No announcement yet.

Local Activist Speaks Out Against US Loan Auditors

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illegals buy Homes

Illegals were allowed to buy homes with their "Individual Taxpayer Identification Number" No Way!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=essdmpsxBz4"]YouTube- American Home Mortgage Servicing Inc. helps Illegals buy homes[/ame] 15 min. video

Comment

• US Loan Auditors on the receiving end of temporary injunction::

attatched below

THE COURT ORDERS, ADJUDICATES, AND DECREES THAT, pending
      a trial on the merits and a determination in this action:
      Defendant U.S. Loan Auditors, LLC (“Defendant”), and each of its officers,
      agents, employees, representatives, and all persons acting in concert or participating
      with them are enjoined and restrained from engaging in or performing directly or
      indirectly any and all of the following acts:
      a. Engaging in false or misleading advertising with respect to its loan
      audit and related legal services and/or violating Lanham Act § 43(a);
      b. Publishing commercial advertisements or solicitations falsely stating
      or suggesting that BOA (and/or its affiliates) has engaged in predatory lending
      practices, has violated federal law in connection with the loans it has originated, or
      is the subject of a “predatory lending investigation”; and
      c. Using any of Plaintiff’s marks in its commercial advertisements
      and/or solicitations
      Attached Files

Comment

• 2 more victims Scammed By USLA

Thanks for your blog. My brother in law and I were scammed also. We both have a court date on 10/25/2010 @ 1:30 pm small claims court in Sacramento. I also talked to Disbarred attorney Dan Whaley and it was typical USLA B.S. I didn't know they HAVE BEEN CONVERTED-OUT so fyi to whoever is suing them.
        Go to link: http://kepler.sos.ca.gov and verify agent of service before you sue in Small Claims Court. The new agent of service is:NATIONAL CORPORATE RESEARCH, LTD. for now. Heads up there hiding.

Comment

• I noticed that Sandison and his wife did have some conclusion to whatever property they had that unlawful detainer filed on. Ther most logical conclusion is that they were evicted, because had they won the case, it would not be public record.

Comment

• Originally posted by AyatollahGondola
            I noticed that Sandison and his wife did have some conclusion to whatever property they had that unlawful detainer filed on. Ther most logical conclusion is that they were evicted, because had they won the case, it would not be public record.
            What is this about, did I miss something?

Comment

• US Loan Auditors forced to close down on 12/2/10 by the AG.

Due to a recent order by a Sacramento Judge, and new legislation that will become effective January 1st, 2011 US Loan Auditors has had to close its doors, and close down the business entirely. Due to these changes in legislation, US Loan Auditors will not reopen.

Comment

• Due to a hearing in Sacramento superior court today, a judge in the case of Attorney General of California vs US Loan Auditors and US My Legal has issued injunctive relief, and frozen the assets of Pulvino, Sandison, and Barker, as well as those of the corporation. The court also ruled that the Attorney Generals power was exempt from the automatic stay of the bankruptcy filing.
                In addition, the injunction was secured against all three defendants personally as well as the corporation, and it prohibits most of the illegal acts they were accused of.

Hopefully Barker's Christmas will be a slim one this year

Comment

• people vs usla

I plan on attending the upcoming hearings, I will post the court dates here and hope more people show up at the hearings after all we are the PEOPLE who were scammed by the crooks!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by oaktown1
                    I plan on attending the upcoming hearings, I will post the court dates here and hope more people show up at the hearings after all we are the PEOPLE who were scammed by the crooks!!!!
                    I see another lawsuit was filed against USLA last week by someone in Sacramento. Likely another scammed customer

Comment

• Sub of attorney for Jeff Pulvino USLA

civil case # 2010-00088873 today the following was posted:

THE COURT AND ALL PARTIES ARE NOTIFIED THAT (name) Jeffrey Allen Pulvino makes the following substitution
                      Former legal representative O Party represented self ^ Attorney (name) K Greg Peterson, Esq Out as USLA Attorney

New legal representative for USLA

Name John A Marshall, Esq b State Bar No (if applicable) 109557
                      Goshganan & Marshall, 23901 Calabasas Road Suite
                      2073 Calabasas, CA 91302-9000

The party making this substitution is a
                      Jeffrey Allen Pulvino defendant

Since they can't go forward with the bk's.

Comment

• Title issues gmac has to deal with.

Title Issues gmac mortgage now has to deal with, now show us you could legally foreclose: They can't and to think I found out all of this on my own without any assistance from USLA:

Recording date 11/02/10 page 0862 Notice of pendency of action was filed in Sacramento County with the recorders office.

The civil case 2010-00072319 was dismissal without prejudice, it now becomes an aiding and abbetting, illegal foreclosure, eviction and sale.

GMAC relied on MERS, which is a software that EDS (at one time a General Motors company)created for the mortgage industry. In order to be valid the assignment must be recorded California Civil Code 2932.5

I can file suit under the fair debt reporting act.

Recording date 10/22/10 Buyer Name Lorenz William H. price 160,000.

Document # BK-PG 20101022-1257 document type: Grant Deed

Seller Name GMAC Mortgage LLC

The only one time a attorney actually signed for gmac was Jennifer Vizgirdas, from the LPS Default title and closing. A division of LSI Title Agency Inc.

Legal Description Lot 95 Map Ref MAP5 MB 125

City/Muni/Twp Elk Grove

Prior transfer:

Recording date 02/16/2010 Buyer Name GMAC Mortgage LLC price 184,500.

Document # BK-PG 20100216-1086 document type: Trustee’s Deed

Seller Name Lawson Timothy L, Lawson Genevieve P

City/Muni/Twp Elk Grove

Foreclosure Record:

Recording date 01/11/2010 Notice of Sale, (aka Notice of Trustee’s Sale)

Auction location 720 9th Street Sacramento CA

Document # BK-PG 20100111-0257

Foreclosure Record:

No one has the right to claim ownership of something and foreclose in the same month, date and year.

Recording date 10/09/2009 Document type: Notice of Default

Beneficiary Name Proffer Financial

Trustor Names Lawson, Timothy L; Lawson Genevieve P

Trustee Names ETS Services LLC

Was signed by a Trustee Sale Officer Geoffrey Allen with ETS Services.

Recording date 10/09/2009 Document type: Substitution of Trustee

MERS Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems Inc. as nominee for Proffer Financial was the original beneficiary under the said deed of trust dated 5/15/2006 and recorded on 5/24/06 as instrument no in book 20060524 page # 0324 of official records in Sacramento County.

Was signed by an Assistant secretary Cindy Sandoval from MERS.

Recording requested by LSI Title Company Inc.

Beneficiary Name ETS Services LLC

2255 North Ontario Street, Suite 400

Burbank, CA 91504

Document type: Substitution of Trustee:

Recording date 09/01/06

Beneficiary Indymac Bank

Recording requested by: T.D Service Company

1820 E First Street, Suite 300

Santa Ana, CA 92708

From Commerce Title Insurance Co.

Was signed by an Assistant Secretary Gina Arreola in Orange County, CA

Recorded July 18, 2006 book no 20050729 at page # 0899 in the official records of Sacramento County.

Comment

• The courts decision has been affirmed against USLA

Posted today from the civil case 2010-00088873 The court's decision was AFFIRMED!! from the 12/17/2010 hearing

SUBMITTED MATTER RULING
                          The Court, having taken the above-entitied matter under submission on December 17, 2010,
                          and having fully considered the parties' written submissions, arguments ofall parties, botii
                          written and oral, as well as the evidence presented, now rules as follows:
                          The Court's Tentative Ruling above is AFFIRMED with the following modifications:
                          The temporary restraining order as it pertains to the freeze on all assets of US Loan
                          Auditors, Inc, is dissolved. Any frozen assets or bank accounts of US Loan Auditors shall be
                          tumed over to Susan Smith, Chapter 7 tmstee for US Loan Auditors within 5 days ofthe Court's
                          signing ofa formal order. However, the Court is concemed with excepting US Loan Auditors,
                          Inc. 's assets' from the asset freeze without a specific itemization of such assets. Accordingly, the
                          Court directs Defendants' counsel to provide Plaintiffs counsel with a list ofthe assets of US
                          Loan Auditors, Inc., which would otherwise be subject to the asset freeze, no later than December 24, 2010.

Comment

Title Issues gmac mortgage now has to deal with, now show us you could legally foreclose: They can't and to think I found out all of this on my own without any assistance from USLA:

Recording date 11/02/10 page 0862 Notice of pendency of action was filed in Sacramento County with the recorders office.

The civil case 2010-00072319 was dismissal without prejudice, it now becomes an aiding and abbetting, illegal foreclosure, eviction and sale.

GMAC relied on MERS, which is a software that EDS (at one time a General Motors company)created for the mortgage industry. In order to be valid the assignment must be recorded California Civil Code 2932.5

I can file suit under the fair debt reporting act.

Recording date 10/22/10 Buyer Name Lorenz William H. price 160,000.

Document # BK-PG 20101022-1257 document type: Grant Deed

Seller Name GMAC Mortgage LLC

The only one time a attorney actually signed for gmac was Jennifer Vizgirdas, from the LPS Default title and closing. A division of LSI Title Agency Inc.

City/Muni/Twp Elk Grove

Prior transfer:

Recording date 02/16/2010 Buyer Name GMAC Mortgage LLC price 184,500.

Document # BK-PG 20100216-1086 document type: Trustee’s Deed

Seller Name Lawson Timothy L, Lawson Genevieve P

City/Muni/Twp Elk Grove

Foreclosure Record:

Recording date 01/11/2010 Notice of Sale, (aka Notice of Trustee’s Sale)

Auction location 720 9th Street Sacramento CA

Document # BK-PG 20100111-0257

Foreclosure Record:

No one has the right to claim ownership of something and foreclose in the same month, date and year.

Recording date 10/09/2009 Document type: Notice of Default

Beneficiary Name Proffer Financial

Trustor Names Lawson, Timothy L; Lawson Genevieve P

Trustee Names ETS Services LLC

Was signed by a Trustee Sale Officer Geoffrey Allen with ETS Services.

Recording date 10/09/2009 Document type: Substitution of Trustee

MERS Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems Inc. as nominee for Proffer Financial was the original beneficiary under the said deed of trust dated 5/15/2006 and recorded on 5/24/06 as instrument no in book 20060524 page # 0324 of official records in Sacramento County.

Was signed by an Assistant secretary Cindy Sandoval from MERS.

Recording requested by LSI Title Company Inc.

Beneficiary Name ETS Services LLC

2255 North Ontario Street, Suite 400

Burbank, CA 91504

Document type: Substitution of Trustee:

Recording date 09/01/06

Beneficiary Indymac Bank

Recording requested by: T.D Service Company

1820 E First Street, Suite 300

Santa Ana, CA 92708

From Commerce Title Insurance Co.

Was signed by an Assistant Secretary Gina Arreola in Orange County, CA

Recorded July 18, 2006 book no 20050729 at page # 0899 in the official records of Sacramento County.
                            So where does this place you? Did they already evict, or are you still in your home?

Comment

Posted today from the civil case 2010-00088873 The court's decision was AFFIRMED!! from the 12/17/2010 hearing

SUBMITTED MATTER RULING
                              The Court, having taken the above-entitied matter under submission on December 17, 2010,
                              and having fully considered the parties' written submissions, arguments ofall parties, botii
                              written and oral, as well as the evidence presented, now rules as follows:
                              The Court's Tentative Ruling above is AFFIRMED with the following modifications:
                              The temporary restraining order as it pertains to the freeze on all assets of US Loan
                              Auditors, Inc, is dissolved. Any frozen assets or bank accounts of US Loan Auditors shall be
                              tumed over to Susan Smith, Chapter 7 tmstee for US Loan Auditors within 5 days ofthe Court's
                              signing ofa formal order. However, the Court is concemed with excepting US Loan Auditors,
                              Inc. 's assets' from the asset freeze without a specific itemization of such assets. Accordingly, the
                              Court directs Defendants' counsel to provide Plaintiffs counsel with a list ofthe assets of US
                              Loan Auditors, Inc., which would otherwise be subject to the asset freeze, no later than December 24, 2010.
                              Another lawsuit against USLA was filed yesterday in Sac. Can't see the particulars just yet though

Comment

• Curious

Hello, I am brand new to this forum. I have been following the USLA Scam for a long time. I am curious. I know, the higher ups have resigned or been disbarred. What happened to the players in this? I have not been able to find anything on Jonathan Stein one of the lawyers. Anyone know? Did Sandison get away with the USLA scam by filing in BK Court? What about the others?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎