....STOP SMUD FROM SPENDING RATEPAYER MONEY ON SCIENCE CENTER BUILDING NAMING RIGHTS.......SEE THE LOCAL FOCUS CAMPAIGN SECTION.....

Go Back   Fight Back In Sac > Welcome
FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Articles Media Center Downloads Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome Introduce yourself if you wish

Welcome to the Fight Back In Sac forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 12-14-2009, 08:42 AM
New Registrant

Default Hello To All

Hi my name is Melly. I have lived most my life in the Sac area. I work graves and go to school part time. I am taking classes in the Georontology field. I am glad I found this place thanks to Davi, who ever that person may be. I think I am a middle of the road person in most cases. Being born on the "wrong side" of the tracks and having to fight my way to where I am today. I have seen the stuggles people go through, and am not afraid to stand up and saysomething in a postive way to make change for those that come after us. I know blah blah blah but what can I say!! LOl

COLOR="DarkOrchid"][/color]
Protect those weaker than you.

Last edited by Melly : 12-14-2009 at 08:47 AM. Reason: miss spelled words
Old 12-14-2009, 09:34 AM
Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melly View Post
Hi my name is Melly. I have lived most my life in the Sac area. I work graves and go to school part time. I am taking classes in the Georontology field. I am glad I found this place thanks to Davi, who ever that person may be. I think I am a middle of the road person in most cases. Being born on the "wrong side" of the tracks and having to fight my way to where I am today. I have seen the stuggles people go through, and am not afraid to stand up and saysomething in a postive way to make change for those that come after us. I know blah blah blah but what can I say!! LOl

Welcome to the ring, Melly
Georontology.....I'll be honest, don't know what that one is, but I'll look it up.

What demons, giants, or despots have you been having issues with here in sac?

Quote:
I am glad I found this place thanks to Davi, who ever that person may be.
Ah Yes....That guy is always going through town ringing his bell, carrying signs, ....inviting himself to dinner....
Old 12-16-2009, 02:32 AM
Enlistee

Welcome Melly, join the conversation.