U.S. citizens who violate those laws and Internet shallow ideologues like you who can't stand allowing other's strong opinions in your forums.
      True 'secure the borders' advocates will not associate with your group's mindless drone hive of group-think power trippers, witch hunters, vendetta-ists, brownshirts, dramaqueens, desparating spotlight-seekers or those who make an unethical earnest active market in hanging the innocent only for their posting of s differing opinion and getting some sick enjoyment out of it. As such, the support of FBIS by true neighborhood advocates is sharply dwindling.
      Smart neighborhood advocates will continue bringing national awareness to the illegal alien invasion of the United States with or without the sinister interference of those who spend all of their time attempting to disrupt citizen's Bills of Rights, even on Internet Forums.
      How does the deliberate and ignorant braodcasting of lies and propaganda about good patriotic citizens move the illegal immigration cause forward in a respectable manner?
      It doesn't.

PS...This is fun. It must be a happy SOS brownshirt re-union for Davi "AG" to post AGAIN on the SOS forums; crawling back, huh? So much for your FBIS's staff credibility, backbone, spine or personal morals or ethics. Find out for yourself.
      DISCLAIMER:
      No aggressive matters should be inferred toward anyone here. I hope we are not getting upset for sharing polite opinions here.
      "I really hope we aren't punishing members here for posting their honest opinions. That would be a bad precident to set. *Activists, who routinely point out corruptions outwardly with govt entities, also should be the very first to point out 'inside' org leadership corruptions."

Comment

Done that already....not interested.

Translation: I could no more convincingly deny the accuracy of what you stated than I could fly by flapping my arms, therefore, I'll sidestep the inquiry.

Comment

FBIS staffers- Some observations: Your punitive actions against your own members like Liberty Belle, myself, Sandinator and others with your active lynching of your own FBIS innocent members is not the pathway to truth or justice.
          There have been no punitive measures taken against Sandinator. Liberty Belle's were rescinded a long time ago. Who would be the others?

PS...This is fun. It must be a happy SOS brownshirt re-union for Davi "AG" to post AGAIN on the SOS forums; crawling back, huh? So much for your FBIS's staff credibility, backbone, spine or personal morals or ethics. Find out for yourself
          I haven't been posting on SOS forums. Not as AG anyway. I'll leave it up to you to do the discovery about which names might be my alter ego's there.

Comment

Translation: I could no more convincingly deny the accuracy of what you stated than I could fly by flapping my arms, therefore, I'll sidestep the inquiry.
            Bad and desparate try.
            People are still free to believe what they want after knowing all the true facts I posted. I'll let you attempt to put the wrong meanings and words into other people mouths, counselor.
            DISCLAIMER:
            No aggressive matters should be inferred toward anyone here. I hope we are not getting upset for sharing polite opinions here.
            "I really hope we aren't punishing members here for posting their honest opinions. That would be a bad precident to set. *Activists, who routinely point out corruptions outwardly with govt entities, also should be the very first to point out 'inside' org leadership corruptions."

Comment

Originally posted by AyatollahGondola
              There have been no punitive measures taken against Sandinator. Liberty Belle's were rescinded a long time ago. Who would be the others?
              THEN, Why did Sandiator leave so disgusted with you and FBIS?
              LOL: Funny, to see you, an AdM or MoD who can't do his job to know facts here.

I haven't been posting on SOS forums. Not as AG anyway. I'll leave it up to you to do the discovery about which names might be my alter ego's there.
              I believe the trusted people that proved it to me and I investigated. BINGO! There you are. Confirmed. And they don't lie and 'spin' as you do here. Hiding facts? Others can go there an find out themselves. It's that obvious.
              DISCLAIMER:

Comment

THEN, Why did Sandiator leave so disgusted with you and FBIS?
                LOL: Funny, to see you, an AdM or MoD who can't do his job to know facts here.
                Sandinator had a difference of opinion maybe, but we did not take any punitive actions whatsoever against her account here.

Comment

Bad and desparate try.
                  People are still free to believe what they want after knowing all the true facts I posted. I'll let you attempt to put the wrong meanings and words into other people mouths, counselor.

Tap dance around it and try to obfuscate to your heart's content. The equation remains the same. Specifically, when I state:

A. The MMP board has few posters, and you are part of the reason.

B. You continue to post here because it's the largest audience you can get on an immigration website, at this point.

C. You have repeatedly snuck back on to boards, with new names/accounts, that you've been earlier tossed off, as a matter of necessity because few immigration activists will listen to you if they even suspect it's you.

... you cannot refute it. That's why you prattle out a series of evasive responses. What I stated is the gospel truth, and since I have lost any and all sympathy I had for you as a result of your ongoing self-centered, obnoxious conduct, I'll add a fourth assertion. I've made these statements (listed above) here on this board and and the MMP board, and no one has typed out a solitary sentence in your defense.

D. The reason no one has uttered a word of refutation or spoken up against what I stated above is because everyone knows it's right.

No one here, not any of the other moderators at the MMP sight, not Jim Gilchrist, not "Ed" who feels sorry for you, not any of the few SoCal individuals who will still have anything to do with you, have suggested I'm wrong or that what I wrote was inappropriate.

You are exactly the pariah I've described you to be and you are your own worst enemy. The small number of people involved in border security activism who have even a little sympathy left for you either consider you to be pathetic or disturbed.

Now please, why don't you launch into another poorly constructed paragraph about what a pack of lies this is? Better yet, why not get your girlfriend to use the account you share? She, of course, won't be able to write anything in your defense that will persuade anyone, but it will likely be more fluid and better developed than your ad infinitum narcissistic rants related to your oh-so-horrid victimization, criticisms of people whose efforts against illegal immigration dwarf yours in comparison, and loudly avowed opposition to all things unethic [sic].
                  Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 08-30-2009, 11:39 PM.

Comment

flavor of koolaide

What flavor of koolaide did you just drink?

Tap dance around it and try to obfuscate to your heart's content. The equation remains the same. Specifically, when I state:

A. The MMP board has few posters, and you are part of the reason.

B. You continue to post here because it's the largest audience you can get on an immigration website, at this point.

C. You have repeatedly snuck back on to boards, with new names/accounts, that you've been earlier tossed off, as a matter of necessity because few immigration activists will listen to you if they even suspect it's you.

... you cannot refute it. That's why you prattle out a series of evasive responses. What I stated is the gospel truth, and since I have lost any and all sympathy I had for you as a result of your ongoing self-centered, obnoxious conduct, I'll add a fourth assertion. I've made these statements (listed above) here on this board and and the MMP board, and no one has typed out a solitary sentence in your defense.

D. The reason no one has uttered a word of refutation or spoken up against what I stated above is because everyone knows it's right.

No one here, not any of the other moderators at the MMP sight, not Jim Gilchrist, not "Ed" who feels sorry for you, not any of the few SoCal individuals who will still have anything to do with you, have suggested I'm wrong or that what I wrote was inappropriate.

You are exactly the pariah I've described you to be and you are your own worst enemy. The small number of people involved in border security activism who have even a little sympathy left for you either consider you to be pathetic or disturbed.

Now please, why don't you launch into another poorly constructed paragraph about what a pack of lies this is? Better yet, why not get your girlfriend to use the account you share? She, of course, won't be able to write anything in your defense that will persuade anyone, but it will likely be more fluid and better developed than your ad infinitum narcissistic rants related to your oh-so-horrid victimization, criticisms of people whose efforts against illegal immigration dwarf yours in comparison, and loudly avowed opposition to all things unethic [sic].
                    DISCLAIMER:

Comment

Liberty Belle

Guess who contected me ?? A person, Liberty Belle send me the harrassing correspondence FBIS staff sent to Liberty Belle after leaving these forums in disgust. Liberty Belle wanted the account closed by request of the member. The FBIS staff responded in several very abusive, uncooperative, snarky and unprofessional comments back. The correspondence's tone was just like what the FBIS staff showed to me, Sandinator, and Liberty Belle. Liberty Belle showed me the abusive FBIS correspondence. Just more shame. You must be so happy.
                      DISCLAIMER:

Comment

What flavor of koolaide did you just drink?

E. Your repeated claims of being silenced for offering differing opinions are largely false. Most moderators on various boards have let you have your say.

What has gotten you in trouble repeatedly is that you state a position and then you keep wailing away about the same thing like a broken record. You get warned to knock it off. You invariably ignore the warning, and people who are fed up with you going on and on ad nauseum give you the boot. Thereafter, you promptly launch into two modes of behavior: 1) You almost immediately bemoan your status as someone who was silenced for the substance of what he conveyed, decry the lack of respect for Free Expression, and insist that others are mindless drones. 2) You sneak back on to those boards w/ diff. accounts and handles, and pretend to be another person.

Of course, you're almost immediately recognizable due to the somewhat disjointed nature of your writing, your IP ("ISP"?), and the substance of your complaints.
                        Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 09-01-2009, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Guess who contected me ?? A person, Liberty Belle send me the harrassing correspondence FBIS staff sent to Liberty Belle after leaving these forums in disgust. Liberty Belle wanted the account closed by request of the member. The FBIS staff responded in several very abusive, uncooperative, snarky and unprofessional comments back. The correspondence's tone was just like what the FBIS staff showed to me, Sandinator, and Liberty Belle. Liberty Belle showed me the abusive FBIS correspondence. Just more shame. You must be so happy.
                          What would that be?

Comment

Enjoy the FBIS koolaide

I love to daydream, too.
                            Have some more koolaide, it's hot out.

E. Your repeated claims of being silenced for offering differing opinions are largely false. Most moderators on various boards have let you have your say.

What has gotten you in trouble repeatedly is that you state a position and then you keep wailing away about the same thing like a broken record. You get warned to knock it off. You invariably ignore the warning, and people who are fed up with you going on and on ad nauseum give you the boot. Thereafter, you promptly launch into two modes of behavior: 1) You almost immediately bemoan your status as someone who was silenced for the substance of what he conveyed, decry the lack of respect for Free Expression, and insist that others are mindless drones. 2) You sneak back on to those boards w/ diff. accounts and handles, and pretend to be another person.

Of course, you're almost immediately recognizable due to the somewhat disjointed nature of your writing, your IP ("ISP"?), and the substance of your complaints.
                            DISCLAIMER:

Comment

your self delusion...

What would that be?
                              U got Attention Deficit Syndrome ?
                              DISCLAIMER:

Comment

'AG' SOS posts video

Save Our State LIARS, featuring 'AG' posts

YouTube Video
                                ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKAjq1f-Ebs
                                DISCLAIMER:

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎