No announcement yet.

Nightingale for Governor

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Chelene's Defense -

Fair is fair, folks, and I've come across information that PD is telling either part of the truth or may genuinely believe she's speaking accurately.

Apparently, there is some dispute as to who is actually the American Independent Party. From what I've gathered, there was a faction split last year. Chelene seems to have ingratiated herself with the folks representing the Constitution Party faction of the AIP. Actually, it's kind of interesting. The gentleman who communicated with Border Watch is the leader of one of the factions; obviously not the leader of the faction whose bright idea it was to offer up a bankrupt punch line as the candidate to tackle California's economic problems. I'm willing to bet, however, that if we sent an e-mail to this Jim King character, we might get a very different response.

For further info, read the section under the heading 2008 Split:

And to throw the "controversy" into even murkier waters, the accuracy of the Wikipedia entry I've provided a link to, is apparently "disputed."
    Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 09-24-2009, 10:10 PM.

Comment

All of that is a near perfect incubator for Chelene's chicanery.

Comment

Originally posted by AyatollahGondola
        All of that is a near perfect incubator for Chelene's chicanery.

That's exactly what I was thinking! What could be more appropriate or perfect for all things Nightingale? She's in the crossfire of an obviously passionate dispute between folks who are engaged in a power struggle.

How long will it be until the other side starts to field accusations of false patriotism, starting trouble, and disloyalty? It's only a question of time until we learn that, to any person who bothers to connect the dots, Markham and his associates are clearly goons in league with Jim Gilchrist and Indymedia.

Comment

Originally posted by DerailAmnesty.com
          That's exactly what I was thinking! What could be more appropriate or perfect for all things Nightingale? She's in the crossfire of an obviously passionate dispute between folks who are engaged in a power struggle.

How long will it be until the other side starts to field accusations of false patriotism, starting trouble, and disloyalty? It's only a question of time until we learn that, to any person who bothers to connect the dots, Markham and his associates are clearly goons in league with Jim Gilchrist and Indymedia.
          They were already pointing fingers at each other along those lines before she entered the room. We don't need to be flies on the wall in this one. She can take two third-party organizations down at once.

Comment

There is one constant in the Nightingale noise machine...Bobbythehandy/BobbyXD9. That is one vile and repulsive man.

Comment

please pay close attention to this statement from her website:

After some research on the issues, Nightingale joined the California-based non-profit political organization Save Our State. Soon she would become the media and events organizer for the group, then later promoted to managing director by the 501c3’s founder.
              Under her direction, SOS membership greatly increased and she became known as someone who definitely gets things done!

During her tenure at Save Our State, Chelene organized community events and lobbying efforts in both Washington D.C. and Sacramento. One of her most proud achievements was helping to bring national attention to the false imprisonment of former Border Patrol Agents Ramos and Compean. She successfully organized a march in Hollywood for the agents which was featured on the nationally syndicated program “America’s Most Wanted” hosted by John Walsh.

Comment

"One of her [Nightingale's] most proud achievements was helping to bring national attention to the false imprisonment of former Border Patrol Agents Ignacio Ramos and Jose Compean." This was ALSO one of the greatest achievements of MILLIONS of OTHER deeply caring fellow Americans! The WHOLE country was pulling for Ramos and Compean, not just her!

Comment

For those of you who are still planning to vote for Chelene because you don't want to choose between "the lesser of two evils", let me make a recommendation:

For his positions on illegal immigration, go here:
                  Open Borders And Mass Amnesty

http://www.campbell.org
                  http://www.campbell.org/immigration/

Comment

Originally posted by LAPhil
                    For those of you who are still planning to vote for Chelene because you don't want to choose between "the lesser of two evils", let me make a recommendation
                    The way I saw it there were three evils.

Comment

Sorry, but regardless if a person appears to be taking up my agenda, I will not tolerate their despotic methods. That is what is happening at the Federal level.

Chelene Nightingale will not even be considered for a vote.

Maybe one of the conservative assemblymen or state senators will run for governor.
                      Victim of Chelene Nightingale's internet despotism

Comment

Originally posted by joazinha
                        "One of her [Nightingale's] most proud achievements was helping to bring national attention to the false imprisonment of former Border Patrol Agents Ignacio Ramos and Jose Compean." This was ALSO one of the greatest achievements of MILLIONS of OTHER deeply caring fellow Americans! The WHOLE country was pulling for Ramos and Compean, not just her!

Up here in Northern California, most of the attention was created through protests and interviews from grassroots organizations like East Bay Coalition for Border Security, and the various Minutemen chapters through Golden Gate Minutemen. I believe the national attention was created by grassroots, Lou Dobbs, Tancredo, and a lot of others. Maybe she was able to stick her nose out a couple of times, in the media. I don't recall her coming up to Sacramento and lobbying the state government. She may have talked to certain state politicians but so did others, including myself.

Some people are truly working for the cause, others are working for themselves using the cause. There is a difference. Turner and Nightingale are working for themselves, and will use whatever tool they can find to propel themselves forward, eating their own along the way.

The fact that Turner did not do proper filings for his non-profit just shows me he did what he needed to get something he wanted, regardless of the rules.
                        Victim of Chelene Nightingale's internet despotism

Comment

Originally posted by Dawes
                          Up here in Northern California, most of the attention was created through protests and interviews from grassroots organizations like East Bay Coalition for Border Security, and the various Minutemen chapters through Golden Gate Minutemen. I believe the national attention was created by grassroots, Lou Dobbs, Tancredo, and a lot of others. Maybe she was able to stick her nose out a couple of times, in the media. I don't recall her coming up to Sacramento and lobbying the state government. She may have talked to certain state politicians but so did others, including myself.

Some people are truly working for the cause, others are working for themselves using the cause. There is a difference. Turner and Nightingale are working for themselves, and will use whatever tool they can find to propel themselves forward, eating their own along the way.

The fact that Turner did not do proper filings for his non-profit just shows me he did what he needed to get something he wanted, regardless of the rules.
                          During my 18-month (July 2007-January 2009) "Joan of America" campaign here in Dallas, TX, I was sporadically interviewed by a largely skeptical local liberal news media who derided as foolish and futile ANY effort put forth for Ramos and Compean. However, the PUBLIC response to the agents' tragic and unjust fate was WARM and WIDESPREAD! By the end of my public advocacy for Ramos and Compean last January, OVER 1,100 people had responded IN FAVOR of the agents!

Comment

I guess my post only pertained to DerailAmnesty, who suggested that Chelene would still get his vote. I haven't seen anyone else here with a similar viewpoint. Therefore I recommended Tom Campbell who is running as a Republican and if you read his positions on illegal immigration and other issues he could hardly be considered the lesser of two evils. The only other Republican candidate I'm aware of is Meg Whitman, and she was a real big fan of Van Jones before he was exposed as the communist and general a-hole that he was:
                            [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSn37TMXZO8"]YouTube - Meg Whitman: I'm A Huge Fan Of Van Jones[/ame].
                            The two candidates on the Democratic side, Jerry Brown and Gavin Newsom would be completely unacceptable, as they both openly support amnesty. In my book that only leaves Campbell.
                            Open Borders And Mass Amnesty

http://www.campbell.org
                            http://www.campbell.org/immigration/

Comment

I guess my post only pertained to DerailAmnesty, who suggested that Chelene would still get his vote.
                              The way I look at voting is simple. Each one of us must vote according to our individual conscience. The key is that while we may disagree with the choice of another person, we should never resort to calling those we disagree with unpatriotic. This is what frosted me the most in my final days at that other site.

It is because of Nightingale's use of intimidation, utter intolerance of those with differing political values, and general lack of any political acumen that causes me to a. not vote for her, and b. actively campaign against her. I have done this through Facebook and other avenues.

Comment

I guess my post only pertained to DerailAmnesty, who suggested that Chelene would still get his vote. I haven't seen anyone else here with a similar viewpoint. Therefore I recommended Tom Campbell who is running as a Republican and if you read his positions on illegal immigration and other issues he could hardly be considered the lesser of two evils.

Dude, you miss the point. Chelene is not the Lesser of X Number of Evils, she's a protest vote. I've certainly made a lot of them during my adult life.

From my perspective, you have to offer me a reasonable candidate. For instance, I wasn't going to vote for John McCain because I'm terrified of the prospect of an Obama presidency. Republicans have to serve up something better than a guy who openly champions the cause of citizenship for law breakers. The prospect of a crappier alternative does not merit my vote for a half-baked or outright atrocious candidate.

In a field of people I don't like, Chelene is the perfect protest vote. Casting a ballot for her shows utter contempt for the election.

1. She's a conspiracy theory loon
                                2. She's an intellectual lightweight
                                3. She's proven incapable of managing even her own finances
                                4. She's a habitual liar
                                5. She has no chance of winning

PD is perfect. Offer me Gov. Moonbeam and Meg Whitman as a solution to what ails my home state? Fine. My reply is Queen Nightingale. That is truly thumbing your nose at garbage put in front of you.

That being said, I'll check out Mr. Cambell's website. I haven't heard of this guy.
                                Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 10-12-2009, 12:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎