Collapse
No announcement yet.

8 Neo-Nazis met by 200 counterprotesters

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naui stopped asking me "What do you think about".......after I started just saying "Get Lost". It was still working the last time I saw the little gnat.

Comment

Originally posted by Rim05
      Naui stopped asking me "What do you think about".......after I started just saying "Get Lost". It was still working the last time I saw the little gnat.
      Yes, Naui is an obnoxious, racist little gnat and his belief is a far fetched one.

Maybe I shouldn't have used so many words tying Naui in with my commentary.

There is an effort from the other side to paint everyone who is against illegal immigration as the same person - from Dottie Dalton in Baldwin Park to the vile former head of the NSM, Bill White. We know it's not so, but there is a lot of defamation of character directed towards individuals and the anti illegal immigration movement as a whole.

Fairly recently, there was a woman (well connected with the NCLR) who was on me like a wet blanket, that I had been a long time poster at those "hate" sites of Nameless and FBIS, as though the act of posting confirmed me to be a racist.

I pointed that she had libeled me as a KKK and Nazi member. She continued, but dropped the KKK and Nazi references.

I then addressed her by the posting name of a long term troll at the Nameless organization some time ago (whom I do believe was her), informed her that she could knock herself out trying to prove that I am a "racist", then added that she should consult Nativo Lopez concerning defamation.

That was the last I heard from her.

But then again, there are people of all sorts of beliefs from one extreme to the other on the other side. However, there are quite a few on this side who label everyone on the other side as "illegal invader cockroach La Raza Aztlanist", perhaps a concept just as unfair as the one thrown at us.

For what it's worth.

Comment

Naui.

That munchkin is a joke. He stopped "interviewing" me when he discovered that I, unlike him, am a thinking Latino who has been trained in logic and can discover the fallacies in his arguments and make an open mockery of him on his own video.

Comment

Here's the NSM version of the day in Riverside:

On September 26th, 2009, a handful of NSM members protesting the Mexican invasion found themselves in hand to hand combat with over 200 violent Jews, Illegal Immigrants, and homosexual Rights Activists in the streets of Riverside California. Now known as the Great Eight, this handful of first time protesters were attacked with machetes and sticks and found themselves trading punches, kicks, and elbows defending themselves while having rocks and dirt thrown at them in an hour of street fighting. Even when the level of violence had escalated turning the event into nothing short of a riot our members stood their ground. The following is their story.
          If those Eight Ball Buffoons had actually been hacked at with machetes...

Last edited by ilbegone; 09-30-2009, 11:21 AM.

Comment

I understood what you were trying to reference. Yes, they all have different ideology, but they will all stand together and not question the others motives or justification out in the open. Sure, they may say something like "I don't follow their beliefs" but do not truly condemn them, at least not in the press. They all have the goal of taking a governing stand in this country and greater control of our social system. One goal is turning their culture into our culture. They all feel entitled to doing it because they all portray themselves as victims who are entitled to justice.

Comment

Originally posted by kjl
              I understood what you were trying to reference. Yes, they all have different ideology, but they will all stand together and not question the others motives or justification out in the open. Sure, they may say something like "I don't follow their beliefs" but do not truly condemn them, at least not in the press. They all have the goal of taking a governing stand in this country and greater control of our social system. One goal is turning their culture into our culture. They all feel entitled to doing it because they all portray themselves as victims who are entitled to justice.
              It's an unequal playing field, and the victim card is just part of it.

There is no media condemnation of their varietal nut jobs, and I don't want to be associated with ours whom the media is all over. And their nut jobs are sprinkled throughout government and have taken over the educational system, not the least in California. You don't see any openly practicing Nazis in executive educational positions or any level of government as you do Aztlanistas who might be careful in public expression but are not shy concerning their beliefs and ultimate goals.

If I need to to have a different approach according to my beliefs, maybe that's what I will have to do.

1) You have to have credibility in an uphill fight.

Those misfits have none whatsoever. Not by representing the Riverside event as a full blown stick and machete attack by
              200 violent Jews, Illegal Immigrants, and homosexual Rights Activists in the streets of Riverside California.
              . Nor by instigating a race riot in Toledo, Ohio, a couple years back then slipping safely out of town under police protection while the city was being torn apart. They laughed long and loud about that one. They couldn't pull it off in Riverside.

2) In all conscience, I cannot hang with people who are racially obsessed with "Jews, N***Ers, and wetb*cks". I don't mind obsession for a remedy to illegal immigration and negative culture change, but I do mind an obsession with skin color regardless of nationality or legality.

I find it abhorrent that they cite many of the same reasons and remedies I do concerning illegal immigration, then tack on all the verbiage concerning "Jews, N***Ers, and wetb*cks" as well as violence while wrapping themselves in both the American and Nazi flags. And to top that off, they have refered to themselves as patriots. Where have you heard that word before?

So, what happens is that if I recount the American jobs which have been lost to illegal entrants over the years, my message is given a racist hue thanks to those bozos.

If I state my desire to have immigration laws enforced, their racism trumps my belief.

We have an uphill battle due to the outrageous belief that only white people are capable of racism. Neo Nazis don't help the anti illegal immigration message one bit.

I despise them just as much as I do any lying, hate festered, racist Latino advocate who makes his living fomenting racial enmity between white and brown

I might overlook a lot for a common cause, but I'm not going to be associated with Neo Nazis.

Last night, we had a toddler playing in our living room, fifth generation from Mexico. The little girl is a part of my extended family, and I'm not going to sit idle and let either racist Latinos or racist whites take that away from me.
              Last edited by ilbegone; 09-30-2009, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎