No announcement yet.

The Other Female Candidate for Governor

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Other Female Candidate for Governor

Meg Whitman announced her candidacy this afternoon. I caught a bit of it on KNBC News Raw. Interesting. Do I support her at the peril of being called unpatriotic?

What an election this is shaping up not to be.

Comment

Originally posted by PochoPatriot
      Meg Whitman announced her candidacy this afternoon. I caught a bit of it on KNBC News Raw. Interesting. Do I support her at the peril of being called unpatriotic?

Why are you attacking patriotic Californians everywhere with your post? Are you trying to stir the pot?

My candidate will mop the floor with her. Chelene Nightingale has promised to work on California's budget dilemma. Do you think that Whitman's pair of Ivy League degrees in Economics and history running some fly-by-night internet venture will stand up to the financial resume Chelene brings to the table?
      Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 09-24-2009, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DerailAmnesty.com
        Why are you attacking patriotic Californians everywhere with your post? Are you trying to stir the pot?

My candidate will mop the floor with her. Chelene Nightingale has promised to work on California's budget dilemma. Do you think that Whitman's pair of Ivy League degrees in Economics and history running some fly-by-night internet venture will stand up to the financial resume Chelene brings to the table?

Thank you for bringing me back to the light side oh Jedi master.

Comment

This should be very interesting!

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎