No announcement yet.

liberty belle

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AyatollahGondola
    We are "on the air" here Cowboy. Your mom can read this too. We're not going to protect you from yourself here by editing out your posts like other forums do. The choice is yours; How do you wish to portray yourself?
    I'll try..but "I'm not very good at keeping my head down, or mouth shut."
    DISCLAIMER:
    No aggressive matters should be inferred toward anyone here. I hope we are not getting upset for sharing polite opinions here.
    "I really hope we aren't punishing members here for posting their honest opinions. That would be a bad precident to set. *Activists, who routinely point out corruptions outwardly with govt entities, also should be the very first to point out 'inside' org leadership corruptions."

Comment

"they first came for the...."

Originally posted by cowboycode
      Let me explain.....
      This is not the point of discussion and you know it.
      Do I have to enlighten you on this larger matter?
      Justice for everyone is anyones business, Mr 'AG' activist.
      What an self serving statement coming from a guy who voluntarily drives a large truck around with a political statement in Sacto. Your above statement can be seen as highly hypocritical.
      Were's your client and witness to drive around in other's neighborhoods, chum.
      Who told you to do this?
      What person?
      You don't have one, but you find the inner need to do what you do for justice sake. I can understand that.
      I am doing exactly the same with Liberty Belle. She was a victim of a lynch mob, BUT not the instigator of it all, DerailAmmnesty.com. When he was starting the whole mess to begin with and then kept it going.
      If not, show me the proof?
      You can't because there isn't any. You lynched someone and then ridiculed them for defending themselves. What sad patriots you are !!!.....
      You have been a victim of this lynch mob crap with SOS & Chelene and then when you get some leadership power....you set up a place were you can exact a similar lynching mob action on one person.
      Amazing !!!!
      The justice idea you are pissing on works for you everyday of the week with your signage, BUT you are so myopicly sighted here, you can't see that same idea here with DerailAmensty.com & Liberty Belle.
      If you sent one member to purgatory, there was enough said or posted to send BOTH.
      You didn't do that and your questionable actions against one member here smells & looks corrupt to many of your members. But, maybe you don't care about injustice or unfairness. That's even more problems for your FBIS noncredibility here.

Just some thoughts....
      I stand-up for others(Liberty Belle) unfairly treated by leadership (DerailAmensty.Com and FBIS forum staff) just like in the theme of this famous poem:

In Germany they first came for the Communists,
      and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

Then they came for the Jews,
      and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
      and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Catholics,
      and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant.

Then they came for me —
      and by that time no one was left to speak up."

(poem attributed to Pastor Martin Niemöller (1892–1984) about the inactivity of intellectuals following the Nazi rise to power)
      DISCLAIMER:
      No aggressive matters should be inferred toward anyone here. I hope we are not getting upset for sharing polite opinions here.
      "I really hope we aren't punishing members here for posting their honest opinions. That would be a bad precident to set. *Activists, who routinely point out corruptions outwardly with govt entities, also should be the very first to point out 'inside' org leadership corruptions."

Comment

I stand-up for others(Liberty Belle) unfairly treated by leadership (DerailAmensty.Com and FBIS forum staff) just like in the theme of this famous poem:

In Germany they first came for the Communists,
        and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

Then they came for the Jews,
        and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
        and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Catholics,
        and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant.

Then they came for me —
        and by that time no one was left to speak up."

(poem attributed to Pastor Martin Niemöller (1892–1984) about the inactivity of intellectuals following the Nazi rise to power)

Very good. You indeed know your history. However, given the current circumstances and passage of time since Niemoller originally put pen to paper, the last section probably requires a bit of updating.

Then they came for me -
        and by that time, as a result of my ongoing conduct, the few remaining Jews, Catholics, trade unionists and Communists helped them find me.

Comment

How do you know that Liberty Belle was unfairly treated? No one else seems to be voicing a similar opinion yet, and even Liberty Belle has not said so. Is there a possibility that you are wrong on this?

Comment

FBIS's Living Breathing Lawyer's jokes

Originally posted by DerailAmnesty.com
            Very good. You indeed know your history. However, given the current circumstances and passage of time since Niemoller originally put pen to paper, the last section probably requires a bit of updating.

Then they came for me -
            and by that time, as a result of my ongoing conduct, the few remaining Jews, Catholics, trade unionists and Communists helped them find me.
            Since you mentioned it, I'll leave that task up to you.
            I have seen you comments in this forum for months now. I often wonder what it must be like to be a living walking and breathing jewish lawyer joke subject like yourself, "Derail' ?
            The readers here want to know, too.
            Here's your straight man 'set up' for your typical knee-jerk response.
            DISCLAIMER:

Comment

being fair and responsive.

How do you know that Liberty Belle was unfairly treated? No one else seems to be voicing a similar opinion yet, and even Liberty Belle has not said so. Is there a possibility that you are wrong on this?
              Not the point, now, huh?
              I will answer your questions when you go back and answer ALL of mine questions in the few last LIberty Belle, DerailAmnesty.Com, jeanfromfilmore, kjl and other threads. It's only fair ethical play.
              Try the forum search engine, it probably works.
              DISCLAIMER:

Comment

Not the point, now, huh?
                I will answer your questions when you go back and answer ALL of mine questions in the few last LIberty Belle, DerailAmnesty.Com, jeanfromfilmore, kjl and other threads. It's only fair ethical play.
                I don't think any answer I supplied would be a satisfactory one to you.

Comment

This jerk just doesn't give up. Only one gear, and a wreck ready to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Liberty&freedom
                    This jerk just doesn't give up. Only one gear, and a wreck ready to happen.
                    And who are you? LOL
                    Isn't 'Liberty&Freedom' STARTING an aggressive disruptive attack on another member(Me) here violating a FBIS TOS rules? Isn't this outlawed?

Oh, I'll respond, so you'll understand, "Envy provides the mud that failure throws at success". And have a fine day, patriot.
                    DISCLAIMER:

Comment

unresponsive to interrogation...

I don't think any answer I supplied would be a satisfactory one to you.
                      Your staff and you have yet to even try. Your dodges to questions and OFF TOPIC smoke screens don't count.
                      Answer ALL of mine questions in the few last LIberty Belle,DerailAmnesty.Com, jeanfromfilmore, kjl and other threads. It's only fair ethical play.
                      DISCLAIMER:

Comment

I have seen you comments in this forum for months now. I often wonder what it must be like to be a living walking and breathing jewish lawyer joke subject like yourself, "Derail' ?

The readers here want to know, too.

Here's your straight man 'set up' for your typical knee-jerk response.

It bothers me a great deal and has saddled me with a considerable inferiority complex. It's difficult to put into words the feelings of worthlessness that often haunt me. In fact, if I couldn't occasionally visit the inhabitants of this section, I'd probably feel like the biggest joke on the board.

And thanks for the straight man set up.

Comment

Liberty Bell VS DerailAmensty.Com with his forum hypocrisy....

You have been FBIS divisive here & elsewhere, carry on your own vendetta against some active members that know you here and obviously still tow the same sick SOS covert vendetta actions at many places you become 'a member' at. Not a bad days work of you attacking others who would or could help our movement in several ways, BUT won't now due to you.

But then on this FBIS thread you cry crocodile tears lamenting that you needed more people for the events you attend........So sad, but highly expected. We would but....People don't attend events with the likes of you. Just like people's reaction against Chelene. Why is that so hard for you to understand?
                          **And another thing: Especially when SOS events director & staffer
                          "Jeanfromfilmore" or now FBIS's 'KJL" is so influencial on the group and/or it's other's members here. The SOS/Chelene corruption infection continues EVERYWHERE with it's carriers worming into FBIS ?

Did anyone contact the CCIR, Campo or High Desert folks?
                          How about Jeremy and Heather? None of them showed up and they are usually the most reliable attendees.
                          We really needed bodies.
                          There were a couple dozen parolees/GED aspirants/Brown Berets shoving around half a dozen middle-aged women representing us, on the sidewalk. Besides myself, I saw one person possessed of an XY chromosome. You can't go out in numbers like that. We're lucky no one got hurt. Had I known the turnout would be that abysmal, I wouldn't have rented the truck; I'd have stood on the sidewalk if only to provide another body. There's safety in numbers and we didn't have them.

"DAC" or "SZ" or "SOSTV" or "Geauxsaints" or whomever... Look in the mirror the next time when you wonder why people won't help out. People see your distrustful word & actions here at FBIS. People don't trust you or others like you, so they won't take a chance on events.
                          Doomed groups that allow more like you and Chelene to openly destroy folks who defend themselves from your libel, but group's leadership who do nothing to fairly correct it. Those lost group members will go anywhere else despite all the cheerleading from "AG" and his confused/sycophantic staff others like him spouting off here.
                          If you don't 'walk the talk' with personal honesty and staff credibility, all you'll have is Internet keyboard warrior empty talk and no bodies for events.
                          DISCLAIMER:

Comment

Did you notice that other members left this org's membership?

repeating....
                            Did you notice that other members have left this org's membership?

Some have left quietly & silently never to return,
                            Some have marked their empty accounts as simple "GONE",
                            Still others have made sure many here know they have left here totally disgusted with you by pulling all their postings but leaving just '......',
                            Some others have emialed you and told you to your face(Liberty Belle ?), they are quitting here due to your obvious favoritism & corruption.
                            Your corrupt matters are spilling out of this organization back into the 'old ones' and SOS infected viral members go into other organizations only to spread the contagion there.
                            Let that be your guide about the teminal health of this forum and org.
                            You have only yourself and you actions to blame on this matter...(but it's too intersting, huh?)
                            DISCLAIMER:

Comment

repeating....
                              Yes Cowboy,

You are without a doubt the most redundant poster I know.

I wonder if years from now archeologists unearthing this forum will find your repeated scrawlings and compare them to cave paintings left by native indians.

Comment

dismissive, arrogant, paternalistic attitude with folks.

Yes Cowboy,

You are without a doubt the most redundant poster I know.

I wonder if years from now archeologists unearthing this forum will find your repeated scrawlings and compare them to cave paintings left by native indians.
                                Geezz....For our patriotic 'cause'...Take some advice....
                                Chum, you really have to get off your dismissive, arrogant, paternalistic attitude with folks. LIke this comment. It doesn't work.
                                You saw that it doesn't work on people attending events like AA3 and your loss of active informed FBIS members like ie. 'Sandi', 'Liberty Belle', and .....
                                You did learn this from Chelene and her cronies, huh?
                                Did it work for them? I sorta doubt it?
                                Try NOT answering member's simple straight questions with your customary sad diversionary 'tap-dance', but directly.
                                Or do you have that much to hide?
                                Shame.
                                DISCLAIMER:

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎