....STOP SMUD FROM SPENDING RATEPAYER MONEY ON SCIENCE CENTER BUILDING NAMING RIGHTS.......SEE THE LOCAL FOCUS CAMPAIGN SECTION.....

Go Back   Fight Back In Sac > Socializing > General Socializing Topics
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Articles Media Center Downloads Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Socializing Topics Social topics not elsewhere classified

Welcome to the Fight Back In Sac forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 12-02-2009, 10:17 AM
New Registrant

Default I talked to a friend the other day

He really had nothing good to say about this group in general, and had some really bad things to say about Dennis and Don.

I don't know what to make of this.
Old 12-02-2009, 05:02 PM
Enlistee

Since you can name who this friend had nothing good to say any thing about, why not be fair and tell us who this 'friend' is. I could probably tell you something about him/her. I was pretty active with Dennis and Don.
Old 12-02-2009, 08:37 PM
Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Devil View Post
He really had nothing good to say about this group in general, and had some really bad things to say about Dennis and Don.

I don't know what to make of this.
Is this friend an oracle, or do they know us all intimately. Wait a minute....this isn't someones wife you're seeing on the sly is it? 'Cause if that's true, she just could be a jezebel stirring up controversy to impress you
Old 12-03-2009, 12:35 PM
New Registrant

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyatollahGondola View Post
Is this friend an oracle, or do they know us all intimately.
He's a fellow oilman who used to work for me years ago in South Texas. He has received threats from those two, something he finds more humorous than scary.

Quote:
Wait a minute....this isn't someones wife you're seeing on the sly is it? 'Cause if that's true, she just could be a jezebel stirring up controversy to impress you
I'm more impressed with Jezebels when they can't talk due to having something large in their mouths. (Only if they're dong it right!)
Old 12-03-2009, 08:08 PM
Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Devil View Post
He's a fellow oilman who used to work for me years ago in South Texas. He has received threats from those two, something he finds more humorous than scary.
Whaaat? Don threatened them? How so? That does seem kind of funny

Quote:
I'm more impressed with Jezebels when they can't talk due to having something large in their mouths. (Only if they're dong it right!)
I can see why you're having trouble getting any over there. You're not exactly a silver tongued fox. You might want to try tempering your attitude towards women, because they can tell you 'been talkin' trash. It's one of those "women's intuition" things, or like Santa knowing whether you've been naughty or nice. Take it from an old guy. You want to have a reputation for discretion if you expect special favors from girls
Old 12-04-2009, 02:27 AM
Enlistee

Quote:
I can't stop laughing. You are a complete joke, remember I told you I know the guys you accuse so try something else.
Old 12-04-2009, 11:51 AM
New Registrant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
I can't stop laughing. You are a complete joke, remember I told you I know the guys you accuse so try something else.
Can you write in the English language, please?
Old 12-04-2009, 11:59 AM
New Registrant

Quote:
Whaaat? Don threatened them? How so? That does seem kind of funny
My friend thought it was funny. I don't know who Don or Dennis are, but they'd better be real badasses to take on this guy. I once saw him get jumped by 4 Mexicans and he ended up putiing all of them in the hospital.

Quote:
I can see why you're having trouble getting any over there. You're not exactly a silver tongued fox. You might want to try tempering your attitude towards women, because they can tell you 'been talkin' trash. It's one of those "women's intuition" things, or like Santa knowing whether you've been naughty or nice. Take it from an old guy. You want to have a reputation for discretion if you expect special favors from girls
I'm usually discrete, I'm not on the prowl here.
Old 12-04-2009, 07:42 PM
Enlistee

What "The Devil" is doing is gossiping. Just like someone who has nothing better to do. This type of gossip isn't really worth remarking or replying to. Extremely childish, and would be better to be ignored. Remember high school and the worthless chatter, just to get some attention. My advice to "The Devil" is take your gossip and buy someone a beer at the local dive. You then might get someone to listen to it.

Next time you post something, make sure it adds some substance to the conversation. Something with a bit of deep thought and worth discussing.
Old 12-05-2009, 12:24 AM
Enlistee

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05

Can you write in the English language, please?
Proof he/she does not understand English.