Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stop Internet Lynchings of Activists

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently Only Chelene gets to break the rules. Apparently, she can use any format necessary to weed out "enemies".

She is obvious sufferring from Hitler Conspiracy Syndrome. Something that all despots start to suffer from.
    Last edited by Dawes; 06-13-2009, 08:58 PM.
    Victim of Chelene Nightingale's internet despotism

Comment

If you mean the SOS rules, then yes. I spent a great deal of time refining the original rules, and it was all for appearance I guess. I thought if we had a set of accurate codes that spelled out what was not allowed, that people would know where the boundaries were. But in the end, it came down to personal whim or paranoia in some cases.
      Oh well......that's the way it is.

Comment

I must make a correction concerning some wording on the above post:

There are good people over at SOS, they are people to be worked in towards a common goal.
        I meant to say "Worked WITH towards a common goal.

No one needs to be poached or proselytized, nor otherwise taken from their affiliation. We need to work together in spite of power plays and empire building and regardless of affiliation.

And, everyone has their talents, srong points and weaknesses. Everyone can be used in the struggle to their talents and other conditions, not everyone is the same.

If we don't all work together, we'll all sink together. Sometimes individual egos overlook that fact.
        Last edited by Coso Kid; 06-14-2009, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Oh the hypocrisy.....

The latest rant by Chelene over the Gilchrist/Shawna Forde association makes me glad to be out of her sphere of influence. I'm not going to defend Jim Gilchrist or shawna forde, but I have to point out the inconsistent and duplicitous nature of Ms. Nightingale. I don't have the time right now, but stay tuned, and in the meantime examine this document attached in this post
          Attached Files

Comment

The PDF document in the link does indeed have a very clear "mission statement" concerning illegal immigration, but not one word concerning addressing any sort of theorized international conspiracy.

There are other concerns listed in the document of which I could only provide uninformed speculation of violation of intent, but are well worth contemplation concerning the current oversight of SOS.

Quote from document:

"The specific purpose for which this corporation is organized is to
            promote the general welfare of the public by seeking to relieve the citizens and taxpayers
            of California from the financial and non-financial burdens associated with the scourge of
            illegal immigration and to utilize various state and federal laws designed to protect the
            consumers and the public against unlawful, unfair and/or fraudulent acts or business
            practices, including the employment of illegal aliens."
            Last edited by Coso Kid; 06-15-2009, 08:50 PM.

Comment

OK, remember I said hypocrisy?
              Here's a copy of some posts that Chelene Nightingale made in regards to an SOS member who was arrested. Note that she didn't want to disclose the arrestee's name, and also make note of the charges.

Patriotic Dream 12-21-2007 06:06 PM
              I BREAKING NEWS: SOS MEMBER ARRESTED
              SOS Member arrested for "domestic terrorism"!!! Home raided yesterday!!! Computer confiscated!! Rifles confiscated!! Today arrest warrant was issued for weapons charges!! The weapons were LEGAL!!!! Rifles purchased at a public sports shop LEGALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This all started with a post!!!!! Like I have said before, our site is monitored!!!
              I and two others are working behind the scenes the last 24 hours to help our member!!! Our member is stating "political prisoner"!!!
              For now name will remain anonymous! We need donations ASAP for member's defense fund. PS. Attorney stating bogus charges.

To those who don't want to help until more details, then don't help. I promised this person anonymity and will keep my word. This person wants to protect their family and their own privacy right now. I am sure this person will eventually tell their story. For now, everyone just needs to know that you could write something on this forum and someone could report it as "hate speech" under this patriot act. This was all due to some alleged post. I can tell you that someone who is an apparent member of ANSWER reported the post to the PD. And the rest is history. This post was over 2 months ago and no one thought this was a big deal. For legal reasons much will not be written until further notice.
              Just everyone keep in mind, SOS would support and help anyone of you...even if we did not know all the details or the name of the patriot. We are all in this together!!
              A huge thank you to Jeff of the SDMM who has been helping tremendously!!! And Jeff does not know this patriot. I will post what he wrote and emailed others. Thank you SDMM!!

Patriotic Dream 12-22-2007 10:40 PM I
              PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO EVERY AMERICAN!
              Apparently Johnny Sutton has come to town in Long Beach, CA for Christmas instead of Santa Claus and has his sights set on an innocent former Marine and long-standing, law-abiding good member of Save Our State!
              I've been on the phone with his hired attorney and closest friends all afternoon and here's the latest:
              He was arrested last night on (apparently) trumped up charges and is being held on $550,000 bail in Long Beach Jail for a weapons charge filed in San Bernardino and a lesser (completely bogus) charge in Long Beach. They timed his arrest for Friday night in order to keep him in jail all the way through Christmas. His arraignment will likely be on Wednesday or later, and then he will be transferred 3-7 days later to San Bernardino to be arraigned there on some unknown weapons charge.
              Not only that, but he had a plane ticket for last night to fly to his family's home on the east coast for a week for Christmas. LBPD called him yesterday afternoon and told him he'd be arrested at LAX if he tried to make that flight. They demanded he turn himself in by midnight. Being the good and innocent Marine that he is, he complied with the order.
              Does this smell fishy to you? It sure does to us. From what we've gathered they are trying to say his two legally registered firearms that he's owned for 10 years are somehow illegal. He apparently never uses these weapons so this just doesn't add up. Of course on the search warrant executed Thursday morning when they bashed his front door in, they were able to also seize his computer with sensitive records of Save Our State on it. (same exact thing happened to me on March 21).
              Our hunch is this is a witch hunt on the leadership of SOS using a lower level member to get at sensitive information on them.
              Bottom line folks is unless we help raise bail for our fellow patriot, he's going to spend Christmas day in a jail cell and possibly weeks after that. We are researching bail bondsmen in Long Beach and San Bernardino and will have full details by tomorrow mid-day. Would anyone be willing to kick in some $$ in a nationwide effort to raise bail to free him either Sunday night or Monday and thwart the Government's latest political persecution of this innocent man? His family is not wealthy and will not be able to raise the bail on their own.
              If so, please hit reply to this email and pledge whatever you can afford. This is for pledges only. We will not actually ask for donations until we know for sure we can raise the full amount. $55,000 is obviously a lot of money, but we gotta try! It could just as easily be one of us going through this for our legal political activism. LET'S TAKE A STAND!
              If anyone has a legitimate better idea on how to free him, please send it to me.
              Right now there is a tentative rally for him outside the Long Beach Jail at 11ain, Monday morning (if he's not out on bail).
              PLEASE FORWARD TIRS TO EVERY AMERICAN!
              Last edited by AyatollahGondola; 06-16-2009, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Now here's some posts from Randy Dees From "the Horses mouth" thread:

2007 Dec 20
                The day my Christmas "vacation" started.Driving home from work on the 605fwy around 5PM,my mobile ph rings.It's the "detective".He informs me they (SBPD&LBPD)raided my house.
                He startes badgering me about my rifle,pistol,ammo,gas mask,morse code and various field items I had in my rucksack like-water purification tablets,power bars,a compass and first aid kit.He also kept asking if I was a "survivalist".

I asked him if owning a rifle and pistol are against the law-he says no.I ask him if owning any of the other items are against the law-he says no.So I told him I'm not answering any more of his questions.

But he informs me that my landlord has a LOT of explaining to do.I ask him what the hell he means by that.He says something to the effect he was hoping to find a grow card.Still not knowing what he means,I ask him to elaborate.he then tells me they found a marijuana garden in the garage.
                This garage was detached from the house,it was always locked,I never went in there.

On 20-Dec 2007,on the kitchen table there was a list of inventory that had been taken from the house.I have already mentioned what the SBPD and LBPD stole from me.Well they had also taken 93 pot plants from the garage and two ice chests of "ready to sell" pot from my landlords bedroom.

2-May 2008
                I go to court,yet again,my attorney has a smile on his face.He puts his arm around me and says "you are being released..but there are conditions".
                At that point I don't care what they are,I would have pled guilty to being josef stalin/adolf hitler/mao tse-tung/fidel castro/idi amin/ayatollah khomeni.You get my drift.

Since my landlord was never man enough to face up to what he did,since the da in Long Beach wanted a covnviction to pad his numbers for his re-election campaign and they knew what I had endured and wanted my so-called "freedom" back I had to give them what they wanted so they would give me what I wanted.

Since my family knew the TRUTH,my father went to his grave knowing the TRUTH,my REAL friends knew the TRUTH I didn't care what the state thought.

So I had to plead guilty to the following felonies:
                Possession of a banned assault weapon.
                Possession of marijuana with intent to sell
                Manufacturing marijuana

Misdemeanor
                Tampering with the power meter

Comment

OK, so we have a member and friend of Chelenes who was arrested by two different authorities for a weapons violation, and for making what was interpreted as a threat on the internet.

The thing is, Chelene is presenting this person as being the victim of a conspiracy against people speaking out against the government, when at the time, she knew there was this Mariijuana growing issue involved. You can't solicit for donations and support from conservative leaning American patriot border security hawks under that cloud, so it is best to:
                  A:
                  withold the name of the arrestee so people cannot look up the arrest records
                  B:
                  Withold the issue of cultivation from those you are soliciting from

So now, Mr Dees is a convict. He plead guilty. At least he said so anyway. Pleading guilty is the same thing as saying "I grew 92 marijuana plants and made them ready for sale".
                  So what does our principled leader of the movement do? Ban the drug dealer to hold the standards of the movement above all else? After all, one of the big causes of border security groups is drug trafficking. Hell no; She lets this convict back within the group as a highly respected activist and treasured friend.
                  Now there's nothing wrong with supporting your friends through thick and thin. And too boot, there's always the possibilty that mr Dees was a victim of a corrupt judicial system. But there is a problem with applying a totally different standard to others in the movement, than you practice yourself. This same month sees Ms Nightingale frantically issuing press releases condemning the Gilchrist camp for associating with Arrestee Shawna Forde, before she was arrested. I would add that Shawna Forde is not yet a convict. As of this writing, she is still only "the accused". However the usual internet trial standards have seemingly been applied by Ms Nightingale and many other self appointed leaders in the immigration enforcement arena, so they are pretty much forgoing the pesky trial formalities and proceeding on the basis of guilt. The primary basis for this is her history, admittedly not beacon of righteousness. But having read some of mr Dees own testimony, his own background includes bold pictures of himself with firearms, provocative tattoos, and off the cuff statements.
                  Now I will say that I know nothing about Shawna forde, and I don't have any affinity for Jim Gilchrist, so it's not like I'm taking a side in the never ending battle over the MMP. But I do have a disdain for hypocrisy and duplicity, and it is quite active in this latest slugfest between gilchrist, SOS, MMP, and SDMM. I did notice that MMP took a step back from shawna Forde, and that is to be expected, but as of yet I have not seen the same from our peerless leader at SOS over her drug manufacturing associate Randy Dees.

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by PatrioticDream
                  Thank you dear friend!! However I have grown quite accustomed to personal bashing and malicious defamation and betrayal in this movement. I have read more lies and rumors about me than in my entire life. Either out of their own insecure egos or they are moles! Plain and simple. But they have NOT knocked me down and never will...I am in this to win our country back! But I thank you Randy and love you! And I know that you have not been knocked down either! A setback is all.

Patriots, stay strong. Randy was definitely an innocent victim and it could happen to anyone of us, but this is what will separate those who are serious and those who think this is just a game. We have lost our nation to communists and criminals, but we can win our nation back! Randy is writing his story to alert you all to take precautions, but to continue to victory!

Thank you for being courageous dear friend and sharing your story!! I will always be here to support you!
                  Last edited by AyatollahGondola; 06-16-2009, 11:27 PM.

Comment

I don't know who Mr. Dees is.

I found the thread suspicious from the start on three counts:

Whoever started the thread used the word "drama" in the primary part of the account.

The word "drama" is usually used by women who are bad mouthing each other and trying to trivialize the other. I find it hard to believe that a man who would have been through everything which was discussed would use the word "drama" in the context presented. However, "drama" is one of Chelene's favorite words when she talks about someone with whom she disagrees. In fact, I believe she is representative of the most occasions of where I have experienced the word, outside of isle labeling in DVD rental stores.

I didn't follow the thread real close after that and this is my best recollection and interpretation, but it was suspicious to me as I recall the discussion that a person with a beef in LA county would be transferred to a pre - trial facility in San Bernardino County preparatory to being released. As I recall, the referenced pot growing and weapons charges seemed to me to be n Los Angeles County. I believe he would have been turned loose barefootA minus confiscated ID in the middle of the night somewhere in LA County.

The third suspicious thing was that they ransacked his place, finding weapons along with a grow operation as well as energy theft, and they waited a while for him to turn himself in instead of cuffing and hauling him off at first contact and waiting for him to piss his pants before they put him through intake.

There is indeed a possibility that someone was framed, it happens every day, and that fact is not to be trivialized. But, it doesn't seem to add up. I didn't totally buy into the jailhouse yarns, it seemed to lean way heavy on evil guards and angelic fellow prisoners. And while there are indeed evil guards, I didn't get the characterization of other prisoners. Not in LA County. Unless there was something to be gained.

Perhaps I am succumbing to paranoia myself, but I had the feeling that there was some fishing for a particular someone's response in that thread.

On the other hand, just because someone took a plea bargain doesn't mean that he actually committed a crime. The so called criminal justice system is a game, and it's stacked to rack up conviction numbers from those who either don't have any idea how the game is played, or are caught red handed and have no defense at all.
                    Last edited by Coso Kid; 06-17-2009, 08:10 PM.

Comment

The "Horses Mouth" thread now seems to have been deleted.

More cover up? Whatever the "truth" may be, is that truth now inconvenient? Embarrassing? No longer worthy of bandwidth?

Comment

It may have been deleted there, but I have it all here.

Comment

Originally posted by AyatollahGondola
                          It may have been deleted there, but I have it all here.
                          It's back up now.

In the meantime I'm going to give it a rest for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Coso Kid
                            It's back up now.

In the meantime I'm going to give it a rest for a while.
                            I think alot of people are giving that thread a rest.

Comment

Chelene's latest attempt to coerce:

Thread: Official Statement from Chris Simcox View Single Post
                              Yesterday, 11:49 AM #2
                              Patriotic Dream
                              Campaign For Liberty
                              Administrator

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you Bonfire! I also posted Chris Simcox's statement in the SoCal Coalition thread with Jeff Schwilk's forward.

And yes, Tony Genovese aka Califinative aka A.G. top actor is editing emails, adding and deleting content, then posting on the JGMMP forum sewer in addition to sending out a false email to a large list. My attorney and I are working together. And each of us are communicating with law enforcement.

Very serious crimes at the hands of the Gilchrist crowd. We tried to warn the movement and some just thought it was 'infighting'. I hope in the future you will listen to the leaders and moderators of the movement. When they ban individuals or warn you about individuals - LISTEN!
                              I am sick to death about this disgusting crime! An innocent little girl is now dead.

Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains to bring it to light.
                              George Washington

The dream is that we save the United States of America from becoming the new globalist nation, The North American Union. Don't be fooled by propaganda!! It is NOT racist to want secure borders and law enforcement, but it is evil to allow world banks, corporations, and leaders to destroy your freedoms and sovereignty.

Patriotic Dream
                              View Public Profile
                              Find More Posts by Patriotic Dream
                              Patriotic Dream:
                              I hope in the future you will listen to the leaders and moderators of the movement. When they ban individuals or warn you about individuals - LISTEN!

And I urge you all to continue using your own judgement based upon facts. Chelene's Kool-Aid is no different from anyone else's Kool-Aid. I would consider anyone advising you to trust a non elected, self-appointed leader/moderator as opposed to relaying facts and advising you to make up your own minds is interested in self promotion and building a personal cult.
                              Last edited by AyatollahGondola; 06-21-2009, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Sos

I first ran afoul of the SOS thought police for Supporting Duncan Hunter for president instead of Ron Paul.

Schwilk has been on a real email frenzy this week. People have take to calling him "psycho Schwilk." He also has some leaks on his list. Some even said he is starting to sound like Shawana did this last year, seeing enemies evey where.

By the way, his beef with Gilchrist is financial,not ideological. Gilchrist gave him $4000 to run a border operation a few years ago and he has been fixated on Gilchrist's wallet since.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎