No announcement yet.

Vetting The Candidates -Chelene Nightingale

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vetting The Candidates -Chelene Nightingale

Vetting Candidates is as simple as searching for proof of their credentials and posting it here. For Nightingale, here are her stated credentials:

Ms. Nightingale, who has won past awards and achievements including being listed In "Who's Who", is no stranger to leadership roles. Besides being the managing director of a former 501c3, she has also served as a Vice President for a distribution/production company and has been a small business owner. She has put her acting and stage-directing career on hold to help "we the people" take back our state so that we can govern ourselves the way our Founding Fathers intended.
    OK first up is the 501c3. I'm assuming she is referring to Save Our State under Joe Turner's regime.
    What I've discovered thus far is that Turner founded the org, but never completed the requirements to operate as a 501c3 in California, and as a California corp, it was not in compliance with law. 501c3's are required to file their by-laws with the attorney General's office so that there is a statement of how the charity operates and who is responsible for what. Since Nightingale is claiming the role of managing director, she would be the most likely suspect in the corporations failure to get in compliance with the law. Turner's Save Our State operated for around five years, and there is little documentation on file about the corp as far as financial reports, statement of officers, charitable contributions, or anything for that matter. As noted though, Chelene has not stated the name of the 501c3, so either she doesn't want a trail, or she wants wiggle room on this one

she has also served as a Vice President for a distribution/production company

Here's another ambiguous claim. An as yet un-named company, that has a structure that includes vice presidency. I haven't found anything related to this anywhere, so I guess we'll have to pose the question to the candidates office directly to see if they will clear this up

and has been a small business owner

This one may, or may not be related to her husbands' air conditioning repair business. I have some records search requests on the come to gain some insight into this

She has put her acting and stage-directing career on hold

This one should be easy, howver I am not a member of the screen actors guild, so I am going to see if they will respond to a request from an outsider. The SAG has a method of putting your membership on hold, so if she has done that, and they will verify it, this should be an easy one to fill

Nightingale--nothing but LIES!

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎