No announcement yet.

I talked to a friend the other day

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I talked to a friend the other day

He really had nothing good to say about this group in general, and had some really bad things to say about Dennis and Don.

I don't know what to make of this.

Since you can name who this friend had nothing good to say any thing about, why not be fair and tell us who this 'friend' is. I could probably tell you something about him/her. I was pretty active with Dennis and Don.

Comment

Originally posted by The Devil
      He really had nothing good to say about this group in general, and had some really bad things to say about Dennis and Don.

I don't know what to make of this.
      Is this friend an oracle, or do they know us all intimately. Wait a minute....this isn't someones wife you're seeing on the sly is it? 'Cause if that's true, she just could be a jezebel stirring up controversy to impress you

Comment

Originally posted by AyatollahGondola
        Is this friend an oracle, or do they know us all intimately.
        He's a fellow oilman who used to work for me years ago in South Texas. He has received threats from those two, something he finds more humorous than scary.

Wait a minute....this isn't someones wife you're seeing on the sly is it? 'Cause if that's true, she just could be a jezebel stirring up controversy to impress you
        I'm more impressed with Jezebels when they can't talk due to having something large in their mouths. (Only if they're dong it right!)

Comment

He's a fellow oilman who used to work for me years ago in South Texas. He has received threats from those two, something he finds more humorous than scary.
          Whaaat? Don threatened them? How so? That does seem kind of funny

I'm more impressed with Jezebels when they can't talk due to having something large in their mouths. (Only if they're dong it right!)
          I can see why you're having trouble getting any over there. You're not exactly a silver tongued fox. You might want to try tempering your attitude towards women, because they can tell you 'been talkin' trash. It's one of those "women's intuition" things, or like Santa knowing whether you've been naughty or nice. Take it from an old guy. You want to have a reputation for discretion if you expect special favors from girls

Comment

I can't stop laughing. You are a complete joke, remember I told you I know the guys you accuse so try something else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rim05
              I can't stop laughing. You are a complete joke, remember I told you I know the guys you accuse so try something else.
              Can you write in the English language, please?

Comment

Whaaat? Don threatened them? How so? That does seem kind of funny
                My friend thought it was funny. I don't know who Don or Dennis are, but they'd better be real badasses to take on this guy. I once saw him get jumped by 4 Mexicans and he ended up putiing all of them in the hospital.

I can see why you're having trouble getting any over there. You're not exactly a silver tongued fox. You might want to try tempering your attitude towards women, because they can tell you 'been talkin' trash. It's one of those "women's intuition" things, or like Santa knowing whether you've been naughty or nice. Take it from an old guy. You want to have a reputation for discretion if you expect special favors from girls
                I'm usually discrete, I'm not on the prowl here.

Comment

What "The Devil" is doing is gossiping. Just like someone who has nothing better to do. This type of gossip isn't really worth remarking or replying to. Extremely childish, and would be better to be ignored. Remember high school and the worthless chatter, just to get some attention. My advice to "The Devil" is take your gossip and buy someone a beer at the local dive. You then might get someone to listen to it.

Next time you post something, make sure it adds some substance to the conversation. Something with a bit of deep thought and worth discussing.

Comment

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Rim05

Can you write in the English language, please?
                    Proof he/she does not understand English.

Comment

Proof he/she does not understand English.
                      Your quote:

I told you I know the guys you accuse so try something else.
                      Using correct punctuation:

I told you, I know the guys you accuse, so try something else.

Just helping out, so we don't all speak Nauiese (My friend also had some funny things about Naui. He said, if Mexico ever starts a manned space program, they'll send him up first, before they send up a real human being. He said the US did something similar with Project Mercury.).

Comment

Originally posted by kjl
                        Next time you post something, make sure it adds some substance to the conversation. Something with a bit of deep thought and worth discussing.
                        OK. Why are none of you patrolling the border?

Comment

OK. Why are none of you patrolling the border?
                          Many of us are patrolling our own communities because many of the illegals get here legally, and then stay illegally, or get here illegally, and need to be monitored. The border is 500 miles from me, so it makes sense to make the biggest impact you can, where you can.
                          So you never did say what the threat was

Comment

Many of us are patrolling our own communities because many of the illegals get here legally, and then stay illegally, or get here illegally, and need to be monitored. The border is 500 miles from me, so it makes sense to make the biggest impact you can, where you can.
                            OK, makes sense. The only border patrolling I've done (Since I'm overseas most of the time) is down on the Lower Rio Grande with this friend. He went whole hog, Varmint barrel AR-15, ghillie suit, and other military type gear. He just reports them to the BP; the rifle is for defense, only.

BTW, he's the one who dose the crazy pics of Dennis like this one:
                            http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_OoVSO6UMnh...is+quarter.jpg

So you never did say what the threat was
                            Dennis has threatened to kick his ass. Don actually threatened to shoot him. Both are bad ideas for those two.

Comment

BTW, he's the one who dose the crazy pics of Dennis like this one:
                              "dose", do we need a lesson in spelling here?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎